• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A Breaking World OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

DragonPaws4

Hey hey hey
Alright y'all, here's the OOC thread! Any questions you may have can be asked here, or whatever really.

Art and memes are also acceptable

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten I will admit, I was not expecting music in a character sheet, though I absolutely love the one that went with it. I would have put something for mine, but I couldn't think of a good swordplay song. Kudos to you for a good song choice though!

I'm still trying to find a fitting song for Lance now. But I am inept at finding music. My struggle is eternal.

Also, that was an amazing drop.

Hehe, thanks! ^33^ The bass drops at the beginning really made me think “Yep. That’s Mars.”
I haven't listened to the song yet but I will. I hadn't thought about a theme song either, I think I'll look for one for Valiance once I finish an art piece I'm doing for another rp.

MAPs are the best, I get a lot of my music from them too. Recently I found this Warriors (the book series about the cats) one about two characters called Darkstripe and Tigerstar. The song is called "Tourner Dans le Vide" (meaning turn/spin into the void/emptiness) and I can't stop listening to it.

MAPs are the best, I get a lot of my music from them too. Recently I found this Warriors (the book series about the cats) one about two characters called Darkstripe and Tigerstar. The song is called "Tourner Dans le Vide" (meaning turn/spin into the void/emptiness) and I can't stop listening to it.
I KNOW THAT ONE. Is it French? I think it’s French

That’s impressive, considering I took Spanish for two years and he entire time I thought Manzana (Apple) meant tomorrow (Mañana)

Haha, thanks! I've been studying it for four years, but I'm not nearly as good as I probably should be for having studied that long.

Haha, thanks! I've been studying it for four years, but I'm not nearly as good as I probably should be for having studied that long.
Better than me. I can guarantee that.

*sitting trying to come up with a first post* hmmm... I wonder how tall these hallways are... *looks at seven foot tall dragon*

Well, when you think about it in a mystery dungeon setting...every guild has had enough room to house legendaries like dialga and people putting up jobs, like wailords. I speak from viewing experience from the explorers of time and darkness...I'd only assume guilds tend to be freaking massive.

I just prefer to think it’s funnier that the ceilings in the hallways are six feet and Mars has to bend over to pass through doorways. Or risk whacking his head on the doorframe.

Honestly I think that would be really funny but also that guilds would be made to accommodate huge Pokemon like Wailord.

That also works. I do find the thought rather amusing. Then again, I find many things amusing. I entertained the thought that lance has this unnatural ability to sense when he's being called and just pops in through a wall, because ghost type.

It's good points on both ends. You also have to consider wailord doesn't tend to leave the water (unless we're using hard core mystery dungeon logic, where water pokemon float on land). And there's not that MANY massive land pokemon I can think of.

I mean, Groudon is pretty big but I can't think of many reasons for him to be in a guild.

*THUNK*

Mornin' y'all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back