• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Will there be reasonable room for differentiation from the game mechanics, being that this is written and doesn't have Nintendo DS memory requirements holding mechanics back?
While I want to remain true to the Main series and PMD mechanics, I imagine these battles to be less static and more similar to POKKEN and the Anime. As said in the OOC, each 'turn' should take no more than 30secs.

I've just finished the first update to the OOC thread! (Fandom - Pokemon Mystery Crossing (OOC and Lore)) Soon I will start work on the IC, so please be patient for just a couple more days until I get everything figured out. (god i need a rest)

As usual, all feedback is appreciated. If you wish to contribute in any way, you are more than welcome to. It can be ideas, drawings, or even complaints. I will take it all into consideration.

Since this has grown bigger than expected (we have 10 Pokemon as of this being written. I expected under 5 when I posted the recruitment), I am looking for a co-GM with more experience to help with the management of the RP. Message me if you are interested!

Alright the IC thread is in the works! Sorry for not updating you guys on it. Please be patient for a couple more days until its ready.

I have a question: do we have to join one of the already present adventure teams or can we form our own?

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry it's been a while without any updates. Life has just gotten a little tougher and it affected my ability to create PMC. Don't worry, it will happen.
Most of the IC thread has been completed, although it will take a couple more days to refine it. For now, I have created a chat OOC thread, so you can discuss the RP outside the recruitment thread as it is getting quite crowded here.

Link to the chat: Fandom - Pokemon Mystery Crossing (OOC Chat)

hannahbbug3 hannahbbug3 SpotBandit SpotBandit CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Zmandd Zmandd Yamperzzz Yamperzzz SCSaya06 SCSaya06 Pestilence Pestilence Skipper Skipper WallrusY WallrusY Anne Boolean Anne Boolean

Hey everyone, If anyone else is interested, we are still OPEN! While the RP has started, it's never too late for you to move to Star Shard Town!

I've posted the OOC a few weeks ago, and stated that further updates would be there. After a few days, I managed to complete the IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back