• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Miraculum Academy

Mars looked boredly at the elective sheet in front of him, checking off the electives he wanted. He was listening to Adagio as she had a nerdgasm with the other theatre kids. He sighed and looked the sheet over only to have someone behind him speak up to him. He blinked, then turned around and looked around, then down.
"Oh. Jeez, I didn't see you there, sorry, um..." He looked around then seemed to struggle between the choice of bending over so he didn't dwarf the two Eevee evolutions so badly, or standing up tall and acting as though there was nothing wrong. He decided on the latter and stood tall looking down at the two. "Um.. I'm Mars. I'm just signing up for my electives."

Adagio looked around at all the people gushing over the musicals she loved, she couldn't help but to feel super excited. Her people. She had found her people! She had never thought she would have trouble making friends, sure, but she never knew if she would find anyone really into the theatre! It was almost too good to be true! She looked around at all the people and grinned big.

Aero Aero Riolux Riolux Webs Elk Webs Elk wdinatx wdinatx

"It's okay. We are pretty short compared to ya!" Citrine responded with a chuckle as she had to look up to look at the Garchomp in the face. The Garchomp seemed to be contemplating about something, for he didn't say much after his first comment. The Jolteon gave him a confused look and tilted her head to the side, 'I wonder what he's thinking about.' Citrine pondered. She blinked out of her thoughts when the Garchomp finally introduced himself and explained what he was doing. "Hi, Mars! I'm Citrine." The teen girl presented herself in a chipper tone. Citrine's gaze then went to the electives board, and she began to scan the choices. "Hm, they all see- wait does that say Battle Team!?" She exclaimed. Citrine started to read the description as her eyes beamed of excitement. She then remembered that she was talking to Mars and Zach and turned her attention back onto them. "Sorry about that, I just really like battling. What about you guys?" explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Riolux Riolux

Zach was grinning himself at the mention of the Battle Team, having already spotted it on the pamphlet. "Oh, you bet I love battling! I've been battling with my dad since I was a kid!" he said, obviously excited about the class. "Already plan on joining it and the Outdoors Club," he answered, a smile on his face as he imagined the ever-changing terrain of Mirage Island. He'd heard it wasn't ever quite the same everytime you went out to explore and as someone who'd explored the woods around his home almost his whole life, the thought of this excited him.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Aero Aero

Last edited:
"Of course I'm into battle. I mean, look at the size of me." I was kind of born and raised for this purpose. He thought to himself as he looked down at these two tiny things in front of him, turning as they began to chatter amongst themselves.
"Oh, you bet I love battling! I've been battling with my dad it since I was a kid!" The Umbreon said, which made Mars furrow his brow a little as he thought about his relationship with his own father. It made him growl on instinct. But he couldn't just growl at people, so he tried to cover it up as him simply clearing his throat. He brought his fin in front of his mouth and made a production of clearing his throat, "Huh-! Sorry! A-HE-HEM! Frog in my throat, jeez!" He let his arm fall, then looked down at the two again. "Yeah, I signed up for Archaeology. Sounded interesting."

Aero Aero Riolux Riolux

"I play... the flute. It was the only instrument I could afford." Sil said, pulling the flute case out of the bag. "It's not a very good one, but it allows me a vent when I need it. Being around people is... hard for me, so sometimes I just have to take a break and play some music." Sil deliberately avoided mentioning the disastrous consequences of what happened when he couldn't vent his hypersensitivity.

"Speaking of, there's a lot of Pokemon around now."
Miles mentioned as Sil glanced over to listen to him. It was true, the time was getting closer for them to all go to the school, and so more and more 'mons were dropping through the ATS gates.

"I just played. It'll last me at least another hour, and we'll be at the school by then." Miles said back. He turned back to Kliff. "I haven't had much chance to play other instruments. I was looking at a violin before I got accepted here, but I had to choose between that or the flute, and I knew the flute better. What about you?"

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Kliff & Klay
a85b49d654c71b0507b9c706689962031b843246_hq.gif
cute%2Bplusle.gif

"I play... the flute. It was the only instrument I could afford. It's not a very good one, but it allows me a vent when I need it. Being around people is... hard for me, so sometimes I just have to take a break and play some music ... I haven't had much chance to play other instruments. I was looking at a violin before I got accepted here, but I had to choose between that or the flute, and I knew the flute better. What about you?"

Kliff smiled, "Well, to be honest, I play any and everything I can get my hands on, which in the grand scope of things is a lot compared to other students. However, if I had to choose the top 3 instruments I'm best at, it'd be trumpet, violin, and piano."

Kliff's eyes suddenly lit up as he started diggin through his belongings. After a minute he pulled out a bag. He opened the bag and dug through it until he pulled out a silver plaque. He held it out to Sil.

"I want you to take this, just in case you ever want to buy a new instrument, or even replace your flute. It's a certificate I won in a competition for a free instrument, no matter the cost, rarity, etc. I don't need it as I have enough instruments, but I know personally how instrument quality can affect sound. When we have our first break at school, you can use it then."

Kliff gave him a bright smile, "Since we're going to be bandmates, I want to make sure everyone gets what they want so we can be the best."
Runesage Runesage

Klay smiled as she watched everyone in the small group that formed. She knew that talented people got into Miraculum Academy, but she didn't expect there to be as many theatre geeks.

"You know what? After we get settled in, we should throw a party in honor of Theatre."

Klay's eyes lit up as she started jumping up and down, "We could have a cosplay party! Everyone can dress up as a character from their favorite musical!"
explosiveKitten explosiveKitten wdinatx wdinatx

A Story Told

I Will Be There

Citrine let out a chuckle at Mars' comment about why he likes battling. "Size doesn't tell all Mars. For all I knew, you could've been a lover of theater or something." She replied with a shrug and began to sign up for Battle Team. The Jolteon was happy to hear that the boys were fellow battlers like herself and couldn't wait to see their moves on the field. Once she signed her name, she looked over at the Outdoors Club. "The Outdoors Clubs does sound fun. I'll join it along with you Zach!" She remarked and wrote her name down. "As for Archaeology, I'm going to pass. I'm not really interested in the ancient past and the stuff along with it, but I hope you guys have fun." Citrine encouraged. "Also Mars if you need some water for that cough I have some bottles in my bag." Riolux Riolux explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

"Cool! Can't wait to see what it's like!" Zach said to Citrine with a smile. Looking over Archaeology himself, he nodded, thinking the class would be pretty fun, personally. "I'm always up for learning about the past. I'll join that with ya, Mars!" he said happily as he wrote his name down, glad to have made new friends...maybe? 'We did just sorta meet. I mean yeah they're being friendly, but that doesn't mean we're friends yet. Bah! I'm thinking about this too much. It'll be more obvious later.' he thought to himself with a sort of subconscious shrug.

Aero Aero explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

"Should I?" Sil asked, eyeing the certificate. He certainly wanted it, but he didn't want to just take a gift like that.

"I think it will be helpful. You don't have much right now." His mom said.

"If it's bothering you, you should try to earn it in some way." His dad told him.

"Yeah." Sil said to them. "Thank you so much." He accepted the voucher, and placed it in his bag. "I can't take this for nothing, though. I'll have to do something for you in return as well. The only problem is." Sil looked at his stuff. An old backpack full of things, and a single, well-worn suitcase. "I don't have much, and I don't know what I'd be able to teach you. I'll think of something." Sil thought for a moment. "You'll be doing Band, Theater, and Choir, right? I'm just going on what I've seen so far. Would you like self defense lessons? Nothing too crazy, just a few helpful tricks to get out of a tight spot? I could give Klay them as well, if you wanted."

Webs Elk Webs Elk

"Yeah, I mean-" Mars looked up and off into the distance with a gleam in his eye. "I've heard all about these ancient beings called the Humans and I just want to know more about them! What were they like? What did they do? What happened to them?" He seemed to be going off into his own world when he realized how much of a nerd he sounded like, so he coughed and said, "Uhhh, I mean- SPORTS. MANLY THINGS. BACON. COLOGNE."

"COSPLAY PARTY?" Adagio looked extremely excited with the prospect. "Oh my GOOOOOSH I love that idea! Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!" She began to dance with her hands in the air as she thought about all the characters she could dress as.

Webs Elk Webs Elk Aero Aero Riolux Riolux

Kliff & Klay
cute%2Bplusle.gif

"Thank you so much."

Kliff smiled when the boy took the certificate. Helping out others always put a smile on his face.

"I can't take this for nothing, though. I'll have to do something for you in return as well. The only problem is ... I don't have much, and I don't know what I'd be able to teach you. I'll think of something ... You'll be doing Band, Theater, and Choir, right? I'm just going on what I've seen so far. Would you like self defense lessons? Nothing too crazy, just a few helpful tricks to get out of a tight spot? I could give Klay them as well, if you wanted."

Kliff was actually taken aback. He truly didn't expect to have something offered back in return.

It would be nice to start learning something new for a change,
Kliff thought to himself, No matter how much I try, I always end up with free time.

Kliff nodded his head, "Sure! I mean if it's okay with you, I wouldn't mind you teaching me a 'few tricks'. "
Runesage Runesage

"COSPLAY PARTY? Oh my GOOOOOSH I love that idea! Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!"

Klay smiled. The party was a go. The biggest questions now are when to have it and where to have it at. As you can imagine from someone going to a prestigious private school for all of her life, getting the needed stuff would not be a problem at all. However, you can't hold a party without a venue or a time.

"Call me old school, but I think the party should be on a Friday, but more importantly what does the school look like? As in, what's a good place to have it?"

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten wdinatx wdinatx

A Story Told

I Will Be There
[/QUOTE]

"That was thoughtful." Miles said to Sil.

"Thanks. Now beat it, before they start thinking I'm crazy." Sil said.

Miles laughed. "Sil, you are crazy. I'm proof of that."

Sil forced back a smile himself. "That doesn't mean that they have to know that yet." Miles faded from his sight, and he turned back to Kliff. "I don't know what our schedules will be like when we get to school, so why don't we discuss it after the first band class? That'll get us time to get settled, as well as time to adjust to the schedule." And give me time to figure out how I want to go about doing this... He thought to himself.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Citrine gave Zach a pat on the back, "Well I hope you and Mars have fun in Archeology," Citrine began and then gave a smirk, "but don't tire yourselves out because I'll need some strong opponents for Battle Team!" She exclaimed and cracked her knuckles. Citrine then glanced up at Mars with awe in her eyes as he explained his interest in Archeology. It was nice to see someone so passionate about something, and it just fires her up to do what she's passionate about along with them. "Wowie Mars, you do seem eager to find those...um hoomans?" Citrine remarked. She was confused when Mars changed his tone and began spurting out random stuff like he was trying to hide something. But since they were not close enough yet, she decided to laugh it off and hopefully ask about it in the future. "You are one weird dude Mars." Riolux Riolux explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

"That...was a little weird, pal," Zach admitted, though he only piped in when Citrine had pointed it out. He wasn't exactly used to being around new people having never left his hometown until recently and he didn't want to offend anyone if he turned out to be wrong about something. Checking his watch, he figured it'd soon be time for the Abra to come get them to warp them to the Academy next as they were currently in Aridia Town, which was Mirage Island's port town. 'That's a shame. Would've liked to battle these two a bit, but time sure flies.' he thought to himself. "So...where are you two from?" he asked both Citrine and Mars, hoping to spark up some more conversation.

Aero Aero explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

1494214914505_by_necessity4fun-db8lhh8.png
mirandaheader_by_necessity4fun-db8m2sx.png

A surprised gasp echoed through the room as a little Skitty was teleported inside. Floating a couple inches away from the ground briefly, soon gravity had caught up with her again, which was a huge relief. The icy sting of the tiled floor, just like the Abra transport, was a first for her. It was certainly very different from the warmth of cement or stone after being resting on the sunlight in the morning. Miranda shivered. She was sure she didn't like it, this cold sensation bellow her feet. It was as if she was standing on a glacier. This very white, smooth glacier, so smooth that it made her wonder how stable to walk on it actually was... With her tail swinging in apprehension, the little kitten closed her eyes and took a tentative step forward. OH. It wasn't as slippery as it seemed, actually she was amazed that her paw pads had managed to hold her in place at all! Okay, less like a glacier then, though still icy cold...

Having figured that out, Mi finally raised her head to stare beyond her current standing spot. Immediately, she yelped, having to close her eyes to shelter them from the brightness of the room. Turns out that the entire facility was white! White floor, white walls, dang there were even glass doors further ahead, what a lost battle... Not one had thought of the light reflection, at all! There wasn't much that could be done about it, other than constant blinking in the hopes that she would get used to it soon. Luckily, it not take long and Miranda could at last, see what was before her with clarity.
She had been hearing their voices, about 5 or 6 other Pokémon were already in here. But as they say: 'Need to see to believe', and seeing made it A LOT more real. There are so many of them! And they were all taller...And in groups... Mi was just one!

"What if they don't like me? What if they're all mean to me? What if they don't like me AND are mean AND are battle freaks or something??", her breath started growing heavier, "I can't possibly defend myself! It's gonna be certain death!!"
"...Wait. Would a- Would a school allow that?", a single rational thought seemed to disperse the cloud of anxiety that had been forming, "It's a school right? They probably don't want me dead... I-I would hope so??"

"Still... I'm not going in there yet, nope! They're in groups already, talking to so many of them would be very overwhelming...", Miranda took a deep breath to calm down, "B-baby steps... Slow and steady, just like Dana said. Don't...push it."

Taking a second breath, Mi realized something was missing... Oh! Her backpack of course! She had taken it off earlier to not give extra work to the Abra. Splitting the weight maybe made the transportation need less effort to do? Not that she knew anything about it, she definitely didn't, it was just a hunch. After putting the backpack back on, with some difficulty, the Skitty tried to, discreetly, make her way to one of the curious-looking terminals in the walls. Upon reading it, Miranda discovered she was supposed to input her electives on them:

"Oh no, where did I write these down again?", she let out, couching down to set her backpack on the floor and rummage through it, "Also, why in the world did I bring so much paper from home?", Miranda muttered to herself as she searched for a notebook.

((Open for interaction!))

Last edited:
Enidae Papilion
As Eni arrived at the Academy, she felt a buzz run through her, starting at her core and spreading out to the tips of her wings. She shuddered, causing her wings to flutter and sent the colors vibrating and catching the light. Her parents didn't want her to use the Abra Transport, the same one used by the common folk, but Eni insisted. If she had arrived in the grand fashion arranged by her parents, she would immediately stand out as the stuck up rich kid. Already, her bags were high quality, and of course her wings were of the vibrant shades associated with good genes. She didn't want to show off even more.

As the buzzing subsided, Eni floated upwards to get a better view of the room. It was huge, full of Pokémon of all kinds talking and singing and carrying luggage to and from check in terminals. Most of them were occupied, but she spotted an open one near a group of loud theater kids. There was a fire type and some electric types, but there was no reason for them to attack her. Besides, she could handle them. This false self blandishment gave her confidence and she flew over, gliding above everyone's heads and landing directly in the booth.

It took her a minute to figure out the system, but eventually she managed to sign up for Battle Class and the Outdoor Club. If her parents had been with her, they would have been aghast to see her joining groups as violent and dangerous as battlers and wilderness explorers. She paused, then also ticked the box for Archeology. It would be an easy class that would appease her parents' sensibilities. She already knew all about humans, after all.

Once her check in was completed, she slowly floated out of the booth. She realized that she knew nobody here and that she still had half an hour to wait. Unsure what to do, she simply hovered in the middle of the great hall, a confused and excited look on her face.

(So, if I wanted to fix this, it would have to be completely scrapped, so just assume she's in the right place doing the right thing. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

Last edited:
Kliff & Klay
cute%2Bplusle.gif

"I don't know what our schedules will be like when we get to school, so why don't we discuss it after the first band class? That'll get us time to get settled, as well as time to adjust to the schedule."

Kliff smiled, "Sure!"

Kliff mentally sighed in relief. So far he was off to a good start with making friends. Everyone was super nice and a lot of people loved the same things he loved.
Runesage Runesage

While conversing, Klay got distracted. By something colorful. Very colorful. EXTREMELY COLORFUL. She immediately turned around to see a Vivillion with colorful wings. Mesmerized Klay danced her way over to the pokemon.

Once there she smiled extremely brightly, "You're wings are extremely pretty!"

Klay then realized she made a mistake, and cleared her throat, "Oops! Sorry about that. My name is Klay Chet! How do you do?"

Then she smiled, "Now I can say you're wings are extremely pretty!"

Pokegeek151 Pokegeek151

A Story Told

I Will Be There

"Thanks. I guess I'll see you around, then." Sil said with a smile. He noticed a nervous looking Skitty off by the elective stand, frantically searching for something. Waves of anxiety seemed to pour off of her, and it was beginning to wear down at Sil's mental barriers. Deciding that it would probably be best for everyone around if he didn't lose it here, he said to Kliff, "I'm going to go help her out. She looks nervous."

He began to walk over, and then realized that, no matter what, the fact that he was a telepath was going to startle her, and it seemed like any surprise would set her off entirely. So, instead of walking right up behind her, he stayed a fair distance away from her, and then said, "Hey, are you all right? Could I help you?" He communicated mentally to her.

Webs Elk Webs Elk Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Citrine scratched the back of her head when he asked about where she came from. "Well, I was born in Goldenrod, Johto. However, I uh moved here recently." She explained with a chuckle. "What about you Zach?" The Jolteon asked in hope that the conversation would get off where she is from. 'I wonder if it's almost time to go?' She thought for a minute before glancing at the clock then back at Zach. Riolux Riolux explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Nobody seemed to notice when Kvothe passed silently through the Teletransportaion System and almost didn't made there whole. Maybe he was being ignored or not, Kvothe wasn't actually caring for that but he knew one thing: that teleport was awful, he never needed to use it in his life but now that he did, Kvothe didn't liked it.

When he entered the room, a strange feeling came to him, the room was extremely white, like if light was present everywhere in there, he took a moment to get used to that. Kvothe did took a moment to check if his small bag came together, seconds later he was in a huge relief that his bag was still with him.

Kvothe did noticed something else, the room was filled with students and that was a specie of problem to him, he grunted lightly and put his hood in order to cover his face. He looked the room and saw a small group composed by an Unbreom, a Jolteon and... Kvothe raised one of his eyebrows, he was realy surprised with the size of that Garchomp.

Still with his hood, Kvothe made the largest way to get to the small group. But it just happened that he needed to get close to them, since there was a free terminal close to them. As he approached the group in the hope of not being noticed by the other students, he remembered that he needed to sign for his... What was the name?... Ah yes, his electives. While getting closer he remebered that despite his talents with the arts, he really wanted to join the outdoors club, study archaeology and participate of the battle grounds.

He passed through the small group without saying a single word and used the terminal just aside them. Kvothe wanted to talk with them somehow but he couldn't think how to, Kvothe knew that he just needed to say "Hi, how're you?" but something was lacking inside of him, it was this same strange feeling... Like if something was clutching him from the inside. His throath went dry, and he was irritated about that. He quickly signed up his electives without hesitation and sat really near the group

Kvothe didn't knew what to do, he did passed this same feeling various times but it seemed like it was the first, but he needed to do something, after many seconds of doubt and his rare hesitation moments, Kvothe stood up, he couldn't belive that he was actually doing that but he knew that even for people like him, having friends would help him a lot. He approached the group again, stood an embarassing moment of silence in front of them and said to the small group:

"Hello, I'm Kvothe. I'm new here..." He paused for a moment before continuing: "Is the teleport system always like that?" Kvothe's tone of voice seemed secure but if you analysed well how he was talking, you'd see that he was almost desperated.

Riolux Riolux Aero Aero explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Last edited:
While conversing, Klay got distracted. By something colorful. Very colorful. EXTREMELY COLORFUL. She immediately turned around to see a Vivillion with colorful wings. Mesmerized Klay danced her way over to the pokemon.

Once there she smiled extremely brightly, "You're wings are extremely pretty!"

Klay then realized she made a mistake, and cleared her throat, "Oops! Sorry about that. My name is Klay Chet! How do you do?"

Then she smiled, "Now I can say you're wings are extremely pretty!"
Eni looked up suddenly as a Plusle began talking to her out of nowhere, complimenting her wings. "Oh, um, thanks." Nervously, she fluttered them a bit, the motion causing the top of the wings to be out of sync with the bottom. This, in turn, caused the colors and patterns to start shifting, catching the light and bouncing it more, the sunrise design becoming even more mesmerizing. "My name is Eni." She hesitated a moment before adding, "Enidae Papilion." This Plusle seemed to be the unassuming type, and she decided that she would be okay revealing her family name. Even if she had heard of them, she probably wouldn't treat her like a princess. She hoped.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

"I'm from Agate Village in Orre. It's pretty quiet, but it's right next to a big forest so it's great for exploring. Unless you've done if for a decade. Then it gets...boring...but hopefully, the Outdoors Club works out so I'll be able to explore Mirage Island. Did you know this whole island supposedly changes it's terrain almost daily? It's got to be fascinating to watch it!" he said excitedly before noticing the rather strange looking 'mon that walked up to them. "Nice to meet ya, Kvothe. Though I do want to add that I think everyone is new here." he joked before letting out a chuckle. "Anywho, the name's Zach," he said, extending a hand in greeting.

Aero Aero explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Dex118 Dex118

Kvothe didn't knew if he came in a bad time for introducing himself because they seemed to be in a conversation before he was there, the Unbreom said something to the other two that Kvothe didn't listened clearly and then, he turned himself to Kvothe and said to him "Nice to meet ya, Kvothe. Though I do want to add that I think everyone is new here." Kvothe did noticed a small laugh, the Unbreom extended his hands after saying "Anywho, the name's Zach".

Noticing his own mistake, Kvothe took off his hood, revealing his dark fur with some fairly golden parts and eyes with a very deep blue. Kvothe shaked his hands returning the cumpliment and said, with less tension on his voice "It's a pleasure to meet you Zach. I hope nothing important was interrupted when I got here" he paused for a second and then continued "By the way, you'll be on the Caligo House aren't you?"

Maybe... No, that wasn't going to fade away with time, his shyness was product of such a sad strory but, he wondered if he didn't got lost for 2 years on the forset he'd be able to be the person he is today, Kvothe shook his head very slightly. No, he wouldn't be. The chance of so was minimal... Kvothe noticed that he went distracted and said "Oh, I'm sorry for my manners. Just thinking about the past..." he looked to the other two pokémons and waves to them and saying in a low tone of voice "Hello for you two as well"

Riolux Riolux Aero Aero explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Last edited:
1494214914505_by_necessity4fun-db8lhh8.png
mirandaheader_by_necessity4fun-db8m2sx.png

The pile of colored papers on the ground kept growing, as the Skitty took then out from the backpack, in blocks, and putting them beside her. It wasn't a neat pile, some papers were missing pieces, that had been cut out in several shapes, others had been smashed in the middle of the girl's apprehension. Eventually, what Miranda took out of her bag wasn't more paper, but instead a light brown, velvet covered notebook, about 6 inches tall:

"Phew! I was starting to think I had left it inside the cart... That would have been a disaster!", Mi said to herself, opening it up to find the information she was looking for.

Not many pages later, she was finally there 'Elective Courses'. A little list written by her Psychologist included not only which classes to attend, but some lessons and advices for how to deal with any of them. It was almost as having Dana in book form, very reassuring for the little Skitty.
Knowing what she was supposed to sign up for now, Miranda set the notebook down and putting her hand on the icy floor, used it as support to get back up.

"Hey, are you all right? Could I help you?"

A male voice rang seemingly closer than the rest. Startled, Mi accidentally let the support go and fell back on her rear with a high pitched meow:

"W-where?!", she glanced left and then right but failed to notice someone else was close-by, "Oh no, did I wake up an ancient spirit by loitering around the terminal for too long??! I had no idea that was a thing! ... W-well, at least he sounds...nice...?"

Lifting her hand, Miranda looked towards the ceiling and cleared her throat, "H-hello Mr.ghost? I uhhh, I'm fine...So... If you would kindly leave I... w-would appreciate it? P-pleaSE?", the sentence ended in a high pitch, as Mi's ears went down in fear of what the reply would be. No one should trust mysterious voices...

Runesage Runesage

Last edited:
Sil was very tempted to laugh at the sight, but the sharp increase in the Skitty's anxiety prevented him from doing so.

"H-hello Mr.ghost? I uhhh, I'm fine...So... If you would kindly leave I... w-would appreciate it? P-pleaSE?"

She thinks I'm a ghost? Better fix that. Sil thought. He drew closer to her. "OK listen carefully. Turn around, and look behind you. I'm the Meowstic that is approaching you. I don't have any vocal cords, so I have to speak like this." He told her. "My name is Sil. I'm going to be a student here just like you." He tried to make his voice soothing, but it was difficult over telepathy. He then noticed the spilled pieces of paper. "Might I help you with that? I'm going to use Psychic, so don't be alarmed when the papers start moving." His eyes began to glow, and the papers began to rustle and organize into a neater stack than they were before.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back