• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Miraculum Academy OOC Chat

Alrighty! With Orikanyo Orikanyo great suggestion, I put links to the character database and the roleplay at the top. I also would like to add that I suggest placing your characters within the Character Database for safe-keeping as the interest check won't be used much anymore. I will review posted characters there as well and it also helps keep track of the characters info for things such as appearance and also helps me when it comes to certain classes as certain skills, such as how one battles for the Battle Team or experiences with performances for the Performing Arts like Band or Theater. This is, of course, optional, but recommended...wait a moment.

Well crap. Five of you beat me to it and again, I didn't even know. Kudos to Runesage Runesage , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , Aero Aero , explosiveKitten explosiveKitten and @AKKaleb for taking the initiative to do so. I'd give ya a thumbs up, but there's no emote for that, hehe.

Alrighty! With Orikanyo Orikanyo great suggestion, I put links to the character database and the roleplay at the top. I also would like to add that I suggest placing your characters within the Character Database for safe-keeping as the interest check won't be used much anymore. I will review posted characters there as well and it also helps keep track of the characters info for things such as appearance and also helps me when it comes to certain classes as certain skills, such as how one battles for the Battle Team or experiences with performances for the Performing Arts like Band or Theater. This is, of course, optional, but recommended...wait a moment.

Well crap. Five of you beat me to it and again, I didn't even know. Kudos to Runesage Runesage , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , Aero Aero , explosiveKitten explosiveKitten and @AKKaleb for taking the initiative to do so. I give ya a thumbs up, but there's no emote for that, hehe.
looks good, now I shall get to work on my character.

and to surf the internet in search of a winning idea.

Riolux Riolux

Do you think the info from the itnerest check should be taken somewhere to? or linked?

Hmm...honestly the info that's on the Interest Check is also on the first page of the RP, which is linked to already.

Orikanyo Orikanyo

Aaaand there we finally go!!
So, after thinking a lot + research I realised that Miranda has probably not actually met a psychic Pokemon yet (and when I mean 'actually met' I mean more than a 5 second interaction...)
So yeah, telepathy, certainly a surprise XD

Also sorry about the late reply, I've have tests this week and I have been extremely unmotivated as well, which are not...a good combination >.> I wouldn't be able to reply until I was feeling it, that's why this had such a slow progress...
BUT, I should be fine 'till Monday now~

Thanks for the patience >w<

Question: If you guys had to assign tropes to your characters, what would they be?

Currently working onmy Steenie, had an odd idea so I just ran with it.

Shes... kind of a wierdo? But also a rich kid, kinda, mom stars in some popular movies. "Tropkick, Tropkick 2 the punishing and the up coming Tropkick 3." so... not sure...

Regardless, just stopped in to talk abit about my progress, plus the thought of pokemon playing in movies sounds hilarious and interesting.

Would Rocky be about a Geodude, hitmonchan, or a Machamp?

Question: If you guys had to assign tropes to your characters, what would they be?
I am very unfamiliar with the TV Tropes place, this is is only the second time I've been there so it was quite the exploration!

I have rounded up these tropes for Mi:

The Baby Of The Bunch
All-Loving Hero (Not sure if Hero, but meh, It fits)
The Heart
Comical Overreacting
Nervous Wreck
*cof*Moe*cof*
Cute Kitten (Because YES!)
Stepford Smiler (Maybe just tone it down a little?)
And she's definitely an user of Tearful Smile and Cuddle Bug (Tho that last one it's gonna take quiiiiiiiiiiiiiite an amount of time and trust >w<)

I am very unfamiliar with the TV Tropes place, this is is only the second time I've been there so it was quite the exploration!

I have rounded up these tropes for Mi:

The Baby Of The Bunch
All-Loving Hero (Not sure if Hero, but meh, It fits)
The Heart
Comical Overreacting
Nervous Wreck
*cof*Moe*cof*
Cute Kitten (Because YES!)
Stepford Smiler (Maybe just tone it down a little?)
And she's definitely an user of Tearful Smile and Cuddle Bug (Tho that last one it's gonna take quiiiiiiiiiiiiiite an amount of time and trust >w<)

ummmmmmmm..... there was a website for that???
I honestly have no idea. Normally I do a white knight or Lovable Rogue (although that's been moving on to rogues in general), but Sil isn't really either of those... I might have to explore that website some.

Last edited:
I do want to post but... Without anyone answering me i'll just wait.

Question: When we'll enter the academy? (Aproximatedly?)

Don't take me too serious in this post. It's 23:07

Mostly waiting for others to reply Dex118 Dex118

And to answer your question, once others have made some rounds, I will be ready to send the group to the Academy as my character noted that it was 15 minutes til it was time. Hope that helps. Mostly waiting for anyone to make some last posts.

Y'know I asked everyone what tropes they apply to their characters and didn't do it for mine. Welp. Here they are.

Nice Guy - Not much to say on this one. Zach's just nice is all.
Dark Is Not Evil - For obvious reasons
Spirited Competitor - He's an avid battler that appreciates a challenge
Adventurer Archaeologist - In Outdoors Club and Archaeology so...yeah.
Bold Explorer - At heart. The main reason he's so thrilled to join the Outdoors Club.

Nothing all that impressive, but this pretty much sums Zach up for now.

I would just like to announce that tomorrow, I will be moving the plot along. If there's anything you'd like to post, please have it up sometime tonight or by 12:00 PM Central time tomorrow as I feel it's been delayed long enough.

Orikanyo Orikanyo Just checking in on how your character's coming along.

I would just like to announce that tomorrow, I will be moving the plot along. If there's anything you'd like to post, please have it up sometime tonight or by 12:00 PM Central time tomorrow as I feel it's been delayed long enough.

Orikanyo Orikanyo Just checking in on how your character's coming along.
Slower than a shuckle i'm afraid, I shall be bowing out.

Please, have fun.

Orikanyo Orikanyo That is a shame. Just know that you're welcome to try and leap back in whenever you feel your schedule allows it.

XD For me it's currently 9:26 PM. In the RP, it's currently 2:25 PM and counting. The group will be pulled into the room at 2:30 PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back