• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Miraculum Academy OOC Chat

*kicks in the door*

ori has arrived.

still not fully certain what to do.. leaning towards the bounsweet idea I posted earlier.

or as I call it, the ticking timebomb sadist.

Don't really know enough about what you're planning to lend any advice on my end.

In the middle of school myself. Thankfully it's basically a free period so I'm working on replies at the moment. Actually working on the Miraculum one now.

Yeah. It's not so much a free period and more so I did all the work the class needed done.

Runesage Runesage @AKKaleb explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Dex118 Dex118 @ZAuger Aero Aero @PlaguedWithInsanity Pokegeek151 Pokegeek151
I would like to announce that the group of students are about to be called into the ATS room that will bring them to the Academy, which for reference is in the center of the island.

Orikanyo Orikanyo How's the character coming along? No rush as there's no penalty for being a late arrival. I'm simply asking.
work, and prepareing for it.

along with getting one of my own rps finally moving.

I'll get to work on it tonight, I have time finally.

Runesage Runesage @AKKaleb explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Dex118 Dex118 @ZAuger Aero Aero @PlaguedWithInsanity Pokegeek151 Pokegeek151
I would like to announce that the group of students are about to be called into the ATS room that will bring them to the Academy, which for reference is in the center of the island.

Does this mean I should wait before replying?
I have this one paragraph I started last night but it was like 4 AM? So I jumped to bed XD
(Not that that made anything, I was stuck in here by the perpetual rain that has only stopped recently : V)

Does this mean I should wait before replying?
I have this one paragraph I started last night but it was like 4 AM? So I jumped to bed XD
(Not that that made anything, I was stuck in here by the perpetual rain that has only stopped recently : V)
I'd like my character to meet yours at least before we get called into the ATS.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun It's fine. I'm just saying that when I do post again, it'll be time. I can allow for a bit more RPing before doing so and, if everyone really wants to, I can forgo if for just a little bit though I do want to proceed to the Academy soon.

Riolux Riolux

Quick bit of advice, on the top psot of this page include a link to the IC and CS threads, it'll help keep things organized and easy to get at.

Doing so with the OOC and the respective other threads can also aid in quickly getting around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back