• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pokemon Memphista Region

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hey everyone Im looking to try and revive a dead idea because it lost a lot of members, but one of the more passionate ones wanted to see if we can salvage it, so here‘s the attempt. So the simple version is that I’ll be letting you go through a custom made pokemon region. I’m this region you can explore, battle, be a contest star, champion, cook, or even part of the evil team. There are very little limits for this but there are still some of course.
Rules
-have a character sheet age range is 17-25
-Be active at least once a day (prevents thread from dying)
-if you want to go do something differ then the rest of the group have at least one other come with you so Im not having to have 4 different people scattered about.
-Be patient please
Character sheet format
-Name-
-Age-
-Background.
that’s all I got so here’s the introduction:
Hey, what’s up. Welcome to the Memphista Region and uhhh I hope you enjoy it here. God I’ve never been good at greeting people. I’m the champion of this region and I study the phenomenon known as soul link. Soul link is when you link your soul with a single pokemon, both the pokemon and the trainer have to agree and once you link there’s no turning back. That being said you probably want to know the advantages of soul linking, well the pokemon takes on a different form permanently giving it a massive boost in power and it’s other stats it can also change it’s typing and learn new moves. In this region you’ll encounter many new pokemon and possibly make some new friend, so give it your all and enjoy life.

aww too bad its not a one to one role play its a cool idea but im not relly in to group role plays i like to do one to one role plays more then group role plays

aww too bad its not a one to one role play its a cool idea but im not relly in to group role plays i like to do one to one role plays more then group role plays
Sorry it is only a group one as I want to give it more of a shot doing group rps

I'd be interesting in an attempt in this rp, it's been ages since I joined a pokemon rp

-Name- Oberon Larch
-Age- 19
-Gender Male
-Pic or description of character
Image result for pokemon trainer oc male oshawott

-Background. Son of renowned Unova Professor Larch, Oberon chose the path of traveling when he was younger and has been exploring and training since the age of 15. Four years into his journey he enters Memphista with his goals set on finally becoming a true Pokemon master.

Hehe sure. I loved the coordination stuff as a kiddo.

Do you want characters PM'd to you? And what would the dice be used for?

-Name- Oberon Larch
-Age- 19
-Gender Male
-Pic or description of character
Image result for pokemon trainer oc male oshawott

-Background. Son of renowned Unova Professor Larch, Oberon chose the path of traveling when he was younger and has been exploring and training since the age of 15. Four years into his journey he enters Memphista with his goals set on finally becoming a true Pokemon master.
Hi sorry for late reply I’ll invite you to the group chat

Pokemon, hm? Usually, i would want to play the Pokemon themselves, but i suppose a trainer can work.

Name: Aliza Westmore

Descrip: Your typical lady garb, but in specific detail, she tends to wear a range of simple to slightly extravagant outfits, her most notable being a light green gown that reaches to her ankles, with gold trim and a couple of roses as a boutineer. She will also wear different flowers, hats, or colors by season or pokemon used. The most static thing about her appearance is her tightly bunned black hair

Background: In the typical Westmore fashion, the family's pokemon must be well trained, behaved, and are always able to give a beauteous performance, whether in pageantry or otherwise. Following after her ambitious aunt, "Estelle LaFleur," as she was called, Aliza aimed to show the world her craft, in the career to be the most graceful Lady trainer. In this new region, she sets out with her trusty Snivy at her side, looking into finding herself an entourage who shares in her dreams.

Pokemon, hm? Usually, i would want to play the Pokemon themselves, but i suppose a trainer can work.

Name: Aliza Westmore

Descrip: Your typical lady garb, but in specific detail, she tends to wear a range of simple to slightly extravagant outfits, her most notable being a light green gown that reaches to her ankles, with gold trim and a couple of roses as a boutineer. She will also wear different flowers, hats, or colors by season or pokemon used. The most static thing about her appearance is her tightly bunned black hair

Background: In the typical Westmore fashion, the family's pokemon must be well trained, behaved, and are always able to give a beauteous performance, whether in pageantry or otherwise. Following after her ambitious aunt, "Estelle LaFleur," as she was called, Aliza aimed to show the world her craft, in the career to be the most graceful Lady trainer. In this new region, she sets out with her trusty Snivy at her side, looking into finding herself an entourage who shares in her dreams.
Hey good to see you again, sorry to say this though, but this died again since people went quiet

I know this is on hiatus due to lack of interest, but I'm just wondering exactly how the game will work. Do you have a more in depth explanation or will dice just be used during battles??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back