• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pokemon Masters: Journey To The PML

Characters
Here
Everyone in the area who saw the Sync Move was shocked. "Thats...impossible.." Vanessa said, still in shock from the complete massacre of her team.

The two who were on, Orange and Greninja, both fell on the floor, exhausted and very confused.

Aquamarine brought Orange back into the Pokemon Center while Andrew took a call. "Will it be ready in time for the Finals?" He said to the person on the other end. "Alright. I'll go pick it up then.". He went back inside, shortly followed by a now fully calm Wiley and Risa, and a still entirely in shock Vanessa.

Orange woke up not too long later. Her eyes looked up in surprise, but then both her and Greninja remembered that weird thing that happened. "Um, W... What happened with me and Greninja ?" . Greninja was just a sconfused and desperate for answer, shaking his head.

Aquamarine replied excitingly "You MASSACRED Vanessa's team with a single sync move. Thats never been done before! You sure you haven't competed in this before?"

Orange: "U...Umm..." . She shook her head. "No. I... I haven't competed. This is my first time Aquamarine. But wait" .. She started to get up "A... Are their pokemon okay ?"

Aquamarine replied "Risa was able to tend to their Pokemon pretty easily.". Andrew came into the room and mentioned something "I need to go pick something up from the main plaza. I called someone in to be a temporary fill in for our battle with Falker if i'm unable to make it by then.".

Orange: She would nod solemnly. "I wouldn't like it if you couldn't join, but... I It's fine. I'll try to do my best for you" . Greninja chirped in response with a nod, the both of them doing a minor fist bump together. The two didn't really need to speak any words.

Skrelp's Evolution
Aquamarine left Orange to herself to go explore the island before their battle with Falker. While walking around, she encountered Erika and her Vileplume. "Yo, Aren't you that Erika lady from the Kanto region?". Erika simply giggled and replied "Yes. Yes I am.". "Epic! What do you say for a battle?" Aquamarine replied, pretty hyped up for a battle. "Very well then. Let the battle begin!" Erika replied.

Aquamarine
VS
Erika

Aquamarine and Erica sent out their Pokemon and began the battle. "Go, Toxic!" Aquamarine yelled, having Skrelp poison Vileplume to chip away at its health."And now, Acid!" she followed up with. "Vileplume, Energy Ball!" Erika shouted, having Vileplume fire a powerful Energy Ball at Skrelp, doing some hefty damage. "Go with the flow, Skrelp!" Aquamarine decided to use her exclusive skill, Majestic Alolan Waves!, to try and prevent something else like that happened.

Orange was watching Aquamarie from afar actually, her Greninja observing. She wanted to ask her a few more questions but decided to wait until the battle was over to do so.

"We won't fail!" Erica fired off her Sync Move, Nature-Loving Petal Dance, dealing a lot of damage to Skrelp. "That was good, but it's my turn now." Aquamarine did the same as Erica, firing off her Sync Move next. "Go! Poison Sync Beam!", And with that it was all over. Skrelp completely annihilated the rest of Vileplume's HP. Erika shook her hand. "That was a great battle. Seems Skrelp thinks so too!" Erika notioned her hand towards Skrelp. "Yep. It was an amazing battle." Aquamarine said, patting Skrelp. Suddenly, Skrelp began glowing and morphing. "Woah! Your evolving!" Aquamarine jumped with joy while saying this.

New Sync Pair Acquired: Aquamarine and Dragalge
New Sync Move: Soothing-Flow Sludge Wave

Orange smiled at her dearest new friend and proceeded to leave to go back to the Pokemon Center. She waited for Aquamarine and the others to arrive, her Greninja after seeing that battle truly wanted to fight now.

Aquamarine returned to the Pokemon Center, only to find Myra and her team in there, chilling by the cafe area. "What are you 3 doing here??" Aquamarine told them. "Just regaining some energy after our battle with Falker" Myra replied in a cocky tone. "YOU ALREADY BEAT FALKER?!" Aquamarine practically shouted, alerting everyone in the center. "It was honestly a piece of cake" Maybelline stated, in a simular cocky tone to Myra.

"Since your all so shocked, why don't we prove our strength in a battle! That will you'll know we aren't lying." Myra said, in the same cocky tone. "But we only have 2 members right now since Andrew is out-" Aquamarine was cut off by "Now anymore." Andrew entered the center with a black bag in one hand. He straightened his tie, which was now effixed with a clip containing his Sync Stone. "Lets get this battle started then." He said, seemingly mocking Myra's cockyness.

The young girl known as Orange timidly said "Um, let's get this fight going then...". She said, as Greninja now fully recovered stood tall as the battle was likely to begin

Orange: "Greninja, Let us... Battle. Greninja, Dark Pulse". Both of them had a similar stance as Greninja would spring into action, proceeding to use an Dark Pulse that would hit multiple opponents if it landed.

While Myra and Darcy aimed specifically for Andrew and Orange, They had Maybelline take down Dragalge, as it was weak to Psychic. "Malamar, Psychic!" Maybelline commanded, and just like that Dragalge was down. "This is the end!" Myra shouted, using her skill, Ready For Anything!, raising her speed and evasion by 6, but halving her defenses. "And now your going down, Undefeatable Trailblazer Night Slash!" She shouted aloud, with Absol mega evolving in the process. She locked her sights on Andrew, weakening his Ampharos severely, and ending it with Bunneary's Dizzy Punch. "One left! Piece of cake!" Myra shouted. Stretching her arm across her body.

Orange: "Everyone! Oh dear..." . Greninja was the last one standing. Despite being the only one left he still looked quite determined as if his. The two wanted to prove themselves to their teammates.

Frankie and Greninja nodded to each other as the two activated their special skill, boosting their Special Defense and Special Attack by 3. Both of them, in synch, did a combative stance. They were ready. The Attacks landed and he was quite effective but the two stood strong. In retaliation, Greninja and Orange roared as in synch three an Water Shruiken at the opposing Myra's Pokemon.

Maybelline and Darcy were immediately taken out by Water Shuriken, but Absol stood strong, as due to its high evasion. "Night Slash!" Myra shouted, with it landing a powerful Night Slash on Greninja, "Finish this, Feint Attack!" Absol struck Greninja with a final Feint Attack. Finishing things off for Orange and her team. "See how we beat Falker now?". Myra said, even more cocky then before.

Orange and Greninja was taken down as per implied. Both of them breathing hard as , in synch , as both truly felt the other's pain. "T-Thank you for the battle" . She said, looking at them with an weakened smile. She looked at her teammates sadly. "S-Sorry if I was a disappointment..." . Greninja sighed to itself, knowing full well it needed to become stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back