• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pokemon Masters: Journey To The PML

Characters
Here
Orange then looked at them. "Um, I guess so. Um, I hope I'll do good in your comp--" . Then she realized what they said and saw the Leaders sending out their pokemon "Wait, are battling them right now ?!" . She asked, notable shock on her face. She would battle right now if necessary but was wondering if that was the case

Ramos quickly calmed Orange by telling her they were simply showing off their Pokemon, and that the first leader, Falker, would be battling trainers at the Mountain after the entry ceremony.

Orange calmed down considerably. "Um, I'm so sorry about that. So, Um... Teammates, W-What do you want to do now ?" . Let's just say she's more of a follower than a Leader.

Andrew already had a plan to defeat Falker in his head. "I say we go straight for Falker. Flying types are weak to electric and Ampharos definitely is a perfect match for this battle". "Nah man. I say we rest at the Pokemon Centre first. Regain some energy after that ambush on the boat." Aquamarine stated.

Orange sighed softly "I... Is it possible we can find something that integrates both of your ideas. Like, maybe we head to some... Um, P-Pokemon Center and get them healed up and then we go to Mister Falkner ?"

Andrew sighed "I guess that would work. It would also give us more time to prep.". Aquamarine cheered before heading towards the Pokemon Center.

Orange woild proceed to follow them, softly cheering cutesy that the idea worked and they weren't going to endanger their pokemon like that. Greninja meanwhile quietly observed and wondered exactly what to do as of now he would likely train. She looked at Greninja "Please Greninja... Heal yourself too" . Greninja just looked and almost like he sighed. He should've known their connection was so deep Greninja couldn't jeep anything from her even if he tried.

When the group arrived at the Pokemon Center, It was completely empty except 3 other trainers, who were speaking near the shop area. "Yo!" Aquamarine yelled towards them. The girl with the Ponytail turned around and greeted the group, Meanwhile the other 2 looked curious.

Orange and Greninja were just as equally curious at the other two trainers. "Um... Hi. Um, It's nice to meet you all". Orange started, her timid streak happening once again unfortunately as it does with most things

"I'm Risa! And these are my teammates, Vanessa and Wiley!". "Hello." Vanessa spoke back. "Wassup." Wiley greeted them with. "We were just planning how to take down Falker. None of our Pokemon have anyway to deal super effective damage on his Noctowl.." Vanessa stated. "We don't need super effective! We just need strength!" Wiley almost yelled. "Guys calm down. Can't we just take him on and hope for the best?" Risa said, trying to ease the tension.

Aquamarine butted in. "Guys, no need to be fighting. How about a battle to lighten the spirits! It will be our first battle here on Pasio."

Orange nodded. "Um, okay, if it'll help you all I guess battling won't be a bad option...". Greninja nodded, wondering what these opponents were capable of.

She sent out Greninja "I hope to do my best" . Greninja said, Naruto running onto the battlefield akin to Lucario.

"3 first stage Pokemon? Piece of cake." Andrew said. Aquamarine gave him a short stare that just said "bruh" before sending out her Skrelp.

Last edited:
Orange just shook her head "Please don't underestimate based on that, Mister Andrew ?". She said, as Greninja without declaring it proceeding to throw multiple Water Shriken at Scorchbunny.

Aquamarine had already poisoned both Sobble and Grookey while Andrew fired off Thunderbolts and Wild Charge's at Sobble.

Greninja proceeded to use Dark Pulse to attempt to hit multiple people at once.

"We won't go down that easily!" Vanessa's sync stone began to glow. "Alright Grookey! Grass Sync Beam!!" Grookey fired a grassy beam at Greninja.

Greninja's Eyes Widen as he is barely able to realize what was happening and the type before it hit him. He bellowed on pain as he got sent flying backwards. But, surprisingly, he was still standing, albeit significantly damaged. "..." . It looked as if the two both held the same emotionless expression. "..."

Orange pulled out her Synch Stone, her will to prove herself aligning perfectly with Greninja. "Now, Let us use our Power. Greninja, Unparalleled Bonds Water Shuriken ! " . The Two's Hearts were in complete Synch, mirroring the other as they both flipped up , as Greninja looked and felt different. Then , it spawned a massive Water Shuriken which was thrown at the opposing team, with both the trainer and pokemon doing the throwing motion in perfect sync.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back