• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Magical Girls and Boys?

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys! So this is something that I used to have big ideas for back in the day, like, middle school days, but figured I'd revisit with matured eyes for the hell of it.

The general concept is something along the line of Pokemon ReBURST, where humans can transform into human-pokemon hyrbids at will. The main difference is in this rp the process doesn't require a burst crystal or any other kind of trigger object. Instead, humans and Pokemon can link their souls together, and combine their bodies and life forces at will in a humanoid shape. Linked people can hear their Pokemon's voice in their head, speaking to them in their native language. Pokemon can only link with one person, but a person can link with multiple Pokemon.

Oh, another thing is this kinda takes place in our world, not the world of Pokemon. The plot is basically trying to figure out why Pokemon are appearing in the real world, while keeping people with ill intentions from misusing Pokemon. Pokemon aren't coming over in mass, so the government and police don't know about it yet, so it's up to the people who are linked with Pokemon to protect their world.

Anyone interested in this plot?

Ummm..never played it. But this idea seems interesting

I'd love to join and create a villain character if having more than one is fine.

Ummm..never played it. But this idea seems interesting

ReBURST is a manga that never got an English translation. It was basically humans who turned into gijinkas to fight.

I'm somewhat interested. i want to see where it goes first before I jump in if that's alright.

I’ve been having an itch for something magical girl related. I’m definitely interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back