• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon (Long term journey/partner)

smolpaws

drama queen
As the title states, I’m looking for a committed partner who’s down to write a journey between our two characters in the realm of Pokémon. This realm will be post-game based - not necessarily revolving around any of the former canon plots or events. Romance not required - I’m super down for a sibling journey, or two best friends, strangers in a new situation, etc. tired of making characters and then never hearing back from someone? As long as you can 50/50 with me on contribution I’m the partner for you!

No gjinka, playing as bad guys only or strictly Pokémon, owning legendaries or dex completion. Badges, contests, etc. are welcome but won’t be the focus, we’ll be exploring with the trainer class being open and convertible, it’s not always about gyms. Just... please don’t come at me with the really weird requests. I just want a proper collab story.

This will be a detailed and creative but light hearted story, it’s for fun, I don’t want super stressful angst or anything like that. Just a really great plot, two characters and an oyster of a world to explore.

My PMs and discord are open. The more of a Pokémon nerd you are, the better, and I’m super happy to add you on switch for SWSH! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back