• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Legends: Journey to the League

I would assume that those are easier to explain than time-travel, so I think if you are very passionate about one, it could be argued that it may exist in Corsica?
I was thinking it could maybe be justified that you could have one if your Trainer comes from another region and brought it to Corsica, but that's up to the GM's discretion if that sort of thing is allowed

On this note I assume other regional forms are also not allowed?
Oh, I totally forgot to mention that.

Yes, other regional variants are allowed. All except the Hisuian variants for obvious reasons. Most can be found in the wild but I find it completely reasonable for trainers from other regions to bring their favorites. I ask that if you do this though, that you dont bring a full team of fully evolved Pokémon as a new trainer. I'll allow a fully evolved Pokémon if its your only one you choose.

I was thinking it could maybe be justified that you could have one if your Trainer comes from another region and brought it to Corsica, but that's up to the GM's discretion if that sort of thing is allowed
I cant speak for the gm, obviously, but Id say that sounds fairly realistic. Or maybe you met somebody from another region who was travelling throug Corsica and traded with them. That, too, would make sense I think.

Yes, other regional variants are allowed. All except the Hisuian variants for obvious reasons. Most can be found in the wild but I find it completely reasonable for trainers from other regions to bring their favorites. I ask that if you do this though, that you dont bring a full team of fully evolved Pokémon as a new trainer. I'll allow a fully evolved Pokémon if its your only one you choose.
Sorry guys, I got distracted playing Pokemon on the Switch haha, see my post above floof's post.

To further expand on this;
All Pokémon (except Legendaries and Mythicals) from the following regions will be able to be found in the wild in Corsica;
- Kanto
- Johto
- Hoenn
- Sinnoh
- Unova
- Kalos
- Galar (No dynamax form Pokémon though as there wont be any Power Spots in Corsica.)

Alright, I asked because I was thinking of making a new Trainer who moved to Corsica and brought a Galarian Corsola with them (as their only Pokemon). I assume that since Corsica is a tropical region, unlike Galar, Kantonian Corsola would be commonplace and Galarian Corsola basically non-existent.

Alright, I asked because I was thinking of making a new Trainer who moved to Corsica and brought a Galarian Corsola with them (as their only Pokemon). I assume that since Corsica is a tropical region, unlike Galar, Kantonian Corsola would be commonplace and Galarian Corsola basically non-existent.
My idea was that Corsica is a very large region with different biomes that suit basically every single Pokémon species.

My idea was that Corsica is a very large region with different biomes that suit basically every single Pokémon species.
Some species will be rarer then others obviously so, maybe some people think Galarian Corsola doesn't exist lol

Some species will be rarer then others obviously so, maybe some people think Galarian Corsola doesn't exist lol
I did a second Google search and Kantonian Corsola live in warm waters, while Galarian Corsola are based off of bleached coral which occur as a result of rising water temperatures. So maybe in some remote places in Corsica there are just really warm lakes or whatever that have Galarian Corsola. Not that this is really a huge deal. But a rough map might be useful considering the scope of the region.

I did a second Google search and Kantonian Corsola live in warm waters, while Galarian Corsola are based off of bleached coral which occur as a result of rising water temperatures. So maybe in some remote places in Corsica there are just really warm lakes or whatever that have Galarian Corsola. Not that this is really a huge deal. But a rough map might be useful considering the scope of the region.
yeah, i'm having trouble with doing that, im not the best to draw out a map of the region

Sorry guys, I got distracted playing Pokemon on the Switch haha, see my post above floof's post.

To further expand on this;
All Pokémon (except Legendaries and Mythicals) from the following regions will be able to be found in the wild in Corsica;
- Kanto
- Johto
- Hoenn
- Sinnoh
- Unova
- Kalos
- Galar (No dynamax form Pokémon though as there wont be any Power Spots in Corsica.)
On the topic of Dynamax, what is your standing on Mega-Evolutions (<3) and Z-Moves (:/)?

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Make thy character here. We'll be starting soon.

Hey! So this is my attempt at a Pokémon universe roleplay.

Here's my idea;

This will be a new region, new champion, new league, new trainers however same old Pokémon.
Welcome to the Corsica Region. A semi tropical region where you can find all kinds of Pokémon. Home to the Corsica League, you are a new trainer starting their journey to become the region's new champion. It's your job to catch, train and befriend all kinds of Pokémon, refining your team or you can choose to only train a specific type of Pokémon. The Pokémon world is yours to explore.

Basically, this will be a semi-open, semi- story driven Roleplay. If you're interested, please let me know! The details are still being thought out but hopefully it'll attract some attention! Thanks for your time!
This seems super cool! I am definitely interested :)

I would. Actually, I was planning on making one of my characters the Champion, so it'd be kinda unfair not allow others to be Gym Leaders or Elite 4 members
If there are any free Elite 4 members or Gym leaders may I be the ghost type gym leader?? Or Poison type :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back