• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Legends: Castaways [OPEN]

P
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

The main character of Legends: Arceus isn't the only one sent back in time. Follow a group of Castaways as they try to survive in a deadly world.

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Space. Time. They can be fragile things. Sometimes, all it takes is a push to cause them to collapse. On January 28th, 2022 that push happened. Arceus summoned a single child to the ancient past in order to save the world. Unfortunately, for a brief moment, this made space-time fragile enough that several rifts opened up and swallowed completely random and unrelated people, transporting them to the ancient Sinnoh region, known to its inhabitants as Hisui.

Lucky for them, they all wound up in the same place and now must work together to survive the dangerous world where Pokemon attack on sight and the locals don't trust anybody. Call it what you will. Fate, destiny, a complete accident. All that matters is that you're here now and it looks like there's no way back. Welcome to Hisui, hope you survive the experience.

GM Notes: Hello everyone. BackSet here. I'm back after a long hiatus from RPing. As you can see, I haven't changed a bit and am still rebooting my old RPs. Probably no more magical girl RPs, though, since I'm using my Magical Girl ideas for my screenwriting class.

Anyways, this is an RP where you take the role of several people from the modern day Pokemon world who get trapped back in time. You are completely unrelated to the main protagonist of Legends Arceus and are not out to save the world, just survive.

Rules:

-At least a paragraph. And no, a line and a sentence of dialogue don't count as a paragraph.
-No Legendaries on your team. This goes without saying but some people simply don't know when to quit.
-No overpowered Pokemon teams. I'd suggest limiting yourself to just one fully evolved Pokemon to curb any possible overpoweredness.
-Battles will be cinematic akin to anime battles. As such, all pvp battles will be decided ahead of time by a die roll.
-This roleplay takes cues from multiple sources (the games, the anime, and the Pokemon Adventures manga) feel free to mix and match at your leisure.
-No taking over other people's characters.
-There are a few rules that are not here that might end up here later after I remember them. Don't be surprised if I suddenly realize a rule that isn't here. Sorry.
-Don't be an ass. Just because your character's a cynical meanie doesn't mean you have to be.
-Original characters only please and thank you.
-Have fun and stay awesome!

Definitely interested. I know you said this in your post, but I just wanted to double check: Our characters are coming from the modern Pokemon world and not the modern real world, right?

I'm interested.
Out of curiosity though, how often should we plan posts?

Sweet, I'll definitely be able to work with that. I'm in!

i’m very interested, been a long time since my last pokemon rp. will our characters be transported with a pokemon or will we have to catch them once we get there?

Howdy. Hope you don't mind me hoping in.

How many pokemon can we have?

I'm thinking about making either hisui growlithe, magby, or duskull as my main and wanna know the limit before I decide.

Last edited:
While we're asking questions about Pokemon, I was wondering if we're able to include Pokemon outside of the Hisuian Dex, considering that our characters come from the modern era? For context, I'm thinking of adding a character pulled from Kalos who has Absol as their main.

i’m very interested, been a long time since my last pokemon rp. will our characters be transported with a pokemon or will we have to catch them once we get there?
If you want to, you can have Pokémon with you when you transport.
Howdy. Hope you don't mind me hoping in.

How many pokemon can we have?

I'm thinking about making either hisui growlithe, magby, or duskull as my main and wanna know the limit before I decide.
Up to 6.
While we're asking questions about Pokemon, I was wondering if we're able to include Pokemon outside of the Hisuian Dex, considering that our characters come from the modern era? For context, I'm thinking of adding a character pulled from Kalos who has Absol as their main.
Yes.

Heyo, just a heads up, I think I'm gonna make a character with a healer Pokémon (probably Chansey) so we don't have to worry too much about minor injuries and the likes. Gonna make em an offshoot, on-the-go Pokémon Center employee.

Interested (: What's the age limits we're thinking of, how young can our characters be? I haven't played a child in awhile and I think I'm interested in that if that's open.

Ah, Okay. I might do some mid teen or late teen then. I wanted like. 9 or 10 lmaoo. That would be a struggle for the kid if I did. Hmmm. Excited. Maybe one or two pokemon. (:<

Aw... You stole my Absol! >: (
Oh well, I'll probably run a Mimikyu or Mawile instead. I don't want to have all one type though... I'll throw someone else in after everyone else chooses their "ace".

I think mine would be Chansey, Espeon and Machoke. Very much a team geared towards helping out in disasters than fighting XD

Hmm... hard to decide... but I think I like Mawile, Glaceon, Alolan Ninetales (or Vulpix). Though technically that means they are all final stage.
I'll leave it up to you to be the judge, BackSet. I also don't want to steal eevee from anyone, so please if you want a nab, feel free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back