• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Legends: Castaways [OPEN]

My character is a Pokemon conservationist who studies Mega Evolution. Obviously, I don't expect to have the ability to Mega Evolve, but they lean towards using Pokemon who could. For that reason, their team will likely be Absol, Kirlia, and Bagon.

I was thinking of my character being a sword fighter, with their team being something along the lines of Pawniard, Honedge, and Sirfetch’d.

I mean...games have been out for a week now so nothing is technically "unrevealed" but okay I understand if people want to avoid spoilers

I mean...games have been out for a week now so nothing is technically "unrevealed" but okay I understand if people want to avoid spoilers
Bulbagarden has a "No spoilers till the New Year" policy so that's what I'm going with. Some people won't be getting the games till Christmas.

I think for my team I'll have scyther and yanma. I'll probably catch yanma and start off with scyther. Eventual goal to evolve them into scizor and yanmega.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back