• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Legends: Castaways OOC [OPEN]

P
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

The main character of Legends: Arceus isn't the only one sent back in time. Follow a group of Castaways as they try to survive in a deadly world.
I'm working on my CS.... may be a bit. (I am SO bad at appearance and face claims)
Get ready for your friendly neighborhood cinnamon bun!

Edit: Just got it finished! But I still need a dang face... hmm....

Last edited:
I feel that it would be at the very least preferred to have some sort of awareness of the face, even in text form. It feels a bit weird with only a clothes description. It may just be me, though.

CS complete.

I'm working on my CS.... may be a bit. (I am SO bad at appearance and face claims)
Get ready for your friendly neighborhood cinnamon bun!

Edit: Just got it finished! But I still need a dang face... hmm....
Maybe a doll maker like Picrew can help if you don’t want to spend forever shopping for face claims

Thanks for the help, I think I got an alright pic.

Now then, I think my sheet is done, though maybe some future fluff.

Hey, when are we planning to start this up? Haven't heard from anyone in a while, wanted to check in.

Right, sorry guys. Still getting back into the groove of checking RPN on the regular. Should get on the IC making track as soon as I get the chance to look over all the CSes.

hey, just checking cuz it’s been another good while, is this happening or has something come up? i’m more than happy to wait however long you need me to, just an update would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back