• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy had awakened to the sound of the rain and to her, it somehow soothed her as she listened to the thumping the raindrops made against the roof. Finally, Kristy decided it was time to get up as she headed to the breakfast area of where they were staying. There, she picked out a muffin from the available selections as she glanced over to see Lillie looking none too pleased at the breakfast selection.

"You ok?" Kristy asked her as she walked over.
Lillie hated hotel food. It was firm when it was supposed to be soft, soft when it was supposed to be firm... "No.." she replied, feeling vexed about the situation. She tried to be mature about this, but when it came down to it, she was very spoiled. "Maybe I'll skip breakfast and eat something else later..." she muttered.

"If you're done eating, we can discuss what happened last night more."

Last edited:
Emboar turned towards the Raticate, seemingly unfazed by the electric attack as it looked down at its opponent with a smug sideways grin. “Bruiser use Hammer arm” Akamai called to his Pokémon. Bruiser lifted its arm and threw a vicious left hook right at the Raticate.
JCKane JCKane

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

"Finish it with High Jump Kick," The Blonde started.

Lopunny jumped up into the air and met Chesnut trying to grab her, only to hit him with a devastating kick to the tum tum. He landed at Luna's feet. He tried to get up but tripped over himself in confusion the damage enough to KO him.

"Now, I think I'll be..."

Yahhah Yahhah

The Raticate took the Hammer arm and due to the damage it already took, it got KO'd. This gave JC an opening to finally go after the Goldbat.

"Sparkle, Thunderbolt!"

The shock went out and hit Goldbat, it seemed it wasn't expecting it as it got a critical hit before fainting on the spot. Alice took this moment to run past it, not before saying a final remark.

"I'm ever so sorry," She said in her polite demeanor before managing to escape out of the contest hall.

This was the point where the Blonde Rocket facing Luna caught what had happened. Their operation was a failure and, as good as she was, taking on all three of the trainers at once wouldn't be an easy task.

"Fall back," The Blonde said before suddenly each Rocket dropped a flash bomb. After a flash of light, they were all gone.

Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy had just taken a bite of her muffin, but she nodded, "We can find a spot and chat now if you want," Kristy said as she wasn't finished with her muffin, but she wasn't planning on getting anything else and a muffin could travel well so she waited to see what Lillie wanted to do.

Luna was quick to call back Chestnut once he passed out and frowned going to grab another pokéball before glancing past the blond and at the others. She went to say something before suddenly being blinded by some type of flash bomb.

After taking a few moments to have her vision back she quickly looked around seeing that all of team rocker was gone. "Oh gosh." She muttered before hopping off the stage and going up to JC and the boy that was with her.

"Hey...are you two alright?" She asked glancing around the rest of the contest hall for any other rocket members.

JCKane JCKane Yahhah Yahhah

Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy had just taken a bite of her muffin, but she nodded, "We can find a spot and chat now if you want," Kristy said as she wasn't finished with her muffin, but she wasn't planning on getting anything else and a muffin could travel well so she waited to see what Lillie wanted to do.
Lillie didn't have many things to ask. She didn't think last night made any sense and she was beginning to wish it had never happened. She could have beat the Gym leader by now, as arrogant as it sounded. Then she remembered.

One was a flat spherical device, it almost looked like it was part of some headphones.
"What was that thing?" she asked.

Liftoff Liftoff

"Thing?" Kristy pondered then wondered if she was referring to the other thing that had been in her pocket. She pulled out the circular-shaped device and held it up, "Is this what you're talking about? If so, I'm not sure what it is."

Liftoff Liftoff

"Thing?" Kristy pondered then wondered if she was referring to the other thing that had been in her pocket. She pulled out the circular-shaped device and held it up, "Is this what you're talking about? If so, I'm not sure what it is."
"May I?" Lillie held out her hand beseechingly.

Lani extended her hand as well. As they shook, she grinned.

"Alola! It's nice to meet you too, Issac! My name is Lani Kalilikane." She then glanced over at the Pokemon by his side. "Is this your Zoroark? How cool!" She smiled at it. "Zoroark is such an amazing Pokemon. I've heard they're not easy to befriend, so it's cool to see this one traveling outside its Pokeball with you!"

She was about to say that she too had a Zoroark, when out of nowhere there came a soft "mrrrb" from her bag. A moment later, a small furry head popped out; it was a Litten. The little Pokemon yawned and looked around with its large yellow eyes, regarding everything with a disinterested expression. Finally its gaze landed on Issac and his Zoroark. Blinking once, it slowly climbed out of the bag and onto Lani's shoulder where it perched, watching the two strangers curiously. An Everstone swung from a little chain around its neck, glinting in the light. Lani smiled.

"This is Ash," she said with a grin. She nuzzled the little Pokemon with her cheek. It didn't react.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Liftoff Liftoff

There didn't seem to be much of the item. Though with toying with it, she may realize that it had a pull-out stem of some kind, it could have been a kind of microphone.

Bruiser let out a powerful battle cry after he realized he'd knocked out his opponent. Akamai almost chuckled at his pokemon's attitude until he realized that JC's friend had come over and ask if they were alright. Akamai tapped his midsection in multiple areas as if checking it was all there. "Yes, I seem to be fine. How about you"? He asked.
JCKane JCKane Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Yahhah Yahhah

JC called Sparkle back after a quick tail to hand high-five before glancing over at Luna checking up on them.

"I'm fine too," JC said after Akamai finish what he was saying. She glanced around but didn't see any other Team Rocket members, and it seemed Alice had already left as well.

Liftoff Liftoff

There didn't seem to be much of the item. Though with toying with it, she may realize that it had a pull-out stem of some kind, it could have been a kind of microphone.
"Hmm..." she murmured, pulling it gingerly. "Where do you think you got this, Kristy?"

CanD

Kristy shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure," Kristy said, "I don't even know what it is. I tried asking a few people this morning but no one seemed to know."

Luna smiled at the fact that they were okay before nodding. "That's good, that's good. I'm doing okay as well." She rubbed her head and looked at all the people still asleep. "Well, ain't this a bit of a mess." She said with a small sheepish chuckle.

“I’ve been in a lot of messes. This is a pretty big one” Akamai agreed, bringing out his pokeball to return Bruiser. “My name’s Akamai” he introduced himself. “You were cool in the contest... Wonder what that was about” Akamai rubbed his chin in thought.

Yahhah Yahhah Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

"Probably just Team Rocket making trouble," JC said as she glanced towards the crowds still asleep, "Anyways, should we continue this outside? Not sure how those here will be ok with seeing us, up and about after waking from an unexpected nap."

Luna turned her attention to the stranger and nodded. "I see. It's nice to meet you, Akamai. I'm Luna! Oh. And thank you! That means a lot saying it was my first contest." She hummed rather happily and turned back to JC.

"How many times does that make...?" She shrugged while turning towards the doors. "You're probably right JC. Let's head out before we get blamed for something."

“I can agree to that” Akamai said following them outside. “Does this kind of thing happen often”? Akamai asked referring to Luna’s remark.

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Yahhah Yahhah

"To us it seems," JC said with a chuckle, "Seriously, we've probably run into problems like every step of the way, just to get here from Pewter City. It's been.... interesting nonetheless."

"Right!? Gosh. It's like trouble is following. There was the sleeping Onix blocking the way, the whole ordeal with some rocket grunts in the cave, then the Geodude explosion causing the cave in, and then the battle with that girl on the bridge, and lastly that run in with the Abra to the completely dark cave."

Luna took one breath after ranting and then smiling. "I really hope nothing too crazy happens like this again...but I doubt it."

CanD

Kristy shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure," Kristy said, "I don't even know what it is. I tried asking a few people this morning but no one seemed to know."
Lillie handed it back. "You just have to find the right person. Who sadly, isn't me." Letting out a wistful sigh, she added, "My brother, Gladion would probably know. He has the answers to everything." Which she knew wasn't true, but it felt better to rely on someone else than herself somehow.

"We'll just have to keep asking."

Liftoff Liftoff

"Right," Kristy said, "But... what to do in the meantime? I'm sure you don't want to stick around me... you probably have your own goals here in Celadon, am I right?"

Liftoff Liftoff

"Right," Kristy said, "But... what to do in the meantime? I'm sure you don't want to stick around me... you probably have your own goals here in Celadon, am I right?"
"Of course. I was just about to mention that I came to challenge the Gym leader, Erika. While I do that, you'll be asking around, right?" Lillie questioned, not wishing to dismiss her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back