• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
The sudden more aggressive shaking caused Luna to quickly back far away from the so-called wall along with Manny letting out an alarmed squeal as whatever was happening was only getting worse.

"You know, maybe that was a bad idea." She said followed by a pitiful laugh as this wall seemingly turned into an Onix. A very unhappy one at that. She stared up at the pokemon not really sure what to do now. They could always run, though if the Onix were to go back to sleep they would be right back at square one. She turned to JC and whispered to her not wanting to irritate the Onix further.

"What should we do now?" She said as she continued to back away slightly.

JCKane JCKane

Aside from offhanded chatter on the part of the Fennekin on his shoulder, it was mostly silent where Silas stood with his arms crossed. He spared a glance over at the Automaton Pokemon, his expression softening into relief at its visible condition - although still worried, his concern wasn't nearly as bad as it had been prior. "That sounds like a plan to me. I haven't heard anything from Spade yet, so I guess he hasn't come across anything dangerous just yet. Between the two of them, I feel better about all this at least." He replied before his lips pursed. "So, what do we do about those two? I mean, as much as I loathe to say it - we can't leave them here." Silas heaved out a sigh and rubbed the back of his neck.

"...But I don't see how we're going to build enough of a rapport to get that Golurk to follow us to Pewter City; much less to let us near the girl."

INTERACTIONS WITH:
Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine & JCKane JCKane

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

JC was a little shocked to find out it was an Onix. Ofcourse, she couldn't believe she didn't think of it herself. But she seen that agressive stance it was giving them as she couldn't help but almost smirk a little as a hand reached to her belt where two of her 3 Pokemon were.

"I know what I wanna do..." JC mused to Luna's question, but it was clear she wasn't fully paying attention. She then took off the pokeball and gave it a toss as Flytrap was called out in front of her.

"Ok, Sleep powder!" JC said to her pokemon as it began began to blow a sleep based power towards the huge rock snake.

Seha Seha Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

The Golurk stood still as Issac helped heal it's injuries. When he finished, he continued to stand there, not fully sure what they were planning on doing next. As the other two began to discuss their next move, the girl in Golurk's arms began to stir, only to have her eyes open wide in a scream!

Luna gave a nod to JC watching her call out her pokémon to the field. She wondered what she was planning to do. She didn't really want to fight the Onix as it was just minding its business and it looks way too upset to try and catch. So unless she had a way to calm it down or immobilize it, it probably wouldn't be a good time.

She raised a brow at the move sleep powder. Putting it to sleep would definitely help, but wouldn't that just block the way again? Though maybe it would fall asleep in a different position.

"Um, JD, what would we do if it fell asleep in the same place? Wouldn't we have to wake it up again...?" She said not wanting to go through the whole shaking thing again.

JCKane JCKane ))

"Well," JC said keeping an eye on the onix who was already starting to get drowsy from the sleep powder, "I can just catch it... or even we could try and dash past to the other side if it happens to wake up."

The onix suddenly shook his head before using a slam on JC's bellsprout. JC frowned seeing the sleep powder didn't work.

"Well, let's rock it to sleep then," JC said, "Wrap!"

The Flytrap obeyed as it sent out it's vines to wrap up the onix in question. it went around the Pokemon as it began to lightly sway it back and forwth, at least the best that it could anyways.

Luna wore an expression that basically said 'why didn't I think of that.' She turned back to the Onix as it seemed to be falling asleep. She went to smile only to frown along with JD as it slammed her pokémon.

"Well, it almost worked." She commented still watching the bellsprout trying to put the Onix back to sleep. In a rather weird way this time. Luna couldn't help but laugh a bit at the sight of an Onix trying to be rocked to sleep.

JCKane JCKane ))

The Onix raged a bit but began to feel a little drowsy again as the bellsprout continued to gently rock it with it's wrap attack.

"Alrighty, sleep powder again!" JC commanded as Flytrap obeyed and launched it's sleep inducing spores at the giant rock snake. This time, it couldn't resist as it's eyes closed and it slowly lowered to the ground as it fell asleep. JC pulled out a pokeball and tossed it at the sleeping giant. The creature was brought into the ball as the ball fell to the ground before shaking once.

Luna's eyes lit up slightly at the sight of the giant pokémon falling asleep. To think such an angry pokémon could easily fall asleep again, is actually kinda amazing.

Both Luna and Manny cheered a bit as the pokémon went inside the pokéball and did the first ding, waiting rather anxiously for the 2nd ding.

JCKane JCKane

The pokeball shook a 2nd time... then it burst open as the onix came out of the pokeball. Perhaps struggling in it's sleep, as not many could understand how a sleeping Pokemon was able to break free of the ball and still be asleep afterwards. Nonetheless, JC gave a slight annoyed grunt before looking to Flytrap.

"Ok, Razor Leaf," JC commanded as the small pokemon flung it's arms as leaves flew from it's body, straight at the sleeping snake. The leaves struck home doing 4 times the damage to the rock/ground Pokemon. Yet, this seemed to cause the Onix to wake as it's eyes fluttered open and his rage continued as he slammed again into Flytrap. This time the attack was stronger than the last which confused JC for a bit when she realized what he must be doing.

"He's actually USING Rage," JC said as previously she thought it was his slam attack, "Flytrap, quick sleep powder again!"

The Pokemon tried using it's sleep powder again but the Onix was having none of it as it slammed a 3rd time into Flytrap, knocking the Pokemon out cold.

Drew nodded as he started to walk."Yeah." He said nodding back before turning his head. He looked out towards the mountain if his navigation was correct that was the way they had to go. He started walking as Tess jumped onto his shoulders as he moved. He stayed at a decent pace so that Altaria could keep up. "So where are you from?" He asked figuring he should get to know his traveling companion.
JCKane JCKane

Jagson Jagson

Altaira walked along side Drew as the two made their way to Mount Moon. She was just glad to finally get out of there, especially with the police around looking into what happened at the museum. Ofcourse, she was brought out of her thoughts when she was asked a question.

"Oh, uh..." She said thinking of what to say, "... Kanto. I'm from Kanto."

"This is going a lot worse than I expected it to." Luna was kinda bummed out that it didn't stay in the pokéball, but what was really bumming was the fact that Flytrap was knocked out cold. At this point, Luna considered pulling out Chestnut to help attack it, but then it would only get more upset if the attack couldn't make the pokémon faint.

"I don't think attacking it will make it calm down..I do have another idea though!" She quickly reached into her bag and pulled out her lunch box that was, or more like was, filled with pokébeans as it's already beginning to run low. "If there's anyway to calm an angry pokémon down, it's to give it food." She said with a hum before handing a small handful of beans to JC. "Hopefully it'll respond nicely."

JCKane JCKane

JC was just about to call out Sparkle when she noticed the offer.

"Uh, thanks," She said seeing what she wanted to do. So she accepted the handful of pokebeans as she walked closer to the onix. Holding them out like a peace offering. When she spoke it was in a soothing tone. "Hey, you hungry? So sorry for waking you.... We did-OOF!"

Didn't seem the Onix cared as it just pushed JC aside causing her to hit the wall hard, the wind getting knocked out of her.

1575320991939.pngThe figure in shadows of forest starts clearing itself.1575321320087.pngTrainer Ren walks down the path with Cyndaquil in his backpack. Pewter City starts to unfold from branches of the forest. 1575321013679.png"We have arrived at Cyndaquil. Do you want to explore the city?" 1575321253922.png"Cynda" "Ok but first we should go to poke center to heal you up." 1575321057344.pngWalking around trying to find poke center, they look around. "I should release Spearow, he should be able to find it." Go Spearow." "Spearro." "Can you fly around the city, to find poke center" "Spearro"1575321211494.pngSpearow wents to search. After some time he comes back. "Looks like you found it, huh. Let's go then." Spearow flies in front, losing Ren behind. After some searching, Ren found Spearow beside poke center, on a branch. 1575321109463.pngWalking in front of the door, going inside. "Thanks, Spearow, return for now." The door opens and Ren goes inside looking at the side where Spearow was. Suddenly he bumps into someone.

Last edited:
Luna smiled when JC took the beans, but was a bit confused as to why she started getting closer to the pokémon. She went to ask her what she was doing before watching her get slammed against the wall. "Why did you get close to it!" She called out before throwing out Chestnut.

"I'm going to help JC. If the Onix gets too close to you or us use vine whip to weaken it." She said to her Chespin before rushing over to JC to help her up with Chestnut following closely behind her watching the Onix so he can attack it should it look like it was going to attack them. "Are you okay? I can call out Aduino if you're injured anywhere." She said quickly already reaching for her pokéball.

JCKane JCKane

Issac quickly spun in his heels once the girl started screaming. “Hey, hey, calm down we aren’t here to hurt you!” He called out in an attempt to calm her down, mainly because all of this commotion would likely cause some nasty Pokémon to come towards the loud screaming. “Silas do you have anything we can use to get her to calm down?” He asked as he looked of in Shade’s general direction, considering the fact that he couldn’t exactly see where his partner was, and decided that if his traveling companion couldn’t come up with something he would have to use illusions to help deescalate the situation.

JCKane JCKane Seha Seha

ChrisDoragon ChrisDoragon

The one in question was a dark skinned girl with long black hair wearing a green top and dark blue jeans and backpack. She turns around while raising an eyebrow.

"Hey, watch it there," She said to him her voice not sounding rude per-say. She looked at the guy with her green eyes as she waited to hear what he had to say for himself.

ChrisDoragon ChrisDoragon

The one in question was a dark skinned girl with long black hair wearing a green top and dark blue jeans and backpack. She turns around while raising an eyebrow.

"Hey, watch it there," She said to him her voice not sounding rude per-say. She looked at the guy with her green eyes as she waited to hear what he had to say for himself.
"Sorry, I wasn't looking just for a moment, cause I was just returning pokemon into its Pokeball. So I bumped into you. I am sorry, can I do something in return?"

JCKane JCKane
"I was also going there after I healed my pokemon. So I was thinking if you wouldn't mind we could first battle as training warmup before going after the gym"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back