• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
DontComplimentMe DontComplimentMe

Professor Oak nods as he takes the pokedex, feeling a little more enthusiastic with another trainer's interest in the pokedex. He was begining to see today as a lucky day, despite the two incidents that already occured there. But it was fine. So, he got to work updating the pokedex and took him a moment longer to fiddle with the other way to register a known trainer to the league. But finished he did as he returned to Bear with the Pokedex and trainer card.

"There you are," He said handing both over, "I do hope you enjoy filling it up."

JCKane JCKane Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Solarknight Solarknight

Esme gave the little mantis Pokémon a polite wave, appreciating its personality. None of her team were exactly the pinnacle of friendly, nor were they fond of being outside of their pokeballs especially around groups of people. She supposed she should work on that behavior.

A female by the name of Koranna joined them next, introducing herself and being recognized as the one with the dewott. Honestly Esme was more worried about and her Rocket history than a rowdy otter. “Welcome. We have a good little group now, what do you guys think? There’s a few more trainers over there, we can merge or we can just get moving.”

"I'm not fully sure where the others are but I assume they're on their way to Viridian City to the north of here," Professor Oak said, "Though, the first gym would be further north past that in Pewter City."

Drew smiled at JC "Hi I'm Drew. I'll be joining you guys if that's alright." He said offering JC his hand. Tess mimicked the motion. He took a minute to look at the group of people who he'll be with. They seemed like an odd bunch but he figured they're work out.
JCKane JCKane

Hmm I wonder which group I should join, what do u think Piplup.
As soon as Bear went to look at Piplup, he was already running towards a group of kids (including drew and JC)

Manny waved happily at Esme. Luna smiled at the little group she had seemed to already become apart of. She was happy to find a group of teammates, and even friends so quickly. She noticed another girl walk up to them, and boy was it a familiar face. Along with a not so familiar face. "Looks like we have a few more people aboard. It's nice to meet you Drew, and uh you too pink girl! Sorry, I just don't know you're name haha. My name is Luna by the way! And this little guy is Manny." The purple haired girl smiled follow Manny's normal squeal.

Jagson Jagson norway norway Solarknight Solarknight JCKane JCKane

“That’s the plan.” Issac responded as a boy under the name of Kaiba approached them asking if the professor was still in his lab. “ He should be.” The red wearing youth responded. “Just don’t be surprised when you walk into a water filled disaster zone.” He added as he gave the newcomer a weak smile and turned back to Silas. “So that begs the question shall we get going right away, or join up with a few others and leave with them?”

Seha Seha Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

Bear: “is it ok if I join u guys I’m pretty lonely with just my friend Piplup” *picks Piplup up and puts on shoulder*

"I don't have a problem with it," JC remarked to Bear, "I don't think the others do either."

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Jagson Jagson Bloody_Death Bloody_Death norway norway DontComplimentMe DontComplimentMe (Note, I don't feel like having to c/p everyone like this in the primary group. So after this, I'll only be @ ing those my characters are directly interacting with... unless it's important to what's going on. Anyone else unless stated otherwise, will assume your with the group when they move and such.)

So, with the greetings and things out of the way, the group decided it was time to get moving. So they all began to head towards Route 1 in order to make it to Viridian City before it got too late.

JC was walking along calmly as she was looking around at their surroundings from time to time. As the group made it to Route 1, they'd spot a few Pokemon here and there allong the fields and tall grassy areas. Mostly Rattata's and Pidgey's though.

Altaira was mostly quiet and she walked along with the group. She wasn't the only one of them to have made an incident at Oak's Lab but it seemed the one Koranna's Pokemon made was more known to the others but she was kind of glad for that.

Esme had anticipated a more exciting walk past Pallet town, but it was turning out to be pretty unsurprising, with some birds and rodents and rustling grass on occasion, nothing that really piqued her interest. Her frog partner has long since returned to his capsule, bored of the walk and small talk. Esme couldn’t do the same, so just walked ahead of the group a little, occasionally walking backwards and just counting to make sure everyone was okay and present.

“I remember walking through the old alola ruins, they were mountainous and dark. Not a lot of forests on Alola, not like Kanto.” She spoke aloud to no one in particular. “Pretty... anticlimactic.”

“It’s always good to watch the ground... people drop stuff all the time...” Esme added to that, and continued to wander a little ahead of the group.

norway norway

"Well, Pallet Town is more known for being peaceful," JC responded to Esme, "I can imagine the quieter route is nice to them."

In truth, JC was hoping to find some interesting Pokemon and while Pidgey was interesting, she already had a good flying type for her team. She also wasn't a huge fan of rattata or Raticate. Not that she hated them, as she didn't exactly dislike any Pokemon.

As Esme walked a little farther ahead, her foot would suddenly catch on something, causing her to trip.

Luna trailed a bit behind the group as she'd always peer into the grass a bit whenever it sounded like a pokémon was in there. Whether it be for Manny's request, as he would squeal and make noise should he notice a pokémon in the bushes, or just for her own curiosity.

After a long while of just constant Rattata and Pidgeys in the bushes the pair kind of stopped worrying about it. Still looking in the direction but not actually attempt to find out what's in the bushes. After a bit more uneventful walking Manny had gone to sleep in Luna's arms as Luna yawned slightly still at the back of the group.

Luna listened in on the little conversation, if you could even call it that, between JC and Esme. And while quiet was good, it just got a bit boring too quickly for Luna's taste. Everything was quiet and boring as usual before a sudden thud could be heard. Luna looked ahead a bit and saw Esme just kinda fall on the ground.

Luna jogged up to the fallen girl and offered her a free hand. "You okay? What did you trip over?" She asked looking back a bit to see if something was there.

JCKane JCKane

Esme was just about to respond when she felt something curl around her ankle, and her control was literally swept from beneath her. She landed on her wrists which braced her Chin from the dirt fall, she furrowed her brows — “what the heck?”

Drew looked around seeing the Rattatas and Pidgey. He heard that a couple of years back a trainer was able to win the Kanto tournament with only a raticade and farfetch. Of course the man was destroyed against the elite 4. He decided to let out curry and Poli so they could get some exercise. Poli and Curry looked at each. He could've sworn Poli hand a tinge of red on his face.
He kept an eye on his group making sure he doesn't get lost.

norway norway Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

JC had caught it as well as she rushed up with Luna to Esme who had fallen. On closer inspection she seen that Esme's ankle seemed to be wrapped up in some kind of vines.

But, before Esme had a chance to react to Luna's inquiry of her well being, suddenly the vines moved as it began to pull Esme into the nearby tall grass. Whatever it was leading was hard to tell as it was obscured by the grass. But the vines seemed to be coming from the area.

JCKane JCKane Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

It took a second for Esme to understand what was happening — she gripped at the grass but it merely ripped out from the earth as she was tugged with decent force. “Grey!” She barked, and he appeared, a deep blue and defensive in posture. “Shuriken!” She shouted, knowing a water type move wasn’t that effective against grass, but she also didn’t know what was attacking yet.

The ninja frog manifested two large blue shuriken, somewhat crystallized with ice, and leapt back before thrusting them forward at the vines,m that were past his trainers feet.

"Eh?" Luna called out as she watched Esme get dragged into the grass trying to process what in the world was happening. After finally getting her mind straight she saw as Esme called for her pokemon as it got ready to attack.

Luna on the other hand made her way around the patch of grass trying to see what was actually in there that was holding onto Esme. "Can you see what's holding onto you?" She called out a bit as she tried to peek at it from a hopefully far enough distance where she wouldn't be grabbed.

norway norway JCKane JCKane

norway norway

The Shuriken were thrown at the vines but suddenly a twin razor sharp leaves came from the tall grass, hitting the Shuriken's and deflecting them to a miss. The vines continued to drag Esme into the Tall grass as her feet already grazing the top grass before being pulled inside.

JC was already grabbing her pokeball containing her Charizard and giving it a toss, "Charizard, let's go!" She said as she didn't know exactly what kind of pokemon it was in there or it's intentions but she wasn't taking any chances. She new it wasn't a good idea for Charizard to use a fire attack just yet, since who knew where the Pokemon was in there so she called for a way to help them see.

"Use slash to clear the grass," She commanded to her Pokemon as it obeyed flying closer to get at that slash attack.

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

As Luna attempted to peak at what was going on... all she'd see was a brief of green.. bit it was hard to tell. That is, until Charizard landed it's slash attack clearing a wide bite out of the grass revealing... a Bellsprout barely at the edge of the grass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back