• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
Luna and Manny shared worried glances to each other before turning back to JC. She wasn't sure how to respond to that. She had never really had a pokémon like that so she couldn't relate to how she was feeling. However, based on her story it seemed like simple disobedience from Charizard. She had heard that a lot of stronger pokémon tend to do their own thing if they don't respect their trainers. But that shouldn't make a pokémon angry right? Plus, it seemed that they were on good terms before its evolution so what could've happened.

Luna flinched when JC slammed the ground. This was getting worse by the second and Luna had no clue how to help. She reluctantly rubbed JC's back as an attempt to calm her down while Manny hugged onto her leg trying to comfort her.

"I'm sure there's some type of reason to his behaviour. Have you tried talking it out with him? Or maybe notice anything that could be making him upset?"

JCKane JCKane

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

JC's fist clinched again at her question as it brought up the memory again.

"... I tried... once..." JC said a mixture of anger and fearful sorrow in her voice, "... That's when he... attacked my little sister... I've been too afraid to bring him out since."

JC's fist tightened at the thought about how she felt like a coward. She shouldn't be like this, but... just looking at her Pokemon, and that look in his eyes.. she just can't take it. Something is hurting him something HAS to be hurting him... but she had no idea what that could be.

Drew rubbed his head. "Sorry about that Tess is.... Full of personality. She has a habit of figuring out wether a person can be trusted." He said. As he talked Tess nuzzled her head into Alteria's neck. "Down." He said before Tess jumped back to him. He looked in the distance and saw the Pokemon center.

Jagson Jagson

"... didn't do that before," Altaira pondered more to herself but she glanced over and saw the Pokemon Center, "Well, you wanna stop there for a moment?" She asked, "Haven't had any battles and we should be good with making it through Mount Moon before night fall rather we stop there for a moment or not."

Luna nodded and took a seat on the ground. That was something that was definitely concerning and something she could relate to. Luna wouldn't know what to do should one of her siblings get injured by one of her own pokémon.

"Well, you should try again, it doesn't have to be right away, but preferably sooner than later. Be somewhere where it's just you and him so he can't hurt anyone should he enter a rage. Keeping cooped up in that pokéball isn't going to fix whatever is happening. If anything it could be upsetting him more to be kept in there." She said just placing ideas on the table.

Pokémon respond better to people they like, so restoring their relationship is priority number one. And Luna, at least from her pokémon, knows how some pokémon hate being kept in those balls all the time.

JCKane JCKane

A girl with black hair wearing a maroon vest over a navy blue shirt walked out of the Pokémon center and stared up at mount moon, she had come back to the route 3 entrance after training for a bit inside the cave and was about to renter it so she could get to cerulean city. She then took a step forward and immediately was struck with a headache, though her face and posture didn’t indicate it, and started to rub her forehead in response to the pain. She then turned around and scanned the area until she saw a group of two walking towards the Pokémon Center, it was then she started walking towards them. She then stopped in front of them and stared directly at the red haired girl among them for a while before pulling out two of the pokeballs at her waist. “You... battle” was all she said afterwards.

JCKane JCKane Jagson Jagson

Koranna was currently standing outside of a Pokemon Center soaking in the bright sun that she hasn’t seen in days. Two days isn’t a lot to a common criminal, but to her it is certainly something she never expected herself to get into. In Koranna’s innocent arms she was holding her Eevee, Fluffy. “Let me tell you something Fluffy, police these days are a bunch of idiots.” Koranna sighs as she looked away from the bright sky and directed her gaze to the next route. “I wonder how far the others got.” Despite Koranna’s release from prison her mood wasn’t as bright as anyone would expect it to be.

Fluffy cuddled into her trainer hoping he could do something to cheer her up, sadly his attempt failed. None of Koranna’s Pokemon were used to seeing her so down and upset, so their reaction to her mood change also caused them to be more mellow than usual. Fluffy made a cute little call that repeated his name, once again hoping to gain Koranna’s attention. It worked this time! Fluffy gave his best effort to what would be considered a smile as it rubbed his cheek against Koranna’s cheek.

“Sorry Fluffy I guess this whole museum incident is really getting to me...What happened to Rainfell, I can’t let it happen again!” Koranna gave a shout to the sky only to hear her voice echo, and get some strange stares from strangers around her. Koranna easily shook the stares off because stares from others was something she was used to. “Let’s see if we can catch up with anyone else. An officer told me that they shouldn’t have gotten to far.” As Koranna let Fluffy walk beside her on the way toward Pewter City the Pokemon could still tell that his trainer wasn’t at all acting the way she usually does.

As Koranna kept walking on the route between Pewter City and Mount Moon she kept her eyes on all the wild Pokemon wandering freely. Koranna couldn’t help but struggle to fight back thoughts of how she was a bad trainer, and with these thoughts she couldn’t help but debate if she should let Ace roam free again. Koranna was traveling for like felt like days when she decided to sit down and rest for awhile.

Fluffy took advantage of the fact that Koranna was to much in a depression state to keep an eye on him so he decided to take the lead! Take the lead by sniffing out any evidence he could find of Altaria and Drew. The cute little Pokemon found some evidence! It decided to run after the scent which then Fluffy found himself coming behind Altaria and Drew. “EVEEEEEEE” Fluffy called out hoping the two trainer would hear him, but what does Fluffy know? The Pokemon is just a baby. For another try of luck Fluffy called out again, “EVEEEEE.”
JCKane JCKane , Jagson Jagson Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Last edited:
Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Jagson Jagson Solarknight Solarknight

Altaira waited for Drew's response when suddenly a black hair girl walked up to them. When she noticed her, her eyes went wide in shock. It couldn't be her... it's not possible. She was so in shock that she didn't notice the eevee walking up to them and calling out.

It took her a moment to realize what she had said. As she stammered a little.

"B-battle?" She asked, "Did you say battle?"

"I know... just..." she said as her tears wield up again. Ugh pull yourself together JC, you can't be weak. You have to be strong for your Pokemon.

Slowly JC stood up as she wiped her eyes. "I... you're right. I'm going to need to face him to find out what's wrong. Thanks." She smiled at Luna and went to give her a hug.

Luna stood up along with JC, and was a bit taken aback by being hugged. Nevertheless she happily hugged her back and smiled before picking Manny back off the floor. "I hope you two work this out soon. Anyway, we should hurry and make it to the end of this cave before we get attacked by any other weirdos or wild pokemon try and attack us again."

She laughed after saying that, but was actually quite serious as they both had about one pokémon each.

JCKane JCKane

The girl simply nodded in response to Altaria’s question, only taking the barest amount of time to glance at the Eevee with her cold, dead, eyes. She stood there awaiting an answer to demand, her arm still outstretched and holding those two Pokéballs.

JCKane JCKane Jagson Jagson Solarknight Solarknight

"It means she trusts you." He said as he petted Tess's head. He reached into his pocket and took out a bag with berries in it. He gave a small blue berry to her. "She's the last you want to break the trust of believe me." He said. He saw the girl asking Alteria to battle. He side stepped them and moved towards the center. "I'll be at the center when you finish." He said
He saw an Eevee. It looked familiar to him though he couldn't place it. He petted it and gave it a berry
JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine
Solarknight Solarknight

Fluffy very happily ate the berry that was offered to him, and instantly Fluffy cuddled into Drew. It took Fluffy a moment to remember why he was here...Suddenly Fluffy jerked up from his cuddle. "Eveee!! Eveee!!" Fluffy cried jumping all over Drew since he was only who acknowledged him, Fluffy was hoping that Drew would get the message that his trainer was in trouble. Fluffy began moving his head toward the direction in which Koranna was in why continuously calling out his name. "Eveeeeeee!!" Fluffy grabbed Drew's leg with his teeth. Fluffy didn't really bother much with the other two mainly because he didn't even recognize Diana's scent, and he didn't know much about Altaria. Fluffy continued to bug Drew...His constant calling was rather annoying.
JCKane JCKane , Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine , Jagson Jagson

Jagson Jagson Solarknight Solarknight Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Altaira finally had to calm herself as she heard Drew mention going to the Pokemon Center to wait for her... before an Eevee showed up to get his attention. She wasn't entirely sure who's eevee it was but it was giving her an excuse to calm herself from her surprise.

She still had no idea how it was possible but, well they say a way to get to know another trainer is to battle them... so she guessed that's what they'd do.

"Alright, sure," Altaira said pulling out one of her pokeballs.

Last edited:
He moved his foot away from the Eevee. He was surprised by its sudden outburst. "Alright tell me what you want." He said as he started to fallow it. Tess got off his shoulders and walked beside the Eevee. She spoke to it to gather information.
Solarknight Solarknight

After Altaria agreed to the request the girl quickly snapped one of the two pokeballs she was holding to the opposite hand. “Bracka.” She said as she tossed out the one in her right hand to release a trapinch that started biting at thin air once it was out. The girl then stood by as she waited for Altaria to send out her Pokémon.

JCKane JCKane ( Jagson Jagson Solarknight Solarknight )

Fluffy looked over to Altaria and tilted his head, he noticed that Altaria seemed to recognize him. Before answering to Tess Fluffy wondered over to Altaria to sniff her. "Evee!" Fluffy gave its call once more and then wanted Altaria to follow him. It didn't take long for Fluffy to notice Diana, Fluffy shyed away from Diana by hiding himself behind Altaria. He said his name again only this time in a more discomforted sound.

Evee remained behind Altaria for a few minutes before he decided to move again. Fluffy nudged his head toward the direction of Koranna while looking at Altaria, "Eevee, Eevee!" the cry from Fluffy translated to "follow?"

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Jagson Jagson

Solarknight Solarknight Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Altiara was about to send out her own Pokemkn when she noticed the Eevee had brought its attention to her... she wasn't fully sure why it hid behind her but... did it know her? So was it...

Altaira looked behind her fully and seen the other trainer farther back. Oh, it was Koranna. Seemed she was freed from the police. That was good news.

Ofcourse now she was torn as part if her wanted to battle this 'other' girl while the other part wanted to check on Koranna and hope she wasn't upset of them leaving... it was what a friend would do right... and they were friends.. right?

Ofcourse the Eevee was pretty adamant on her going over... so... she guessed the other trainer would wait...

So Altaira turned back around to the black haird trainer "Uh... give me a moment, I need to go check up in a friend." She then put her Pokeball back up before turning around and looking to the eevee, "Alright, let's go," she said.

“Wait.” The girl simply stated coldly as Altaria began to walk away, although her tone and face said nothing she wasn’t happy with Altaria deciding to up and leave. “You’re not running away.” She stated with her trapinch still biting at nothing, her gaze was still affixed in front of her staring ahead at the red head before her.

JCKane JCKane Solarknight Solarknight ( Jagson Jagson )

JC nods as she broke the hug.

"Right," she said as she took the lead as she walked along. They two continued to walk and despite there were a few branching paths, there were signs put up to point the way.

Soon enough they could see the exit.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Solarknight Solarknight Jagson Jagson

Altaira stopped when she heard what the girl said. She turned around slight but not fully.

"I'm... not running away," she said wondering all the more what was going on through the girl's head, "I just need to check up on someone firsr."

She hoped she'd understand but... she had no idea what may have been going on with her. So she turned back around ready to try and follow the eevee again.

Luna nodded as she followed behind JC as they progressed through the rest of the tunnel. When the end was in sight she smiled and began speeding up a bit being more than eagered to get out of this cursed cave.

"Ah, we're almost there!" She exclaimed to her companion as she was practically running to the exit now.

JCKane JCKane

JC kind of matched Luna's eagerness to finally be out of the cave... ofcourse she didn't bother running like she was.

"Hey, slow down," JC called out after Luna with a bit if a giggle.

Ofcourse, it was just then that Luna tripped on something.

The girl didn’t attempt to stop Altaria this time, instead she just stood there knowing the red head would come back anyways. Though soon after Altaria was out of eyesight the other pokeball the black haired girl was grasping burst open to reveal a Ruflet with a yellow scarf bearing red eye marks on it wrapped around its neck. It cried out before hovering in front of its trainer’s face, awaiting some sort of answer. “Follow if you want, just don’t make a mess.” Was all she answered with before the eaglet Pokémon flew off after Altaria.
JCKane JCKane Solarknight Solarknight Jagson Jagson

She laughed as she heard JC calling out to her. She went to look back at her before suddenly tripping over something. She fell face first into the ground and even skid abit across the floor.

She groaned as Manny was ushering for her to get back up as he was being squished. "I can't believe that happened." She said a bit embaressedly before slowing getting off of the ground and looking back at what she tripped over.

JCKane JCKane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back