• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Seha Seha

The girl was shocked to find that the forest suddenly change. At first it caused her to freak a little more as she didn't know what was happening... until the other boy approached and spoke to her, along with the soothing visual around her, that she was finally able to calm down.

"I...I'm sorry..." She finally let out through a sniffle, "But... some adults came and stole my Pokemon..."

Luna frowned slightly when she saw the girl walking away, however, she quickly smiled and let out a small laugh when she saw her pokémon staring at the beans in Chestnut's hand. She turned to her Chespin and grabbed a pair of pokébeans from him before approaching the girl as she picked up her bird pokémon. "Nevertheless you have our gratitude." She said holding out the two pokébeans to the bird pokemon while grinning a bit.

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

JC shakes her head not really caring for the attitude of this girl, not to mention the two on one attack on the Onix. Just one of her Pokemon would of worked.

"Geeze, overkill much?" JC said to the trainer, "You could of just used one of your Pokemon instead of two."

Drew continued to walk in silence. He looked at his traveling companion wondering what she might be thinking.
"So what's your favorite color." He said before shaking his head at how lame that sounded. "Look Alteria we're going to be traveling with each other for a while. I would like to get to know you. Know that we have each other's back when things go south." He said
JCKane JCKane

The next day, Ren wakes up pretty late in the afternoon. Outside is thick mist. "It seems I overslept. Today is the day we go against gym leader Brock. Since its rock type user, I should use Oshawott, Treecko, and Riolu. But first, I should check them. Go Oshawott, Treecko, Riolu." Ren throws Pokeball containing three pokemon. "Osha" "Tre Treecko" "Riou" Are you ready?" Pokemon shake their heads, in a sign of being ready. "Oshawott are you sure, you are ok? You healed but you had pretty tough fight yesterday. "Oshawa" "Ok if you say so. Let's go then"
Ren returns pokemon in their pokeballs and goes after the gym. After some time he arrives at the gym building. "Here we go." And he opens the door. "I should ask someone where can I find Brock." I went after the first person standing there. "Excuse me where can I find gym leader Brock? I am a trainer, trying to acquire badge, by challenging him."

Jagson Jagson

Altaira gives a slight nod. She understood. And she guessed it was the least she could do.

"Well... that's fine," she said, "And my favorite color is a fiery red. I also like drawing, painting, things like that... and I like fire." She said the last part with a slightly lowered voice.

ChrisDoragon ChrisDoragon

The one he bumped into, was Kaylie again.

She gives him a nod, "bout time you got here," she teased him before pointing to the receptionist window just on the left side if a set of double doors in the room, "Just register over there, and they'll let you in to see Brock."

"Oh Kaylie, we meet again. Thanks for telling me, I will go register." Ren goes to the receptionist and says that he wants to challenge Brock.

The girl tilted her head in apparent confusion at the red head’s remark of using two Pokémon, and then looked down at the trapinch who was now biting at thin air. “Habit?” She remarked unsure if her own reasoning, though it might just be that it was easier to handle the rock snake with two Pokémon, even though she was used to using two Pokémon in battle for the longest time. However that wasn’t of much concern as Derpe seemed to be chocking a bit on the beans that were offered to him, though the large bird didn’t look as if it cared about that. The girl then attempted to set him down, but as she was doing so she accidentally squeezed him a little too tight, which caused the bird to arch its head back. Though, instead of just spitting the beans out normally they just flew out with the velocity of missiles, wizzing right past Luna’s head and creating two decently sized craters in the wall.
JCKane JCKane Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

“Stolen!?” Issac asked the girl in confusion, but regained his composure quickly. “What did they look like?” He added hoping to get more information out of her so they could help her.

JCKane JCKane Seha Seha

Unlike the girl who seemed fine with the choking pokémon, Luna was in a bit of a panic. She didn't know what to do and didn't know if she should do something. Her problems were answered however, be it she almost got shot with a pokébean piece, but at least the crisis was over.

"Be careful while eating them next time." She said looking at the pokémon before laughing. "I understand though. Pokébeans are very good." She said with a grin and Manny and Chestnut happily gave nods of agreement.

Silas looked between Isaac and the girl, worry flashing across his face. First, they came across weirdly dressed individuals trying to keep them in the forest in the first place, now there's a situation with stolen Pokémon? He already was one who did not believe in coincidences, but this just had him even more concerned regarding what they could be dealing with.

This was not what he left Kalos for, that was for sure.

"Give us any kind of details you can give us. Their Appearance... Which direction they went in... Anything at all."

INTERACTIONS: Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine && JCKane JCKane

The receptionist helped him register for the gym as she did some stuff on her computer before having him slide his trainer card on the card scanner outside her little window. Once he was registered the double doors next to her opened.

"Go on in," The receptionist said, "Brock's waiting inside. Good Luck."

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

JC wondered what she meant when the strange girl said 'habit'. Her first thoughts were that she did this all the time and wanted to call her out on it, but then her more reasonable side kicked up and she decided to give her the bennifet of the doubt, "So, do alot of Double battles then?" She said. Ofcourse, that's when her Pokemon started chocking.

"Hey is he going to be..." JC said before it was set down and fired off the pokebean like a rocket, "...uh... wow that's strong..." She said looking at the indents the pokebeans made in the wall.

Seha Seha Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

The girl was still slightly scared but she replied to them.

"They... were big scary men," She said almost trying to burry herself into her Golurk as she was getting a bit scared from the recolection, "Wore black with letters on their shirts.... They..." She said begining to tear up again, "... Took all of them... all of my Pokemon... except Golurk... he protected me..."

Inside, he'd find the rocky gym arena, ready for the next battle. On the far Side, he'd spot Brock, ready to get started.

"Hello," He said to him, "I'm Brock. Leader of the Pewter City Gym. Since this is your first gym battle, I'll only be using 2 Pokemon. Are you ready?"

Luna turned around to see where the pokébean got shot off to and saw the dents in the wall behind her. She looked towards JC and nodded with her statement before rubbing her head.

"To think that, that was so close to hitting me." She shuddered at the thought of being hit with that.

"Roll out to dodge it!" Beock said as geoudude began to roll like a ball and uses the momentum to dodge the attack. "Now go after the treecho," Beock stated as the pokemon increases in speed before aiming at the treecho.

The Treecko's Slam found it's mark as it helped deviate the Geodude out of it's course, but it suddenly sped up in power and swung around to try and hit the grass Pokemon again.

JCKane JCKane
Suddenly Treecko got struck. Still staying strong. "Use aggility to raise speed and go after Geodude." Treecko uses aggility, relaxing his body, sharply boosting its speed and goes after rock pokemon.

Last edited:

The Treecko goes after the Geodue but it's roll out's speed increased again, causing it to go faster as well before going straight at each other as they collided in the center, both taking damage. But then, Geodude increased his roll out to it's maximum speed and power as it turned around after the collision and went after Treecko again.

JCKane JCKane
"Keep using aggility, while trying to evade, we need to maximize speed just like Geodude did. Treecko again uses aggility, realxing body. Almost getting hit by Geodude, Treecko keeps evading.

Last edited:
"Interesting strategy," Brock mused before looking to Geodude as his roll out was finished, "Defendse curl!"

Geodude curled into a ball as its defense shot up. It took the attack which wasn't as effective to begin with, but due to treecho's speed Geodude was launched into the air.

"Come back down with roll out!" Beick commanded as geodude began to roll into a ball as it came back down using gravity to increase its speed even faster as it went for treecko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back