• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
Solarknight Solarknight

what looked like a pair of cops came over and looked into the room through the bared gate. They seen what was happening and after talking on their radio's. The gates were opened. With them was a Growlith.

The three of them entered and walked over as they looked around the room then one looked to the girl.

"What happened?" one of the officers asked Korranna.

Koranna's head was resting on Rainfell her crying has ceased for now but her face said that she was crying. She sniffles as she begins to speak, "it was team rocket they stole all the fossils although I think Rainfell took care of them. I was asleep the entire time."
JCKane JCKane

Koranna picked her head up and looked around and teared up again noticing that nobody else has showed up yet. Was she that awful? That was the last unwanted thought she needed. She cried more into Rainfell's fur...?(I think it's fur) as the thoughts of her being all alone remained.
Jagson Jagson Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Diana was going to respond to Sam when someone shouting caught her attention. “That came from another room with fossils, and I’m willing to bet the ones in there aren’t recreations.” She muttered out as she ran over to the section of the fossil exhibit she heard the shouting come from, and go figure it was shut off thanks to shutters, but before she could do anything the lights came on and the shutters rose. Soon afterwards the cops came in and started questioning the girl inside. “Guess I’ll just wait here considering they might want to question everyone in here for information.”

Solarknight Solarknight Jagson Jagson JCKane JCKane (alright now I’m going to bed, dog’s done barking and everyone else I live with is out like lights.)

Solarknight Solarknight Jagson Jagson Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Didn't seem the Police believed the girl as they mentioned amoungst themselves that Team Rocket hasn't been a thing for years. But they still went to investigate the room, and such. Soon, some of the staff of the place came in and began to collect the fossils that had been scattered around the room.

Luna cheered for Drew's win before quickly turning to bear. "Oh, you better go down and register for battle then so you can fight as well." She told him pointing to thw lobby.

DontComplimentMe DontComplimentMe

OOC: Note, for those of you reading, please ignore the battles that JC has had with Charizard, up to this point. I believe she's only had the one, but in case I missed any. She still has a Charizard, I'm just changing the dynamic between her and Charizard.

Seha Seha Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine
The Golurk doesn't fully stand down as it was keeping at the ready. The girl was looking a little roughed up but not super terrible. The Golurk sure was doing what he could to protect the girl as he gradled her mostly on the other side of his massive body with his to keep her away from the group. It's eyes were going from the Pokemon to the human.

---

Jagson Jagson Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (with writing out Solarknight Solarknight 's character).

After finishing up with their gym battles, Luna, Drew, JC, and Altaira left the gym to meet back up with Koranna. However, they found out that there was an incident that happened at the Pewter City Museum as rumors were that someone was trying to steal some fossils. Ofcourse, it turned out that's exactly what had happened as inside the police asked around and examined the scene but in the end, they didn't believe Koranna in that she wasn't the one who was the theif and ended up placing her under arrest. Ofcourse, the others happened to catch her being lead out of the place in handcuffs, and she pleaded to them that she was innnocent, but since it'd be awhile, that they should keep going and she'd catch up... even if that's not really want she wanted.

However, the two of them decided not to head out as a group of 4 as Drew decided to hang back a little bit in order to make sure his 'brother' was ok as well as hoping that the situation with Koranna would be resolved. Altaira, didn't want to stick around, but she figured she'd also wait to see if the issue would be revolved before too long. Luna and JC however decided to keep going as the two of them made their way to Mount Moon.

The next day arrived as Drew decided that he'd just have to keep going.

JC and Luna however had just arrived at the entrance to the cave that lead to Mount Moon.

“Easy Shade. We don’t want to give this thing an impression that we want to hurt its trainer, so back off for a bit.” At that command the Zoroark seemed to fade from reality with a disgruntled snarl. It was then that the black hair young man slid his bag off his right shoulder and carefully opened it up to pull out a super potion. “Easy now I don’t want to hurt you, despite what my partner has you believing, I’m just gonna patch you up so you won’t be in such rough shape.” Issac stated calmly as he approached the giant golem with his arms in the arm so that it could see exactly where they were. “Silas, can you watch our rear and make sure that whatever came at this thing doesn’t catch us off guard?” He asked as he got closer to the Golurk.

JCKane JCKane Seha Seha

"You got everything?" Sam asked as he checked his own gear.
"Yeah." Drew said. They both hugged. "I'll be in cerulean. Hope to see you." Sam said as he started to walk away. Drew nodded before heading towards a local dinner in town. With what happened to Koronna he could only hope that the justice wouldn't screw her over.

After a quick breakfast he walked to the edge of town and waited for Alteria.
JCKane JCKane

Jagson Jagson

Altaira arrived shortly after, having also gotten some breakfast in the morning. She greeted him with a small nod of her head.

"So, we ready to head out?" She asked him.

Luna stared up at the entrance of Mount Moon trying to peek into the darkness of the cave before turning to face JC. "This is the place, yeah? Mount Moon was it...?" She glanced down at Manny, the small pokemon she was currently carrying in her arms, before being given a small dismissive squeal. She gave a bit of a tired yawn as she turned to face JC once again. "We're heading in there, yeah? Do you have, like, a flashlight? Or I guess Charizard could light up the way as well."

JCKane JCKane

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (OOC: remember, I'm changing Charizard and his relationship with JC. and that the battle between her and Luna at the start of the RP, never happened.)

JC quickly shook her head at the thought of letting her Pokemon out. It wasn't a good idea. Then again her pack wasn't exactly equipped with a flashlight as it wasn't something she had even thought of for her gear, which she was traveling very light anyways.

"Sorry, I don't have a flashlight," She said ignoring the statement about using Charizard.

Luna nodded slightly at JC before frowning slightly. Had she known that there would be caves she would've prepared a flashlight for them to use. She looked back at the tunnel while tapping her foot for something they could do.

"Well...unless you wanna go back and purchase a flashlight, all we can do is just proceed and hope it's not as dark as it seems." She said rubbing her head slightly.

JCKane JCKane

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

JC shakes her head, "Nah, best to just move on in, I think as you said, it's not as dark inside."

JC began to walk into the cave upon entering it wasn't as bad as the entrance seemed as there was enough light inside to see enough to keep going.

Luna followed behind JC being relieved that the cave actually seemed pretty lit up. Not something she expected from a cave, but not something she was complaining about.

"Well, this isn't so bad. So let's get going through the cave." She hummed a bit heading forward and further into the cave looking around to avoid any pokemon lurking around and walls that are.

JCKane JCKane

As they walked they'd occasionally see what looked to be a geodude clinging to the walls of the cave. As they walked they'd suddenly come across a dead end. Blocked by a solid wall of rock.

JC looks at this curiously. "That's odd," she muses, "We didn't pass any branching pathes, and I know we're supposed to be able to get to the other side through the tunnel."

Luna stared up at the wall before circling around the area just in front of the wall.

"Well, maybe we missed one?" She asked more to herself than JC as made her way back to the wall before tapping her finger on it before sighing a bit.

JCKane JCKane

Just then, the rock shook slightly before settling down. This caught JC's attention.

"What was that?" She asked her companion as she looked at the rock wall wondering if it'd move again.

Luna jumped back a bit, being taken off guard at the wall's sudden movement. She stared at the wall before approaching it once more.

"This...wall did not just move right?" She asked this time knocking on the wall before quickly backing up again incase something happened.

JCKane JCKane

JC was staring at the wall too. Did it move or was part of it looser than they thought? Ofcourse, a few thoughts of a cave in came to JC's mind as she took a step back just before Luna knocked on the rock wall.

When she did, suddenly the wall began to shake again, a little more than the last time before settling back into place. This peaked JC's interest, even when it started moving the 2nd time, JC had a 2 second moment of panic as she thought they were about to witness a cave in.

"What do you think it could be?" She pondered aloud to her traveling companion.

At the sight of a more active shake, Luna quickly stepped back even more thinking the wall was about to collapse before coming to a stop. This couldn't just be a normal wall. It seemed to be responding to her own touch.

"I...don't know. It seems like the wall is alive or something." She answered before approaching the wall once again. She scanned it trying to find something that could maybe explain what's happening before slowly placing her entire hand of the surface of the wall and slightly pushing on it all while praying the wall doesn't break apart in front of her.

JCKane JCKane

Taking a step backward to grant the Golurk and Isaac more space, Silas let out a noise of agreement before pulling a second Pokeball off his hip. He tossed it in the air, sighing in relief as the all too familiar Absol manifested before him. "Alright, Spade. Joker. We're going to need your help." He said, bending down slightly to talk to the two Pokemon quietly. "Spade, I want you to go patrol the area. Try to see if we can find out what did this to Golurk."

Turning towards the younger of the pair, Silas didn't need to look to the side to know the Absol had already run off. Joker, the Fennekin, was however excitably bouncing in anticipation in the other's absence. "And you Joker... You're with me. We're going to protect these guys, okay?" With an agreeable chirp, the Pokemon all but scrambled onto Silas' shoulders, his gaze sharpening as he vibrated with excitement.

Heaving out a sigh, Silas glanced over his shoulder back at the others, hoping to catch Isaac's attention briefly. "You just focus on Golurk and the girl! We've got it from here." Probably, he didn't say aloud. "I have more potions in my bag if you need 'em."

INTERACTIONS WITH:
JCKane JCKane , Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Seha Seha Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

The huge Pokemon looked at Issac as the trainer came close. He seemed in such a defensive posture but it seemed to understand that this human was a friend. So it slowly lowered its m free arn, still holding the young brunette in the other. Yet it still seemed reluctant to allow access to the unconcious girl.

The stock started shaking again before starting to get worse as dirt around it seemed to be shifting around. JC was second of bolting from the potential cave in when suddenly the two trainers heard the sound. It sounded like a creature waking from a nap, but not exactly in the kindness of fashions.

Suddenly, more of the tunnel shook as the rock moved away from the gap in the wall, shaking loose some dirt that had covered it to showed the continuation of the tunnel.

But the rock didn't seem to stop there as it turns around to reveal it was attached to other large rocks... multiple in fact as it turned pulled itself free of the wall it was facing to reveal, that it was an Onix!

The Pokemon bellowed in a grumpy rage, annoyed from being awakened from its nap.

Issac Nodded at the giant before getting to work administering the spray medicine. It took a few super potions before the black haired trainer could say he was confident he had treated most of the large Pokémon’s injuries. “Alright that should do it, now let’s check if anything else is in the area.” He said as he pulled out a timer ball. “Alright Sanction, time to do your thing.” And with that an Aron was that had its eyes covered up by metal appeared and started to stomp around the area whilst swiveling its head left and right. “Alright my Aron should be able to feel the vibrations of anything landborne in the area and tell us exactly where it’s coming from, by sensing vibrations in the soil, once we know that there isn’t anything dangerous nearby we can move on.” Issac said turning to Silas.
JCKane JCKane Seha Seha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back