• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Journey through the Regions

Kanarin

A smaller more tight knit group roleplay simply about your pokemon characters traveling through Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and more!

The world of pokemon is full of endless possibilities and multiple occupations to go into. You can be a coordinator, trainer, breeder, doctor, ranger, and so much more! As you follow your dreams and meet new friends along the way, can you handle the ever growing rise of various evil teams and challenging rivals. Will the growing danger scare you away from your goals and friends? Or will you face it head on with your partners by your side?

Do what your heart tells you to do and start a brand new journey that will impact you for a lifetime!
---------
The occupations could be any where in the realm of pokemon including but not limited to:
  • Trainer
  • Coordinator
  • Ranger
  • Doctor/Nurse
  • Athlete
  • Breeder
  • Performer
  • Police Officer
  • Researcher

Starter pokemon would range in possibilities, but would be asked to start as a basic pokemon

Interested. My character would probably want to be a researcher/historian with a focus on Mythical and Legendary Pokemon.

Her mom could potentially be a researcher or a professor from a faraway region.

Last edited:
I'd want to be a Ranger. Though uncustomary with the fact I have my own Pokemon team.
How many pokes can we start off with?
Can we have a special or super rare poke if we have a convincing backstory for it?
What about evil individuals or teams?
Is Mega Evolution a possibility later on in the story?

I've been watching the Pokemon Tabletop Adventures youtube series by the Loading Crew. I've been looking for a Pokemon RP for a while due to it, so my interest is in.

Welp with all the interest being generated! I'll give some more details and take off from there!

You can travel in groups as you desire, and everyone is immediately given access to a Bus Pass to go to any place you've already been (like early fly). This will make roleplaying with new early roleplayers in the group more accessible. The plot revolves around mysterious happenings around the region requiring investigation, which is where you come in. As a privilege of being able to travel with pokemon and study a profession, you are at the call of the national Ranger Professor Cotton. While local region professors are simple assistants, The national professor can provide connections to special places, give missions, tasks, and trainer tips (roleplay ideas), at the click of a button.
As the story unfolds of a rising terroristic pokemon crime group and their reign on the trainer lead regions, will you be able to stand up and keep the innocent safe and maintain peace?

Every person begins in Kanto. Everyone receives a starter of their choice from a simple list of all region pokemon, as well as a starter pokemon from that region if they choose so. Example: Trainer "A" has a starter of a Froakie beginning in Kanto, and chooses to also pick up a Charmander as a Kanto starter. Trainer "B" has a starter of Froakie as well, but due to not wanting Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle, they pass and simply move on with their Froakie only.

I'm interested in this, but as a fair warning I'm leaving on vacation in 6 days and will be gone for a week.

I'm definitely interested! I'm not sure I'll join, but I'll give it a thought and keep it in mind. Would we be able to be a member of the evil team? Are there any planned events?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back