• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Journey RP Sign-ups [Closed]

Liftoff Liftoff Ok, just make the adjustments I mentioned and you're approved... post it in the CS section and we can talk in the OOC chat about part of her background... If I have any other things I'll bring them up if I think of them.

But, just know I'll probably be a bit more strict on 'known characters' vs well OCs.

Raven Karter Raven Karter EllicharaTheReshiram EllicharaTheReshiram

So hey... I've not heard back from either of you. If you've made changes that I've asked... I need to know. Also Elli I still need some information from you before I can approve your CS.

If either of you have decided not to join. Please let me know. Otherwise, if I don't hear from either of you after 3 days from now, I will assume you've changed your mind about the RP.

How 'ninja-y' will she be getting exactly? more like what all will she be doing exactly with those skills?

Noboru don't have those OP magic and invisibility spells like typical fantasy ninja. She's more like the historical ninja, she will propably mostly be using stealth skills and maybe some smokebombs, traps, making ninja dummies and combat skills if that's allowed (not combat as in fighting the gym leaders pokemon, more like weakening wild pokemon for capture and fighting her own pokemon for training) she has some tools for disarming traps and making weapons too. She does the handsigns to but just for good luck even tho she knows it does'nt work XD.

Noboru don't have those OP magic and invisibility spells like typical fantasy ninja. She's more like the historical ninja, she will propably mostly be using stealth skills and maybe some smokebombs, traps, making ninja dummies and combat skills if that's allowed (not combat as in fighting the gym leaders pokemon, more like weakening wild pokemon for capture and fighting her own pokemon for training) she has some tools for disarming traps and making weapons too. She does the handsigns to but just for good luck even tho she knows it does'nt work XD.
Ok... sorry for taking so long... and honestly, as long as she doesn't start fighting other trainers or something... should be ok I guess.... eh, approved for now. Just know I may say "you can't do that" in the RP If... well I don't want that... so yeah.

Still reading everything to see how to start off my character and create one button would like to know if you still have open spaces for the RP. Can’t see to find a held together Pokémon RP

Still reading everything to see how to start off my character and create one button would like to know if you still have open spaces for the RP. Can’t see to find a held together Pokémon RP
The RP is still open. I don't really have 'slots' so both of you are still free to join. Just gotta fill out the CS. Then I'll approve it or let you know what needs to be adjusted.

Please fill out this form for Your trainer's.

Appearance: Celeste Cailean.jpg
Backstory: Daughter of the esteemed Seo Cailean Researcher, Explorer, and Head of Cailean Uncovers Inc. a company known for helping with research advancements mostly in technology of the future and little in energy. This company has worked very closely with Devon Corp and Silph co before shutting down the most recent companion ship was with a company in Orre however the company shut down after the disappearance of Seo Cailean 7 years ago. Determined to find some answers she set out on her own journey with the pokemon her father had gifted her little horsea. She is strong willed however she can be a little timid at times and other times reluctant which also leads her to have low Self Confidence at times holding her back from shedding light on her true potential. Her brother left for his journey at the age of 10 however she never left until the age of 13 with her three pokemon she has traveled a small distance around the johto region but has made her way from Ecruteak City to Kanto through the Tohjo Falls in order to find her brother in Kanto.

Competition type: Gym Challenge and Contests

Hometown:Born in Ecruteak City- Johto Region. Has seen Rustboro City, Celadon City, and Vermillion City and remembers them quite well.

Team-
Pokemon 1- (please c/p this for any additional Pokemon.)
Horsea.png
Species: Horsea

Ability: Swift Swim

Held Item: Dragon Scale (usually held by Celeste)

Additional Information: Anything else I should know about this Pokemon? This is also where you'd put things like explaining how you got a UB. This is also where you'd put if a Gigantamax cable Pokemon can do so or not.

Move 1: Aurora beam

Move 2: Clear smog

Move 3: Smokescreen

Move 4: Bubblebeam

Pokemon-2
Mareep.jpg
Species: Mareep

Ability: Static

Held Item: none

Additional Information: Anything else I should know about this Pokemon? This is also where you'd put things like explaining how you got a UB. This is also where you'd put if a Gigantamax cable Pokemon can do so or not.

Move 1: Electric Terrain

Move 2: Electroball

Move 3: Agility

Move 4: Body Slam

Pokemon-3
Species: Teddiursa
Teddiursa.jpg

Ability: Pick up

Held Item: he just finds stuff occasionally and gives it to Celeste usually its honey.

Move 1: Night Slash

Move 2: Close Combat

Move 3: Slash

Move 4: Play rough

Will add pokemon bios tomorrow

Might have a little more details as i work in the second character just to go more in depth with personality and expand background.

Character number 2 maybe?

Mamoru

male

Last edited:
Name: Verity Ludenberg

Appearance:
1588203372999.png

Competition type: Contests

Backstory: Verity always had a love for the spotlight. Ever since she was young she'd always watch Pokemon Contests on TV and made it her goal to get to the Grand Festival. From that day she's trained with her Pokemon to make it there no matter what.

Team-

Pokemon 1-

Species: Rapidash

Nickname: Blitz

Ability: Flash Fire

Held Item: None

Additional Information:

Move 1: Flare Blitz

Move 2: Poison Jab

Move 3: Fire Blast

Move 4: Giga Impact

Pokemon 2-

Species: Togekiss

Nickname: Charity

Ability: Serene Grace

Additional Information:

Move 1: Air Slash

Move 2: Fairy Wind

Move 3: Sweet Kiss

Move 4: Attract

Pokemon 3-

Species: Gengar

Nickname: Spooker

Ability: Cursed Body

Additional Information:

Move 1: Shadow Ball

Move 2: Hypnosis

Move 3: Confuse Ray

Move 4: Phantom Force

Pokemon 4-

Species: Corviknight

Nickname: Spade

Ability: Pressure

Additional Information: Can Gigantamax

Move 1: Steel Wing

Move 2: Drill Peck

Move 3: Bulk Up

Move 4: Power Trip

Name: Verity Ludenberg

Appearance:
View attachment 717869

Competition type: Contests

Backstory: Verity always had a love for the spotlight. Ever since she was young she'd always watch Pokemon Contests on TV and made it her goal to get to the Grand Festival. From that day she's trained with her Pokemon to make it there no matter what.

Team-

Pokemon 1-

Species: Rapidash

Nickname: Blitz

Additional Information:

Move 1: Flare Blitz

Move 2: Poison Jab

Move 3: Fire Blast

Move 4: Giga Impact

Pokemon 2-

Species: Togekiss

Nickname: Charity

Ability: Serene Grace

Additional Information:

Move 1: Air Slash

Move 2: Fairy Wind

Move 3: Sweet Kiss

Move 4: Attract

Pokemon 3-

Species: Gengar

Nickname: Spooker

Ability: Cursed Body

Additional Information:

Move 1: Shadow Ball

Move 2: Hypnosis

Move 3: Confuse Ray

Move 4: Phantom Force

Pokemon 4-

Species: Corviknight

Nickname: Spade

Ability: Pressure

Move 1: Steel Wing

Move 2: Drill Peck

Move 3: Bulk Up

Move 4: Power Trip
Have you checked out how contests are handled in the RP (it can be found in the first post here)? I want to make sure in case you need to adjust your Pokemon's move sets as it will play a factor.

Name: Tanner Winzel

Home Town: Lumiose City

Appearance:
1588268301005.png

Height-
5'1

Weight-
110 lbs

Competition Type: Gym Battles

Backstory:
Tanner has always loved Pokemon and the thought of adventuring. He always used to play with his family's Herdier as a kid. He was so excited when his birthday was coming around, so he could finally start his journey to become like his inspiration, Steven Stone, and become champion!

Species: Vulpix

Nickname Kitsune

Additional Information:

Moveset:
Fire Spin
Sunny Day
Disable
Flamethrower

Species: Yanma

Nickname: Flyer

Ability: Speed Boost

Additional Information:

Moveset:
Supersonic
Aerial Ace
Bug Buzz
Signal Beam

Species: Eevee

Nickname Fluffy

Ability: Run Away

Moveset:
Tail Whip
Swift
Bite
Copycat

Last edited:
SupremerMemer SupremerMemer Twisted_Tarot Twisted_Tarot

Ok, so thanks for the apps. They look fine from what I can tell... However, I just recently lost my job and I can't get any unemployment things so I'm going to have to work on locating me a new job, ASAP.... since there's only 1 other person in the RP currently, I'm going to go ahead and close this RP for the time being. Just figured I'd let you guys know here instead of approving it and then you guys having to wait for me to reopen the RP to continue.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back