• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: Johto Academy

Interested but I have only really played up until Pearl/Diamond. So I might be rusty on the newer things, but would like to give it a go and am happy to use Google to assist.
Unfortunately I don't have the access to the newer games. RIP.
Don't worry! If you got any questions, we can help answer them to the best of our ability. Plus, this is the time for not only your character to learn, but you, too. 😂

Interested but I have only really played up until Pearl/Diamond. So I might be rusty on the newer things, but would like to give it a go and am happy to use Google to assist.
Unfortunately I don't have the access to the newer games. RIP.
You will not be alone haha. Kalos is the last region I have any real knowledge of for the most part.

Hello I am a competitive Pokemon player who's here to annoy everyone with trivial details and math

I think I'm in too many RPs but I don't want to pass up Pokemon stuff

Well sorry that I just showed interest and been keeping an eye in this but, realized there is discord, might have to drop out of necessary, but best of wishes with the story guys!

You’ll be catching me lurking and reading the story tho XD

mysteryxio mysteryxio How did Orion get Dragapult?

Also, most of our ooc conversations and goings on are happening on Discord, there is a link to the Discord here:

I'm interested!
Then go to that CS thread and post a character :D

ORI????? Yooo it's been awhile :D How you've been?

Discord is open, and you can submit a Pokemon sheet at any time :D

I am alive!

And will be getting in there in a sec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back