• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Insurgence rp anyone?

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Ok So i Have been playing through this game on my computer and I'm in love. I want to do an Rp on it. I am four badges in and doing the Traditional Story. I am using a Secret Base to keep my pokemon on par with the story and am More then willing to make up a story aside from the main story. I do know a lot of the Notable characters that I would like to pair my protagonist up with. Persephone being one of my Personal faves. I would like to think My character is a lover of Persephone's from the past, But because Luna's (my oc's and In Game Character name) memories were mostly erased, Luna only remembers her because of a fleeting memory that came into her head when she saw Persephone in trouble with the Auger. She flies up with her ace and comes to aid Persephone much to the surprise of her teammates. But they understood well enough once they realized what the situation was. If anyone's interested, feel free to pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back