• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Heroes (inspired from Saint seiya and Pokemon Burst)

Do you like the concept?

• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh... kinda

• not really my type but worth a try!

• no just no (facepalm)

• just what have I read?

• Total voters

GreenSea

Chicken Drumstick Hero
Pokemon world 2XXX,

“As the last pokemon finally extinct, reshearcher attemped several ways to bring them back alive but failed. Years of researching of their DNA and metamophosis cycle finally, a young professor with an alias of Prof. Snow managed to create the Pokemon back to live by injecting hazardous subtance to a non living things but sadly, Team Rocket, a notorious group of villain came and reversed things around making the half of world was infected by the virus, they called it the Poke virus. People who got the viruses will slowly turn into a pokemon as the virus spread around the body.

Prof. Ash Ketchum of the Oak Corp, created an antidote that stop the virus from spreading once and for all but their apperance will stay the same and with some additional outcome, they can become a fighting equipment accoding to their pokemon viruses. Team rocket decided to use every single one of the pokemon and make them as weapon slaves and at that time.. a group of heroes also known as the Poke Heroes came and stopped them.”

Now sorry for the simple History... My name is Prof. Willow and I'll be you guide for the next hour until you get your first Pokemon. There currently hundreds of species around the region, your job is to keep them safe out of the Rocket's hand. You'll be given a battle suit which I have specially design to have pokedex system works on it. Scouter would come out as soon as you said the world, “Poke hunt on!” and now.. will you be able to save the world from destruction? And I must remind you Rocket wouldn't be the only one who will targeting this pokemon, team Plasma and team Cobalt (a new villain group) will be joining as well and I'll wish you good luck...

any interest? if so please like the post or do anything

mwahahahah~!! I am doing ANYTHING~!!! *dances*

1404560814104801_animate.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back