• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon GX OOC

P
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

A school for pokemon trainers
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
What would you say would be the median in terms of ages for trainers in the school?

(Does that question make any sense? It sounded better in my head.)

What would you say would be the median in terms of ages for trainers in the school?

(Does that question make any sense? It sounded better in my head.)

teens 12-18, though graduations is based on accumulated points rather than a specific time, so ages vary between years as well. Some choose to take their time training their pokemon instead of going to the next year.

GasMaskie GasMaskie 's character is 10 and Lucem Lucem 's is 12

I got a lot of character ideas and no idea what my first mon should be. A lot of thought process to think through...

I got a lot of character ideas and no idea what my first mon should be. A lot of thought process to think through...

I can understand the feeling. If you need any assistance, let me know.

Lucem Lucem
Welcome back to RBY Insitute, Gray Luster.

Hopefully there won't be a Mime Jr joining him. The longest part of making the new CS was trying to come up with names for each family member.

How could you not like this adorable face?

1200px-439Mime_Jr.png

It's good to finally meet the Luster family. You'll be prepared if we ever do a Parents' Day episode.

How could you not like this adorable face?

1200px-439Mime_Jr.png

It's good to finally meet the Luster family. You'll be prepared if we ever do a Parents' Day episode.
I refuse to be clowned.

There's probably only one of them that would show up. The rest are kinda meant to be mentioned around the world or in Gray's thoughts.

Ah! I got it! I have a character idea with a specific team in mind.

The starter in question - Galarian Darumaka.

Hol up, what does each house represent? Or is it a straightforward hierarchy like Silfer Ra Obelisk?

Hol up, what does each house represent? Or is it a straightforward hierarchy like Silfer Ra Obelisk?
Moltres Dormitory—The Moltres Dorm is a for pokemon trainers who want to specialize in battling with their pokemon. Those put into this dormitory desire to be future gym leaders, league champions, elite 4 members, etc. Bonding with pokemon to a Moltres Student means training, sweat, and battles that communicate a shared desire for victory between the pokemon and trainer. While the building itself is the smallest of the three dorms, with Spartan-like furnishings since most of its members put all their points into training their pokemon rather than upgrading the building itself, this dorm also boasts the most extensive grounds and many battle arenas to satiate the desire of their students. Surrounding it are many pokemon dojos, gyms, and physical training centers to strengthen their pokemon. Students in this dormitory tend to be the ones that want to be the very best that ever was.

Articuno Dormitory—The Articuno Dormitory is for pokemon trainers who want to specialize in pokemon beauty, artistry, and showmanship. Those put in this dormitory desire to be Top Coordinators, Pokemon Pageant Winners, Pokemon Stylists, et. Students in the Articuno dorm focus on aesthetics and looking for the combination of moves/talents that make their pokemon shine on stage…while looking good doing so. Of the three dorms, the Articuno Dormitory is the most extravagant with a castle-like building and various luxuries including dance studios, theaters, large kitchens, styling rooms, etc. In addition to regular classes, members of the Articuno dorm tend to take extracurriculars in music, dance, photography, drama, or whatever artistic interest they desire to pursue. Students in this dormitory tend to be diverse, colorful, and have a certain flair to them.

latest

Zapdos Dormitory—The Zapdos Dormitory is for pokemon trainers who value knowledge and want to uncover the mysteries of the pokemon world. Those put in this dormitory desire to be future pokemon researchers, professors, doctors, breeders, and even engineers. They desire to understand pokemon on a biological level to better care for them and boast some of the smartest students in RBY institute. Their building is the most high tech, has the largest library, and is near the main PokeLab of the island. Both the RBY Pokedex and the relative diversity of RBY Island’s poke-ecosystem is thanks to the efforts of those in the Zapdos Dormitory.

Can I ask some stupid questions just because I'm the double, triple check worry wart? I'm making my OC, but I want to make sure I'm educated lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back