• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ebony Rose Ebony Rose

81A20680-B8CD-456A-B0A8-91F8A426DB69.jpeg
Christina Collin was one of the smartest people in the Mystic lab of the Tri birds Lab. She was not only one of the Six main members to master fusion but has a bond so tight she can even sing and her Pokémon would understand what she’s asking them to do.Sadly she lacks some important social skills cause she is shy around pretty people even though herself is possibly a 7 herself on the cute scale to some people. She came to the Galar to help the Dynamaxing project and was given a Sobble named Sherlock as a thank you. It took a while to get to Hammerlocke but..she made it barely by the skin of her teeth and was going to the Pokémon center to get them healed up wondering why a bunch Of people were crowded at the window. That was when she saw nursejoy talking to someone with very sharp eyeglasses. “Mr Gordie please calm down I have good news. your shuckle is just fine. He just had a tummyache after secretly eating and hiding Oran berries behind your back. Indeedee has already begun the process of removing the juice from his shell so he will be better in a moment.” Chrissy couldn’t help but giggle. She knew shuckle love berry juicing.

1575458296098.jpeg

Nine found herself in a different city again, having heard about how the Pokémon league was such an extravagant event that it was televised. Such a strange idea to her but she figured watching wouldn’t be too bad. Besides, how else could she decide what would happen to the science people seemed to love so much?

Gordie sighed in relief, glad his beloved Pokémon was fine. “Looks like I’ll have to do a better job hiding the berries.” He chuckled, scratching behind his head. “He is great at finding them but at least the juice will help perk everyone up even if he ate too many.”

Nurse joy nodded and looks at the new custome. “Ah hello are you new around these parts?” Chrissy shyly nodded and walked over with an eevee and a Sobble. “Yes my name is Professor Christina but my lab friends call me the singing annoyance.“ Nurse joy laughs a little. “Oh I’m sure your singing can’t be that bad.” Chrissy smiled. “It’s more of me using songs for certain situations that my Pokémon like Izel here and Sherlock understand.” Nursejoy nods helping Chrissy fill out the forms. “So what are you in town for?” “Studying the Dynamaxing thing around here. I heard rumors some Kanto Pokémon can Dynamax so I brought my Izel to help me.“
-
A scorbunny saw the red haired woman and tried to investigate her. She looked nice and all. She slowly inched into the room and got closer to her where the tv was. Then saw the Pokémon food. The scorbunnies stomach growls giving her location away. When was the last time she ate?

Gordie double checked on his Shuckle, wanting to ensure his beloved friend was fine for himself. He did overhear the young woman talking to the nurse, getting back to his feet with a friendly smile. “Ah hello there. If you’re new in town maybe I can show you around?” He offered.

Nine sensed the bunny Pokémon and glanced at it with a slight smile. “Eat your fill. Bre doesn’t mind sharing with those in need and Mewtwo is in his pokeball.” She gestured to the bowl with one hand, still watching the exhibition match.

Chrissy made eye contact with Gordie and she felt..weird..like butterfrees are in her stomach. Nurse joy smiled “Ah ya! The Match with Leon and Raihan is soon and then later is the openin ceremony. Me and my cousins are gonna be very busy.” Chrissy snapped out of it and just shyly nodded accepting his offer and picking up her sobble and eevee. “Thank you..” she mumbles
-
the Scorbunny smiled big and eats her full and sees the 1st match before the opening ceremony. Her eyes sparkle cause only the strongest and coolest Pokémon go there. She even tried to mimic the moves.

Gordie nodded, knowing it would be a popular event. “I’m sure but you girls always deliver.“ He then turned his attention to Chrissy. “I’m Gordie, one of the gym leaders around here.” He introduced, knowing it was only right thing to do.

Nine smiled to herself, finding this dynamax phenomenon was both unsettling yet interesting. She pondered this for a moment before shaking her head and turning to the Pokémon stray. “Looks like you’re without a trainer. I can take care of you though Bre is not the most gentle to train with. Still if you’re wanting to become strong, then we got the means.”

She shyly extends her hand out for a handshak. “Christina...Conlin...member of the Mystic Lab of the Tri bird Lab. I specialize in synchronized tactical battles.” She said trying to sound confident in herself and walks to the door. “S-shall we get going? If the ceremony is tomorrow I should get checked in yes?You can show me around along the way!”
-
The Scorbunny got excited and pointed to the ad saying the signup were today. some people can get in simple if they passed a test but it was mostly people endorsed.

He shook her hand, smiling as he took the lead. “Sure thing. The hotel isn’t too far off and I can give you a general idea of what everything is.” He held the door open for her, ever the gentleman for a lady.

Nine took a look, tilting her head in thought. “Well if you are so insistent then alright. I have a luxury ball you can reside in as my Pokémon.” She seemed somewhat sheepish. “I feel they are a better type.”

chrissy got slowly comfortable as he was being nice and slowly lowered her guard around him. “Really? That’s nice since I came from Kanto..Traveling to help solve mysteries can tire someone.”She looked at the shuckle and smiled. “Your shuckle has a beautiful shine on his shell. Almost like the shell itself is marble.“ the Shuckle blushed and went in its shell and Chrissy giggled “Aww did I embarrass ya lil guy I’m sorry..I bet any females you’ll love you as a boyfriend.” The shuckle pokes its head out as if saying ‘Really?’ and Chrissy nodded.

the Scorbunny cheers and pats the ball going inside it. Inside it was cozy. Perfect for a new friend. The Scorbunny hopped about the ball not knowing the ball itself was rolling in her hands as she enjoyed her new home.

Last edited:
Gordie chuckled, watching the two interact. “He is a good Pokémon. We make sure to take care of each other.” He had pride in his team and how well they always did. He was curious about her though. “Solving mysteries? Had any luck?” He asked.

Nine chuckled, smiling softly before putting the pokeball away. She had to either get an endorsement or pass this test so she headed out of the hotel room and into the city. Perhaps one of the locals would give advice.

chrissy smiled big and looked at him unaware someone was overhearing her pet project “Well there is one I’m demonstrating at the opening ceremony but I’m still trying to find a way to properly explain it into words.“ she points to a prism on her necklace. “This is a Burst crystal..anyone with a strong connection with their Pokémon can use this and they would be fused with their Pokémon as one. It’s like a dance in a way. However..” she looked down worried. “Someone is trying to take my research away..saying it’s not perfect.“

Allister was slow walking by looking for ice cream when he noticed the smell of death in the air..being curious he followed it.forgetting all about his hunt for ice cream.

Gordie looked concerned, turning towards her. “That’s no good. If you’ve been working on it so hard then I’m sure you’re doing well.” He commented, finding the idea hardly understandable. “It sounds like they don’t understand how much goes into bonding with Pokémon.”

Nine had paused in walking to listen, a familiar rage forming inside. She would be ensuing such an abomination would not be continued and the labs not survive. However right now she needed to blend in enough to avoid detection as she traveled. “I’m not able to teleport around this region without reason.”

“I can show you...if you want..” she thought he would say no..but her Eevee Intel gave an insisting look and pulled out a picture from her files “Izel no!” And there it was on the ground. The girl looked like her but not her. From the long brown hair with a cream highlight at the tips. her dress having a slight tiramisu look and the fluff on the collar and sleeves. Even the ears and tail. It was like a magical girl in a kids show. Chrissy was dying from embarrassment cause that was when she was testing a proper form they were comfterable in as one soul.

Alister walked over to nine and whispered “Your parents did bad things..” he hoped he didn’t startle her and said “I...smell it....the death...I’m...like you.”

Gordie chuckled, picking up the picture. “How adorable. I can see why Izel likes it so much. I bet she would stare at the reflection if she could.” He grinned, handing it back to her afterwards. Personally it was nothing to be too embarrassed about.

Nine looked at the stranger with surprise before nodding. “You can say that. I’m very different because of their sins.” She commented, finding this young boy to be someone who made her heart skip a beat.

Alister smiled “I hope so..I would love to se you at my gym..I just came by for the opening ceremony and to pickup my new teacup parts.” He said under his mask. “Do you like ghost types?” He asked handing a slip of paper with his symbol.

Chrissy took it and smiled “Ya know your different then other guys.“ she said smiling “Most guys wouldn’t try talking to me thinking im a 4..” she didnt know that telling him men in her region calling her ugly got him upset. She even rambled about how she was better with makeup and then made a squeak when she heard the bell. “oh shoot that’s the warning bell for last call for sign ups!” she began looking for her endorsement

Nine lightly blushed for some strange reason. “The dead listen better than most living I’ve discovered. I love dark types too considering they’re similar.” She answered, hearing the bell as she took the paper. “Oh dear. I’ll have to teleport to the building this time.”

Gordie huffed at that thought. “You’re fine as is. Bullies don’t have good taste in anything.” He commented before raising an eyebrow. “Lost yours? You can have one from me so you can get in.” He offered.

Alister nods “careful the Living sometimes startle easy.. Especially when they meet my friend.” And with that he leaves but a presence licked her face and laughs as it follows Alister.

chrissy smiled and hugs him “Thank you thank you.” She quickly took it and followed the crowd to the stadium. Now the fact she’s 4’2” tall for her age mistakes her a lot for being a kid and also her lack of vision. She bounced up and down trying to make it to the front only for people to get out of her way when they saw gordie and one of Gordies toxic fan girls tugs at Chrissy. “Make way loser! Don’t you know the coolest guy with the rock hard abs Is here!” Chrissy flinched and her eevee growled at the person.

Nine did end up giggling before teleporting to the stadium, startling a few people but she doesn’t pay any attention to them. As she waits, her mind is on the strange one she had just met, and the ghost type that apparently liked her. She also spotted that girl again.

Gordie found he was far from amused, giving the fangirls a cold glare. “And you’re in the way yourself don’t you think?” He countered, hardly feeling so charming for such rudeness. “She’s trying to register not be bothered by the likes of you.”

The girls swoon at his coldness and Chrissy nervously inched to the register table and began the process. Alister saw Gordie and walked over. “Gordie..you here too?Was I right about your mother being mad that you ate the sausage dispite you hiding the evidence.” Alister was always right about his fortunes cause his friends tell him when his living friends are gonna have good or bad luck. In Gordies case he was gonna be cleaning dishes if he didn’t esca fast enough but eventually his mother was gonna be right behind him anywa. “Big sister Bea will be arriving tomorrow”

Gordie nodded, lightly chuckling. “Right as always. I’ve done my helping so I ought to leave soon.” He admitted, already knowing how his mother was. “Still, you normally don’t hover around here.”

Nine got started as well using a different clerk, slightly floating using telekinesis for the height difference. She didn’t take very long and merely had the number nine put on her uniform. “There. Now to try and not get attention.”

“You here for opening ceremony morrow?” Alister asked tilting his head. “Everyone will be there so knowing your mother she did the chores and will be h-“

”GORDIIIIEEEE”
people stepped out of the way seeing a figure skater with a thick like body but still agile as she walked over and smiled at Alister “Alister hello dear.” then she pinched her sons cheek. “Gordie how many times must I tell you not to run off when we’re going somewhere as a family!” Chrissy was just finished with hers being 626 and went to take the blame “Mam I’m the reason he was late to whatever you asked him to do.We met at the center..I was new around here and....” this moment began the biggest misunderstanding ever..”One moment darling..” she pulled Gordie aside and as Alister hides a laugh Melony whispers “sweetie pop when we’re you gonna tell me you were dating!”

Nine chuckled, recognizing the boy from earlier and decided to at least visit him a bit. “Are you rooting for anyone? Back home the league isn’t so... event like.” She commented.

Gordie looked suitably embarrassed. “Mother I was merely helping a newcomer. She’s a scientist helping to research Dynamax.” He explained, trying to make his mother see reason. “She’s probably not into guys like me.”

Alister smiled “I root for anyone who gets to me and big sisters gym.“ he said giving a hint as he smiles. “You’re going to the Bedew inn right? Want me to treat you to a meal?They are serving sweet Potato pancakes.”

Melony took this as a challenge and walked over to her. Chrissy thought she was in trouble and was about to say sorry until. “Darling May I ask what you see in my son?” Chrissy blinked at Melodys question and smiled “Well he’s a gentleman....kind..serious when he needs to be. I wouldn’t cross in his path if anyone took his Shuckle.Makes me wanna check on my own..Would be a doting lover..but I’m out of his league...” Melony was happy at her answer except for the last part. “And why is that?” Chrissy sighed “well unless he doesn’t mind a woman that loves solving the mysteries of how powerful a Pokémon can be in various situation and she also has pollen allergie, can’t be out in the sun for too long, and has to be reminded to eat when she’s thinking about only work.” She takes a breath “I think I’m a 4 on his meter when he’s a 20 on mine.Now if you excuse me I need to check in at the inn.” She giggled at her joke and walks with her Pokémon to the inn and Melony looked at her son hoping he heard all that.

Nine lightly blushed as she nodded, smiling. “Sounds great to me. How about afterwards I introduce you to my Pokémon?” She suggested, figuring he could probably get respect from her companions.

Gordie was a cross of a blush and complete embarrassment. “Still thanks. Why don’t you interfere with Alister’s love life next?” He teased to get his composure back. “I’m sure that girl he’s with has something considering he’s antisocial.”

“Some love grows naturally dear If they talked before I’m sure it will grow overtime...and he isn’t my sweetie pop now is he?” Melony hugged him much to her sons more embarrassed mood. “Now let’s go to the inn we need to get ready for tomorrow and see our challengers.”

Alister smiled at her this girlwas interesting “I didn’t catch name...” he said and he pulls out his card. He always had one ready for fans and rarely hands out his rare ones..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back