• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

Gordie was about to give further commentary but got caught off guard by what had just happened. “What the hell?” He didn’t know whether to be laughing or worried for the poor thing.

Musa facepalmed before sighing. “Alright Necro let go of the opponent and quit playing around.” Pouting, the Chandelure did eject the other Pokémon before firing a dark ball right behind it.

The yamask tried to block but the poor thing got hit knocking it out. Alister returned it to its ball "Interesting...Go mimikyu.. lets hone our claws.." Mimikyu came out looking at the strange candelure and began sharpening its clawsunder its disguise. "Now.. SLASH!" and mimikyu slashed and broke one of the candles. Chrissy gasped. seeing the rage in that strange candelures eyes. "Oh no.."

Musa merely smirked, twirling before coming to a perfect stop and eyes now electric yellow with twisted glee. “Necro let’s dance! Shadow Ball followed by fire that burns up the very soul!” Gordie had no idea what to expect other than the worst. However the blast followed by fire that definitely would leave behind a lasting burn in faster than the eye could blink certainly wasn’t it. “Those two had been holding back the entire time? She’s managed to get a perfect sync with every single Pokémon in her roster I think.”

alister realized this was gonna get chaotic and retrned his pokemon quickly and then he heard a pokemon like scream.. it wasnt from the crowd but from.. the lockers? "TIME...SOMEONE...SPYING..." it was rare for him to stop a match. but it was true someone was watching cause their was a scuffle in the recorders room and alister ran over to stop it before they took the data.

Musa hardly liked the idea of having to stop the fun, but worse was getting leaked to the wrong people. Her criminal organization family was simply her main threat but any poachers or the like she caught the eye of tended to be just as a thorn if not dealt with. Her Chandelure was now showing a surprising protective streak, staying close to her to give both comfort and prevent the unique trainer from being stressed out too much.

the grunt got the recording and threw it to a porygon that took it and began flying away. with a man in a black robe when chrissy and the others caught up chrissy snarled. The man smiled "Ahhh theres the egghead that thinks they can get away with our fun..Remember me..?" He asked and chrissy snarled "Arlo You son of a bitch! I knew you went rogue! Wheres the recording?!" "Oh this?" He said holding a usb and he threw it to be caught a gligar. "YOU..." Cliff then got in her face and kissed her.. "Later egghead. Cant play..on orders.." Chrissy gagged and began chugging water and barfing. her eevee looking concerned. Alister saw the gligar and snarled "CATCH IT..."

Gordie definitely looked more than ready to deal some damage, but he was making sure Chrissy was alright other than the not so welcome affection. Once he was sure, he turned his attention to helping deal with the unwelcome trouble that had showed up. However, his and probably everyone’s attention was diverted by the screaming of the poor grunt who was currently being electrocuted over and over. “Doesn’t existing prove so painful? So unbelievably…. poisonous?” Musa quietly questioned, a Luxray growling before delivering yet another shock before the duo finally left the poor thing alone to groan on the floor. For the first time in many years, her eyes had actually become their natural colors; while the one turned out to be a lovely forest green, the right eye….. violet. A very sickly if not outright concerning violet. “Uncle Cliff, I’m sorry for the morbid display but you know Uncle Arlo does so love his shadow experiments and I don’t always find it worth the effort to keep it in check. Also do remind Auntie she’s still not getting away with her owing me what she does.” The hybrid greeted, more than acquaintanted.

Cliff grunted but he then smiled seeing Arlo get the usb from this gligar and returning to a pokeball "Understood cutie.. ill tell your dad your fine.." and with that everyone of themran off. chrissy coughed and whimpered. "Damn it.. Arlo..i always hated you.." she then checked her neck sighing in relief "good he didnt touch it.." She then saw there was a tantrum in the stadium and it was alister being angry.. "THEY GOT AWAY THEY GOT AWAY! I WONT LET THEM TAKE MY PRINCESS!" "Oh crap hes mad..."

Gordie honestly had no idea how to possibly calm down the currently rampaging gym leader, looking at Chrissy with understandable concern. “I don’t think even Bea is brave enough to try getting close to the kid right now.” He noted before noticing the hybrid trainer in question had yet to revert back to normal. “Chrissy, do you know what is going on with her? I’m actually terrified right now.” Musa had begun tossing and catching her mega evolution stone, feeling a mix of varying degrees of irritation, anger, and for the first time in a long while, fear and anxiety. “My birth parents are dead. Dead and dead. But of course Uncle Gio is legally my guardian still somehow. Damn it, why did he send Arlo the cold bastard? He knows what I’ll do if I ever get the man alone to myself…”

After a while alister pouted in his locker not coming out crying that he failed to protect her.. Chrissy tried to coax him "Alister.. come out.. shes fine.. "Who were they?!" Alister screamed and chrissy sighed "I...dont know about the other 2 that much...But i can tell you about one of them..Arlo..was an old collegue of mine. Arlo was a member of the tri birds lab's Team Valor and a close friend of Candela, and Tolerated friend of mine, but suddenly left some time after Candela became the Team Valor Leader, and she had not heard from him since. There was rumors of him leaving to ream rocket but some of us didnt believe it..Me however..i saw the signs when the announcement was made. He looked..bitter..jealous even..When i even told him I wasnt into men who step on others to get what they want. he just left.. his last words to me then were "If i depend on them..ill never know my place.." Alister was silent and eventually opened the door. "He...want...take..you...away from Gordie...He...jealous.." "J-jealous?!" Chrissy said shocked but it clicked Arlo did that kiss infront of Gordie..to see his reaction.. to try to break them up. But chrissy gagged at the kiss. Chrissy then smiled "Look they only got most of my match and some of yours till they got caught. Now they they did we can send an alert to other gyms yes?" Alister nodded.

Musa floated over, still not yet her normal self but at least not trying to murder someone with her team. “I grew up with the three that just did a hit and run. Cliff is actually a pretty sweet person and neat father figure. I’ve actually seen him box with several other members over abusing their Pokémon so he has the grunts fairly terrified not to be much kinder.” She admitted, glad the man was so kindhearted. Gordie was surprised by the information but he didn’t know what else she could say about the other two individuals. “So some of the people in Team Rocket aren’t exactly terrible people themselves or at least not so heartless as everyone figures huh?”

after a while alister gave the badge and they began walking to the forest they were almost to Gordie's Gym. Chrissy was starting to show she was nervous about everything being perfect Izel giving a look while looking at the other mons "Shes oing it again she vees.Sherlock the now Grininja looked over "Im guessing this is...normal?" He asked and Izel nodded "Chrissy is a perfectionist. She wants everything to be perfect to make everyone happy. Down to the binary." "Whats Binary?" "I dont know i think its food only rotoms and porygons can see."

Gordie noticed the Pokémon reacting to the situation, trying to help with Chrissy working through her nerves. “Everything is going to be just fine, little bookworm.” He lightly teased, hoping the possible loss of focus would do the trick. Musa seemed relaxed in the forest rather than in the city. She felt more at ease somewhere with far less concern of her differences and it definitely showed in how the hybrid kept chattering with any wild Pokémon she discovered.

when they reached the glimwoodtabgle chrissy looked..just TERRIFIED. it was dark TOO dark for her liking with little light. she was so scared her POKEMON were pushing her to move and alister was considering a way to convince her to move maybe an inch then remembered "Pony..ta.." that snapped chrissy out of her fear a little "ponyta? Like the fire..?" "No...fairy..a herd of them live here..and hatterines live here to so you will get hurt if you dont calm down.." Hearing that chrissy tried her best to calm down.

Musa looked thoughtful for a few moments, knowing such lack of visibility bothered anyone. However fire might possibly be too risky due to the forest. “Hmmm..” Gordie signed somewhat realizing now they would be waiting for the hybrid to finish thinking. “I’m guessing she’s not fond of the twilight zone herself.” He commented, but he ended up jumping when the general quiet shattered unexpectedly. “Mega evolution!” She exclaimed before her mood yet again drastically shifted. “Well…. maybe at least until the issue… Anyway I just remembered mine gives me a set of glowing orbs that would be perfect for light.”

Alister and chrissy blink at the outburst and eventually she was moving by staying close to muse and at times clinging to gordie. when she heard noises. those noises were pokemon and they laughed
"One human scared"
"Yes very scared"
"You distract..i take whats in her bag. then we trade to boss"
"Boss will be pleased!" they cheer and begin to scatter.

Musa heard bits and pieces, frowning somewhat frost what she did hear. “Chrissy, seems like you and Alister might have to forgive me a little in a few. Occasionally must pull rank with the mischievous ones.” Gordie hardly minded the clinging, actually welcoming the excuse to hold his otherwise PDA shy lover. He did blink at what he hoped to be simply unique phrasing and not yet another detail a certain someone forgot to tell. “I honestly don’t think even ghost types have as many secrets as this.”

Alister nodded and saw a impadimp acting hurt "aww the poor thing.." chrissy said about to approach but saw musas look and stood still and then heard more rustling . Were there more? Are they about to get ambushed? "Musa i trust you when you said you had to pull rank. I know you wont hurt them to much. Just enough to scare them right?"

Musa merely smiled somewhat, using Pokémon to speak with the prankster but also addressing the other not so stealthy friends as well. “Oh my, you best let your lead know I said to stop being so rude to the visitors, especially if they haven’t done anything to the forest or inhabitants.” Gordie honestly was surprised by how calm the hybrid currently seemed. Then again, he doesn’t predict whatever being said would keep being so sweet if her buttons get pushed but at least she had promised just to give a scare. This time at least.

the others scatter leaving the other impadimp alone but then.. it changed to a white zorara "W-wait...you said" "YOU NO US WE TOOK YOU IN IF YOU LIKE US YOU LIE!" the called out making the white zorara angry.

That was enough for Musa to more than spring into action, standing between the two parties so any violence could be avoided. “I said enough. As Protectress, neither will I stand bullying of outsiders nor unnecessary taking advantage of any, both the Legendary and the not.” She about hissed, her gaze more than capable of individually picking out the otherwise hidden Pokémon. Gordie had somewhat went a bit pale, mostly in awe of the scene yet also a little afraid now. “Good thing she is likely already in love with the little albino. Between having a shiny Chandelure and who knows what else hidden in her friends, she’s just defending yet another possible addition to her already oddball family.” He noted, but he asked the question on everyone’s mind. “What did she tell them this time that’s making the entire forest suddenly sweating like no tomorrow?”

the lil zorara backed away nervously "S-shoo human! you will push me to the north and make me sick.." it yips shaking but saw they werent moving but had concened looks on their faces. "Wait...youre not gonna attack me?" Chrissys eyes sparkled "Oh my arceus...thats a hisui zorara! i thought they went extinct! That means this was a just...recently.." her voice trailed and she got sad.. "Oh the poor thing..."

Musa turned towards the little zorara with a light smile, shaking her head. “I’m sorry for the scare but I’m known as Protectress of the Legendary. Those most vulnerable to the greed and abuse of the worst of humanity, I personally act as the ultimate shield so they can live free from such things.” She explained, her Umbreon confirming the words with her own cry. Gordie gave a low whistle, realizing it wasn’t a good idea to just leave behind the apparently rare Pokémon. “I’d say this little outcast is better safe coming with us instead of being alone, especially with the League having everyone active.”

"no threat?" the zorua asked as kiri got excited wanting to get her book and document it "This cutie was reborn out of spite to someone..These Zorua back then migrated to the Hisui region after being driven from other lands by humans, who shunned the Pokémon for manifesting uncanny illusions. which in my opinion is just RUDE! But the Zorua sadly perished, unable to survive the harsh Hisuian environment and strife with other Pokémon. Their lingering souls were reborn in this Ghost-type form through the power of their malice toward humans and Pokémon. they say if Hisuian Zorua spot a lone person or Pokémon, the Zorua may appear before them in a guise mimicking the target’s appearance. Unlike the illusions of the previously discovered form of Zorua, these ghostly mimicries are created using spiteful power emitted from the long fur on Hisuian Zorua’s head, around its neck, and on its tail. It appears that Hisuian Zorua absorb and draw strength from the terror of those who witness their illusions." Zorua blinked looked at muse and then mimiked what she looked like like in a mirror. Alister blushed really red looking away.

Musa looked as if going to make a comment or another though despite the warning, still squeaked suddenly seeing herself; however the little ghost now could see her now appearing ears and tail similar to Mew’s but slightly discolored. “Well I can’t even blame you for being mischievous. You’re exactly like how I’d imagine if my Zoroark ever snuck a kid past me.” She laughed, delighted with the talent of the little Pokémon. “Though mine is unique in somehow being more than a little stealthy even compared to other Zoroark. In fact, I rescued him because his own pack casted him out just as a baby.” She clearly still felt somewhat irked over the fact. Gordie just felt glad to know the Zorua could sense no one wanted to harm him. “Chrissy, she forgot to mention that Zoroark of hers also has a Night Shade that blew a giant hole in the ground that the town now uses for a local attraction.” He commented dryly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back