• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

Gordie accepted defeat, giving his mother a slight smile. “Let’s get going then. With luck, the challengers will be an interesting assortment.” He commented, knowing she did mean well

“Ah my name is Nine. I was never given a proper one so I just go by the number they used to call me.” She answered, unbothered by anyone who would find such a thing highly unusual.

“Musa..” Alister mumbled “I will ask the director to change your name to Musa..” they go inside and see team Yell. “Oh jeez not them again..” he mummer. Then he saw a girl take them on. Melony and Gordie would see it too when they walk in. “Well I’ll be a Machops auntie. Shes got some guts.”

Nine found herself blushing again, the feeling unfamiliar but nice. She looked at the group with a sigh. “How bothersome. At least we aren’t having to deal with them. I would either give them nightmares or an early grave.”

Gordie shook his head, looking at the group with distaste. “Some people still don’t have manners. Maybe the girl will be able to get rid of them.”

When their gone she sighs and checks in and noticed Gordie and shyly waved at him. she then walked to the restaurant and Melony thought of this as an opening for him “Gordie how about you get some food while I check us in.” She said winking.

Alister brought Musa to a private table due to his anxiety and ordered the pancakes, doughnuts and anything they can offer sweet and some normal food. “Enjoy. You need strength right?”

Gordie looked at his mother for a moment as he listened to her. “Sounds good. I’ll be waiting in the commons for you and hopefully should have a table saved for us.” He figured his mother would be inviting Chrissy to sit with them or possibly seeing what type arrangements she had.

Musa couldn’t resist chuckling at his sweet tooth, nodding as she got settled down at the table. “Thank you. I normally try to stretch my money to make sure I can afford food and such for my Pokémon.” She began eating, enjoying the food. “Did you ever tell me your name?”

“Aliste..” he said ad he ate.. and some of the Pokémon food next to him was slowly going missing but their was munchin. “Everyone stop being shy and say hello..she’s trustin.” One by one shimmers showed a Gengar, mimikyu,a yamask with a rune inote as of a mask, and a white sad corsola yet half of it was gone. ”these are my friends...”

And Melony did exactly that and after some convincing got Chrissy to sit down. “It’s okay dear we know potential when we see it. Soo any plans while doing the gym challenge?” “Just doing my work miss..” “Melony just call me Melony. And really you’re not gonna have fun around here? You cant be that much of a stick in the mud are you?” Melony asked worried and Chrissy shook her head. “Nonono it’s like I said before...Guys always told me I’m a 4 so I just focus on my work.”

Last edited:
Musa smiled brightly, recognizing the Gengar. “Ah I thought I was given a rather strange chill.” She laughed. “You used Lick but I was lucky to not get immobilized you prankster.” She then looked thoughtful. “Hm. I can introduce you to Bre and my Scorbunny here but my last companion is very special.”

Gordie shook his head. “Such guys don’t know a good person when in front of them.” He countered, not liking her talking about herself like that. “You’re just fine as is. Who doesn’t like an intelligent woman?”

Alister was curious about it but smiles “you may..if..the 3rd shy i...won’t force..Scorbunny huh? That means you have a passionate desire for something.” he looked out the secret window to see Melony and Gordie talking to someone. “That person has a sobble..she looks calm but she’s hiding somethin. Maybe was abused befor?”

melony nods “Sweetie you just tell us and we will set them straight-“ “My father..” Chrissy said a bit blunt which shocked Melony. Parents are supposed to be supporters of their children love and care for them. Sure she over does it a bit with Gordie but its because she loves him. But hearing the reason she was so down about how she looked..this secretly pissed her off and the next sentence almost activated a sheer cold. “To be honest...he never wanted me born to begin with..”

Musa thought about the particular Pokémon, deciding to simply use her abilities to cloak them for now. Anyone looking would simply notice nothing more than a pair enjoying dinner. “I’m glad you train ghosts. Bre is an Umbreon so she isn’t too endangered and scorbunny isn’t enough for his attention.” She then released Mewtwo to join them. “The most savage hearted Pokémon known, Mewtwo. He’s like me.”

Gordie shook his head at that. “Well you’ve got us now. I can take a break from the gym to travel with you and make sure you’re taken care of.” He offered, needing the break. “Mother can take over awhile and could use the chance to let loose.”

Alister was in awe by the mewtwo. Thank Arceus they were in a private booth or she would be a target right now. “Well I can join you if you want? Me and my Sister Gym is the 4th so you can choose fighting or ghost type...we can have fun.”

chrissy gave an are you sure look and Melony beams “Yes Gordie does tend to get a but steamy under the collar when he loses so he needs a reflection time.After the ceremony you kids can go and bond!” Chrissy thought about it and smiled. “Thank you...I would like that a lot..”

“Sounds fun. I don’t use Mewtwo in battle unless against a wall but Bre is a real powerhouse herself.” Musa smiled, showing understandable pride. “Scorbunny is going to have a more rough training but I’m sure she’s going to be just as amazing.”

Gordie was more than happy to be her travel companion. “No problem. I’ll be cheering you on of course.” He grinned, having the feeling this would be a good year for the league.

The next morning was the league and she was told to get dressed and wait for her turn. They even asked if she had a favorite type. Obviously normal. And her lab mates came today just to help demonstrate the crystals. then began the opening.

”Hello everyone to the Pokémon tournament. Yes the tournament where brave challengers young and old alike come and try to defeat our unbeaten champion Leon! But before we introduce our challengers..May the gym leaders step forward!“

then one by one hey stepped out. Milo,Nessa,Kabu,Alister with his sister Bea,Opal, Melony with Gordie, and Raihan? Typical..he didn’t come.. Melony thought..and then heard the other announcement that one of the challengers was a professor and she has a musical like discovery and given permission by the chairman himself was allowed to show.

Musa had a special bond with Mewtwo because of shared history but dark types were her most favorite. However she still kept her team varied. Still this professor caught her attention so she decided to watch closely. She hadn’t forgotten the past and the sins of science.

In the spotlight were 6 Pokémon and the shadows of 6 trainers. Their voices going into the Pokémon and the pokemon mimicking like they were talking. 2 saying they were divorced A jolteon and a Flareon Then there were 2 that were rejected a Sylveon and a Leafeon and one ghost type that said died. Izel was the one that said Survived. And as they did their fusion they said their stories before they met their lab friends. They were abused by evil teams and were rescued by the tri lab and then Izel walked out.

”5 down In The final fight...we saw Greevil run in fear for his life.“ then she looked up with tears in her eyes “WERE THE SURVIVOR. CHRISTINA AND IZEL. I BET YOU WANNA KNOW HOW WE GOT THIS FAR!”

Musa silently continued watching, judging as she listened. She could understand the horror of being at the mercy of another but still. What forgiveness could she give to her own parents that had only brought her into the world for research? She had no savior that had come to her rescue. She and Mewtwo had rescued themselves.

After that she said goodbye to her lab friends and prepares to leave. She was about to try to figure out how the corviknight taxi service worked when she saw Gordie walk over . Along with a weird trainer wearing a mask and another red head going to a corviknigh. “These..will take us to Motostoke..from there we walk..” Alister said. Chrissy looks at Gordie. “I didn’t forget our promis.i was just learning your fascinating taxi service here.”

Musa nodded, taking a moment to scratch the birds under their beaks. “Walking might be what you do but I can shift.” She chuckled, openly telling him about things she normally carried to her grave. Gordie laughed as he nodded. “They’re trained and used all throughout the region. Rose the Chairman is responsible for much of our technology.”

She got into the carriage carefully and held on to her eevee in her bag. As they wait for the flight clearance she looked at the Pokémon she might find and one caught her attention not knowing its other symbolic intention. “Wow a grass dragon type! This world is full of surprises isn’t it?and it looks like a super cute apple!”

Allister in another carriage about to take off explains something Pokémon and the legend of Applins “If someone..give an applin..to another they like..it means they love them. Catching one though is hard though.They..shy..like..me”

Gordie lightly chuckled, nodding. “Fairly shy creatures but popular as a confessional item. I think them being so shy is what makes them like that.” He explained, knowing they were indeed adorable. “Catching one to start with means you’re either skilled or sensitive enough to understand them.”

Musa found herself delighted by the thought. “They do sound precious. I’ve a sort of talent with more violent Pokémon but I’m not certain about shy ones.” She mused, looking thoughtful. “I’m not much too sociable in general but apparently you’ve gotten me to open up.”

Then the take off turbulence. Allister didn’t adjust his mask and it fell off so he was reaching for it when it happened and the next thing..his face was in hers. Being a blushing mess and backed up and grabbed his mask”Did you see?” He asked referring to his face.

Chrissy smiled and squeaks when the turbulence happens and the kiss. It was short cause she pulled away covering her mouth chanting ‘it doesn’t count it doesn’t count it was an accident it doesn’t count.’ In her head

Musa has become a complete blushing mess, having never seen such lovely eyes before so up close. “You do have memorizing eyes.” She blurted before blushing even darker from it. She had never lost control before, especially like this. “I really ought to not speak before thinking.”

Gordie internally was panicking but kept an outward calm. “Did you hurt yourself? I forgot to warn you to hold onto something starting off.” He had enjoyed the kiss but her health was more important.

Alisters mak steams and she mumbles a “thanks...” and a “No...it’s fine..sometime you have to say what your feeling but there is time and place..” Alister knew this wasn’t the time nor the place. He wondered what seed fate planted in him..

she glanced over nodding unaware the small cut from his glasses on her cheek and was trying to calm herself down. She would admit she did enjoy it but had to shake it off. If he felt the same way. She would find a way to tell him someday.

“True though I still probably should practice better control.” Musa tried getting her blushing to calm back down. Success was limited but there was some. “For a rouge experiment I am doing rather well.”

Gordie noticed, saying nothing for the time being. “That’s good. On the bright side, I’m sure it’s happened before and with worse positions.” He grinned.

Alister was curious more..but didn’t want to pester as they flew. “I can help you control feelings..it might be hard at first but it’s ok to let it out sometimes other times you have to be calm.”

chrissy sadly shook her head no. “Actually remember when I said I was a 4? You technically took my 1st kiss but, I won’t count it cause it was an accident.“ ‘damn itt he must think I’m a sad case despite my popularity. I mean compared to him he must have marr offers every day!’ She thought. The eevee looked at the shuckle sighing giving a hint she’s used to this cause out of her confidence in Pokémon she’s useless in talking to others and relationship.

Musa smiled somewhat a him. “I’m able to have enough control to prevent my abilities from flaring if I do have a sudden emotional spike.” She admitted but had to be honest. “There’s no controlling my rage around labs though. Science is a curse of my existence.”

Gordie shook his head. “Accidental or not better someone nice and who cares than someone cruel and just using yo.” He pointed out. He seemed to have talent in putting her thoughts in a better light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back