• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pokemon, Marvel, Supernatural, Let's Go!

Hecotoro

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, my name is Hecotoro, you might remember me from such videos as "Don't stop that fist with your face." and "If Kaioken, Kaiobarbie?". Today, I'm here searching for someone to RP with. Some things to know about me:

I tend to reply quickly, unless I'm asleep.
I dive head first into the plot and rp, always trying my best.
My themes vary, a lot, I can go from comedy to horror, any kind of setting is fine with me.
There's some stuff I know a lot about, like Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Marvel and other stuff, while some things I have no information on, but I will do my research, even watch a series if I need to.
I'm not the best writer, but I put a lot of effort into my posts and always down to take criticism in order to improve.
I do use sarcasm a lot, but that's a me problem, I can tone it down if needed :3
Looking for 18+, nothing against the younglins, we just don't vibe anymore :c

Let me know if you would like to start an RP, I'm up for starting multiple :3​

Last edited:
Hello! I’m rather new here, and I can’t post too long, a few sentences is my max. Is that okay?

Yeah no problem xD If you have any ideas for any rp go ahead and send me a pm

Alright! How about you decide the setting after I explain my character? I’m really just looking for a scenario that my character would fit into.

sounds like a plan! Send it through pm since this is only an interest check xD

sweet, go ahead and send me a dm and we can get started on the details!

Thanks to everyone who replied and sent me PMs, I am now booked to my neck in rps xD! I will open this up again if a spot opens up :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back