• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hi! Definitely very interested and impressed with ur rp 👀

Wouldn’t it be funny if I applied for Ashe’s second in command? I see the Leader’s username, we ‘eccentrics’ have to stick together :D
Lol it’s up to you, you’re welcome to have it :3 want it?

Intrigued. Will pokemon battles be handled like the show or the games? Haven’t touched a pokemon game since B&W in 2012, so I’m a little rusty there.
NeonRain NeonRain

Intrigued. Will pokemon battles be handled like the show or the games? Haven’t touched a pokemon game since B&W in 2012, so I’m a little rusty there.
NeonRain NeonRain
More like the show but with some coin flipping possibly. We seem to have agreed we want the rp more flexible so that’s what I’m leaning toward.

Also- Sharmus has been reclaimed if you were thinking about being a trainer, but other spots are open if you’re still interested!

More like the show but with some coin flipping possibly. We seem to have agreed we want the rp more flexible so that’s what I’m leaning toward.

Also- Sharmus has been reclaimed if you were thinking about being a trainer, but other spots are open if you’re still interested!
Alright, I’ll go Team Rocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back