• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Earth: The United States | Interest Check

How should Pokemon battles work?

• Decide the winner in the OOC and RP it out.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Use Pokemon Showdown

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Other, tell me here in the interest check.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
This is a very interesting concept and I'm very excited about this as an idea and potential for a great rp! I would love to join if you are still accepting.

Also, the only question I do have is of the generations, do we get to choose which generation starter and bonus we get?
Definitely interested.
could I try this? please?
I am interested! I'll join as well!
Well this is a lot more interest than I expected, I guess now would be a good time to get the CS up then.
Also you'll be picking from one of the starters or one of the predetermined bonus Pokemon

I would suggest keeping the winners of a fight at least somewhat uncertain and have the winner make it on top with a combination of Pokémon related maths and their own creativity, as in, if they picked up and threw something at an opponent, instead of just punching a Pokémon attack with set damage in, OOC decide if it should be different than what would normally happen or the same, that way Bidoof can't Toxic Dialga to death.
I'll take it into consideration but it seems that Pokemon Showdown will be used for now, of course that can change if it doesn't work as well as expected.

Seems like a pretty neat concept. I'll be keeping an eye on this.
Hope you’ll join us at some point in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back