• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pokemon dnd the natual sanctuary region Marena

Amindlessvoid

Hello there this is my first time posting on this part of the website but I wanted to see if I could give some life to a lost campaign that I started with some friends a while ago. The short of it is that this region was deemed inhabitable by the professor that found it and it was instead turned into a sanctuary for both wild and tamed pokemon to rest and train. You can battle, explore, test out new tech, and even catch local pokemon that you normally couldn't find in other regions do to their rarity.
RULES
-have a character sheet range of age 16 to 25
-be active at least once a day
-if you want to differ from the group have at least one person come with you so there aren't four different people doing different things
-be patient and kind to others(everyone is trying)

Character sheet info
Name
Description or picture of character
Background
Favorite starter pokemon

Now with that out of the way here is the introduction:
Hello hello my name is professor Hazel and welcome to the Marena Isles, this group of islands are very rare and strange do to how they were formed and many pokemon that have never been seen before live here. I am inviting trainers from all over the world to come and explore this natural sanctuary and test the measures we have set up, there are many mysteries that surround this isles but myself and my team have yet to discover them. There is even said to be a legendary pokemon hidden deep underground that is the very heart of this region, who knows you could be the first person to discover what these isles hold. I don't have much else to add but I do hope to see you soon, may your adventures be safe!

Last edited:
You're running this campaign under dnd5e? What do you mean by a 16 to 25 character sheet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back