• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Destiny OOC

Well on RPN you can take your time uwu
Hopefully I can readjust to have more time for myself UwU(It's not that I really don't have free time, it's mostly just a mental state I guess)
:grinningteeth:

Hopefully all is well for u! Is quarantine still on for you?

Hopefully I can readjust to have more time for myself UwU(It's not that I really don't have free time, it's mostly just a mental state I guess)
:grinningteeth:

Hopefully all is well for u! Is quarantine still on for you?
Our quarantine has been down for a bit now, but things still arent the same. Its crazy how much things have changed

Ah nice to hear then! Kind of the same i'm generally around looking for RP stuff here and there, and naturally still quite like pokemon.

Uh.. so, hi everyone. It’s been a while I think. It’s weird to too that the last Rp I ever posted for was this one. I’m glad that everyone is alive (and hopefully) well. I felt a bit nostalgic so I came back to say thank you!

Hi, it's midnight as I am writing this, probably couldn't formulate my thoughts properly, but here we go. A few days left until it's 2021, and it is all so unbelievable to me. This is not the first new year I post here, I know for a fact how time flies, but now I learnt time goes INCREDIBLY fast when you are occupied.
Though 2020 is not a nice year for the world, I feel like I am really content with this year for myself, as of now I am really glad that I am able to find peace at home during quarantine. This year was mainly dedicated to being busy, still I can say I am happy with the year 2020, and I wish the same for all of you.
Down the memory lane I am faced with the choice of being sentimental or just be a little less dramatic, for now I want to say I would save the sentimental and cheesy stuff for when I feel like it's a better time, but just so you know I do keep a lot of it inside. For now let's just say I am grateful for everything that happened, this is a really special place for me, I am grateful for everything I experienced here, grateful for everyone I met on this site. Best of luck in 2021!!! Juju Juju Loki777 Loki777 purplepanda288 purplepanda288

Hi, it's midnight as I am writing this, probably couldn't formulate my thoughts properly, but here we go. A few days left until it's 2021, and it is all so unbelievable to me. This is not the first new year I post here, I know for a fact how time flies, but now I learnt time goes INCREDIBLY fast when you are occupied.
Though 2020 is not a nice year for the world, I feel like I am really content with this year for myself, as of now I am really glad that I am able to find peace at home during quarantine. This year was mainly dedicated to being busy, still I can say I am happy with the year 2020, and I wish the same for all of you.
Down the memory lane I am faced with the choice of being sentimental or just be a little less dramatic, for now I want to say I would save the sentimental and cheesy stuff for when I feel like it's a better time, but just so you know I do keep a lot of it inside. For now let's just say I am grateful for everything that happened, this is a really special place for me, I am grateful for everything I experienced here, grateful for everyone I met on this site. Best of luck in 2021!!! Juju Juju Loki777 Loki777 purplepanda288 purplepanda288

Lets all hope that 2021 is a good year!
🥂

I just don't know where to vent so I guess I'll just post this here! I absolutely get attached to Hisuian Zorua & Zoroark the moment I see it. SO. DAMN. CUTE.
Now they have an animated series on it, they are going to give me a seizure of joy. :deadopenmouth:<X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back