• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Destinies!

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
» Pokemon Destinies
『 TAGGED 』 everyone

The Santoris Region was booming and bustling with all of the festival activities on the islands. Whether it was the battles or the contests or even the upcoming music festival, it seemed all of the locals and visitors were busy with something or other. While the festival was the region’s main priority and focus right now, the region’s elder, Elyssia, was focused entirely on something else.

Things with Team Eclipse were growing grimmer as the festival continued and without much warning either. While she didn’t quite know their plan, she knew it had something to do with getting to Celebi and as the region’s elder she couldn’t let that happen. With as old as she was though, all she had left was her own faith in the world’s strongest hearts and minds. Letters were sent all throughout the world of Pokemon to those that Elyssia or her peers deemed worthy enough to perhaps be a chosen one as spoken about in the age-old prophecy of Santoris.

Today was the day the group would be arriving, fourteen young hearts all coming together to learn what Elder Elyssia needed from them. Well, it was really fifteen when she added in her own sidekick within the walls of the Santoris Research Facility. Regardless though, today would be a big day for them as well as for Elyssia herself, what happened if none of these people agreed to help? What if they didn’t believe in the prophecy? Only time would be able to tell.
code by @Nano

"I can't believe we're actually going to the Santoris region, Vivi," Darcy gleefully exclaimed to her partner as the two waltzed through the Kalos international airport. Passing by a reflective shop window within the airport, the young woman stopped briefly to check and see if her "disguise" was in line. Though it wasn't much of a disguise. Her long pink and violet tipped locks wear tied up in a ponytail by a black bunny-eared hair tie, white sleeveless high neck top, ripped high-waisted pants, black sneakers, and her masterpiece to her "diguise"? A pair of yellow sunglasses. "Perfect!" While not the greatest way to obscure her image, it wasn't exactly the typical outfit she was usually photographed in. All Darcy could hope for was that people didn't recognize her as she walked amongst the crowd of people heading to their terminals. On the occasion where she passed advertisement with herself pictured on it; Darcy gave a small wince while holding a hand up to block anyone who might look her way. Even picked up the pace a tad to avoid recognition.

Arriving at the terminal Darcy beamed behind her shades as she clutched the strap of her turquoise duffle bag. While this wasn't the first time she had ever been on a plane, it was the first time she had ever flown commercial. When she had to travel from region to region typically her manager constantly made her fly private airlines as it was faster and on demand. They tried to arrange to have her fly private for this occasion too, but Darcy was very insistent on flying on a normal flight for once. This was a "vacation" after all.

Flight 412 to Delphia in the Santoris region will now begin boarding, please file in a single line at the gate. "This is it, Vivian!" Turning her head to look at her partner Pokémon, the two exchanged a smile before taking their place in line.

A few minutes passed by the time the duo made it to the gate. Darcy presented the attendant with their tickets, scanned them, and then made their way to the plane. Once aboard, Darcy glanced around in search for their seats. Occasionally looking down at the tickets to try and memorize the isle letter and seat number. It took a bit, but she eventually found their seats towards the middle of the plane. Vivian slipped in first to seat herself by the window while her trainer was occupied with getting her bag put away in the overhead compartment.

"There we go," Darcy sighed in relief once her bag was situated. This was certainly different than what she was used to. But nonetheless exciting! The young woman took her place beside Vivian, who was staring out the window in fascination. Giggling, Darcy reached into the pocket of her pants to pull out a folded-up piece of paper, which she promptly began unravelling, revealing the invitation that had been sent to her. "This festival sounds so~ exciting," she commented to herself softly, Vivian now turning her head to see what her trainer was referring to, "But I wonder why the island's elder wants to meet with me?" Looking to her partner, Darcy was met with a soft shrug and head shake. "It's ok, I didn't expect you to know either," she chuckled.

Darcy continued to read over the invitation as Vivian went back to watching the runway crew prep the plane. The two holding hands in the meantime.

Sage Blackwell
"We are now arriving in Delphia-"

Sage ignored the rest of the announcement as her plane finally went to land. The trip to Santoris wasn't really anything to write home about. In fact, she spent most of the plane ride sleeping. Landing had been smooth, as smooth as a crowded airport could be filled with tourists and some Santorians returning home from elsewhere for the festival and whatnot could be. Making sure she got her luggage and nothing was lost or forgotten, she grabbed her two bags and held her phone to her ear as it rang, waiting for her brother to answer and fulfilling her promise of calling once she landed. She was dressed casually, in her favorite red hooded jacket and jeans, a simple black t-shirt underneath and slip on shoes. Suits and formal wear were packed amongst mostly casual wear.

If she wanted to pull the International Police card she could just pull out her work ID but she didn't see any need in that currently.

"Hey Sis, everything go alright?" Ace answered almost immediately upon picking up the phone, earning a small smile from Sage as she moved through the airport, ready to ask for directions to the hotel she booked before asking about her next destination that was mentioned in the letter she had received.

"Yeah, I landed not too long ago, about to go get settled and maybe send you some pics of the fauna and all that. I'll make sure to buy you some souvenirs too." She replied with a chuckle.

"You don't gotta buy me anything. Should buy something to mail your boyfriend though." He teased earning a scoff from Sage.

"Jomei is not my boyfriend and whatever Jade told you is a bold faced lie." She huffed.

"Okay okay, chill out! Just don't spend too much or get scammed into a tourist trap or something." Ace laughed, before his tone grew more serious towards the end.

"Uh, hello? Who's the older sibling here, Shortstack? I can spend money responsibly, thank you very much." She huffed, before stopping at the sight of a gift shop, contemplating if she wanted to actually go ahead and buy something now or wait.

"You're so snappy after a flight." came his amused response, before adding in a softer tone, "I have the right to worry about you too, you know?"

"Yeah, I know. It's just I'm the older sibling and I don't want you worrying too much. Plus I've got Sparky with me." She reassured, and felt the single Pokeball on her belt shake briefly as if in agreement.

There was a brief pause.

"I'm still buying you a plushie...and maybe one for Jomei too." She muttered and could practically hear her brother's grin in his voice as he spoke again.

"Oh? I'm sure your 'not boyfriend' would love that." Ace snickered, earning a roll of Sage's eyes.

"Ace I swear to Arceus–" She grumbled.

"Okay I'm done, I'm done." He giggled.

"Good, now what kinda plushie you want?" She asked.

"Maybe a Gigantimax Eevee one if they got it. Oh, do you think they have regional Pokémon in Santoris? If you catch one you gotta show it to me! Maybe get me a plushie of one if you don't catch one." Her brother rambled.

"I thought you didn't want a plushie, Shortstack?" She teased fondly.

"Well you're the one insisting on getting me one, so who am I to argue?"

"I guess that's fair." She hummed.

Interactions: Open
Mentioned: Open

Kayson Platinum

Running through the airport at high speed, two figures made were making their way to one of the many gates within Kalos' international airport despite the constant gripes of the people walking, yelling at them to slow down. 'Flight 412 to Del-' The shorter of the two figures would cry out in a rather annoyed tone, towards the other figure running along side them. "I know Metal! We're running late but we'll make it, we have to or we're going to be stuck here until the next flight out!" The other figure responded before coming to an abrupt stop and glancing around, spotting the destination the two were looking for.

As the two took a moment to recuperate, the intercom would buzz once more. 'Last boarding call for Flight 412 to Delphina in the Santoris Region, once again this is the last boarding call for Flight 412!' The Pokémon would start moving towards the terminal but would turn back to see it's trainer, not moving an inch closer to the terminal and ever so slightly shaking. The Scizor called out to it's trainer and they would take a deep breath before nodding and moving to the terminal. "Give me your tickets and names, if you could?" The lady behind the terminal computer requested from the Trainer as they pulled it out from their bag. "Here. My name is Kayson Platinum and this is my partner, Metal." Kayson said, some fear still being heard from his voice. The worker would smile after scanning the tickets, allowing the two on board of the plane.

Kayson would make his way onto the plane first, Metal following close behind while trying to avoid bumping his pincers into anything that could be severely damaged. "Don't worry brother, your seat should be just big enough for you to sit comfortably without messing with anyone. You have the aisle seat after all." Kayson reassured Metal, as the Scizor responded happily to the remarks. Soon enough, the two made their way to the seats and Kayson would place his bag above the seat since there wasn't anything in there that would be of much use any way. Kayson would sit beside the young lady who was their with a Gardevior, giving a polite smile to the two before fastening his seatbelt and helping Metal with his since his pincers weren't the greatest for such a thing.

As Metal would look around the plane curiously, Kayson had closed his eyes and already started taking deep breaths to keep himself calm. Though it wasn't clear if this was effective since he was bouncing his right foot up and down nervously...

Last edited:
Darcy Rosamund
While she read over the invitation, Darcy turned her head after noticing a noise coming from above her. At first, she looked up towards the overhead compartment then over towards the aisleway. Through the yellow tint of her sunglasses, she watched as a guy close to her age, perhaps younger, was situating his bag in the storage above her. She continued to watch him until her sat down. Returning his smile with one of her own.

A ding rang throughout the cabin of the plane. Noting the fasten seatbelt light flicker on, Darcy and her Gardevior both took a moment to buckle and fasten themselves in. Then a voice rang over the intercom system onboard:

Hello, and welcome aboard flight 412, Kalos to Delphia in the Santoris Region. I'm Captain Beu and we should be arriving in Delphia within an hour and thirty minutes. Please fasten yourselves in and be sure to listen to the flight attendants as they review the emergency procedures we have sent in place. I welcome you again, enjoy the flight.

As the flight attendants started their routine safety procedure demonstration, Darcy happened to glance over at the gentleman seated next to her. Despite the plane having not left the ground yet it was obvious to her that he was rather nervous. It wasn't too hard to tell as she briefly watched his leg bounce up and down, along with his eyes squeezed closed. "First time flying?" She asked softly while looking at the young man to her right, a gentle smile adorn her face. Laying her invitation face down in her lap, Darcy then removed her sunglasses, setting them atop her head and revealing her sapphire blue eyes that had been hidden a moment prior. "It's kinda my first time too in a way," she chuckled.

"My name's Darcy," her freed hand was now slightly extended out for him to shake it, "Next to me is my partner, Vivian." Hearing her name, Vivian leaned forward enough to look past her trainer to Kayson. The Gardevior smiled at both him and his Scizor before waving a greeting to them both, all while still holding onto her trainer's other hand.

She could feel as the plane started to pull away from the gate and make its approach to the runway in order to begin take off.

Interaction: Anthem Anthem

Last edited:
Kayson Platinum

Hearing the lady beside start speaking to him, Kayson opened his eyes and looked over after stopping the subconscious bouncing of his leg. "Not my first time, though it has been a long time since I've dared step foot onto an aerial vehicle." He responded after Darcy had introduced herself and her partner, his left hand gripping the armrest of his seat tightly as he used the other to give Darcy a small handshake. "I'm Kayson, but feel free to call me Kay or Platinum. Either one works. And this is my bro-" Kayson would stop himself from saying 'brother', not knowing how the lady would react to him calling Metal his brother. "My partner, Metal." He spoke, correcting himself. Metal had been messing with his necklace, but upon being mentioned he would stop and give a happy glance to the two.

Though as the plane would start to move, Kayson would quickly return to shutting his eyes in an attempt to avoid having a panic attack. He knew that this flight was necessary to get to Santoris since he was much too late to go by boat at this time, so he continued to fight against his acrophobia. Metal would notice Kayson's reaction to the plane's movement, and would nudge the trainer's hand to signify that he was there for him. Despite this he would open his eyes until the plane would actually start taking off, since keeping his eyes closed for all of this would only make him feel sick in the end. After a few minutes of rising, the intercom system would ring once more.

"As we have reached our cruising altitude, the fastened seatbelt display will be off but while you remain in your seat we advise that you keep yourself and your Pokémon fastened in. Now we will be reaching Delphia in an hour and thirty minutes. Until then, relax and enjoy your flight with us."

Kayson would roll his eyes a bit at the remarks made by the pilot. "Yeah, because relaxing during flight is so easy..." He mumbled to himself with a quick sigh, wishing to himself that the flight would end already so they all could be on the safe ground way below them. But until then he was attempting to not focus on the flight, but on other things.

Interaction: Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"Thank you for traveling with Omega Airlines, we hope you enjoy your stay"

Matthew got up from his seat and stretched, It was a rather long flight and he was more than happy to move his body again. He grabbed his carry-on luggage and backpack and waited as people left the plane if a very slow fashion. He left out a very slow sigh.

Upon leaving the plane, he felt a bit claustrophobic. There were tons and tons of people scattered around, all for the festivities that the islands provided. Matthew was a little bit interested in the festivities, he might try to sneak to a venue before he hits the location that he needed to go to, take home a souvenir, all the works. He tended to do that when he went on his adventures. Little tokens to remember the great moments and the not-so-great moments. He reached into his pockets and took out the note that we were mailed to him. He continued to walk, focusing his gaze on the note. "Well, let's see what new adventure that you provide, perhaps I can use this as a much-needed break." Matthew's never gone to any tropical location before, he's been to some tropical areas, but never anything that Delphia was providing. One thing is for sure, he's hoping he doesn't get recognized, at least not right now. His ego is still recovering from the spiraling downfall that he had to endure a few months back, the memories still bother him, they cling to him like an infection that doesn't want to let up. It upsets him, anger's him, and he doesn't know what he's supposed to do. All that time just "winging it" like the free sprite that he was seemed to finally bite him.

On his belt, a Pokeball shook, Matthew looked down and gave a half-hearted smile "Yeah, yeah I know Lee, I'm fine. Just processing things is all" he looked back at the note again "I'm sure whatever this note is about is going to lead us to great thin-Gha!" Matthew felt his body collide with another person. He managed to brush past the woman, only to begin tripping over his own feet and collapsing to the ground thanks to the weight of his backpack. He dropped his note and his suitcase which flung open, spilling out some clothes. "Oh, that's just bloody nice." Matthew crawled over to his suitcase and started to shove everything back into it before glancing at the woman. "Oh bugger. Hey, who's at fault here? Aw, it doesn't matter... Sorry if that was my fault lady. Kinda caught up doing my own thing."

Interactions: Takumi98 Takumi98

Sage Blackwell
"So if you had an Eevee what would you evolve it into? I'd probably go for Umbreon, since it's kind of–" Ace had been saying on the other end of the line until Sage was suddenly bumped into, causing her phone to slip from her hand.

"!" A surprised gasp escaped as she tried to catch it, but fumbled. As Matthew hit the ground and spilled his bag one of her own bags hit the ground with a thump along with her phone with a crack. Luckily her bags were more securely closed than Matt's so not much fell out other than a few of her lighter clothing items, though her own letter of invitation ended up slipping out of her jacket pocket in the process. Unfortunately her phone wasn't as safe as her luggage.

"Miltank crud." She grumbled under her breath as she crouched down to collect her phone and check the damage, as well as helping Matthew with collecting his luggage if he needed it while she also went about collecting her own.

One look at her screen and she grimaced. The screen was cracked pretty bad, and after trying to carefully check its functions it seemed that the screen itself wasn't working properly. Great.

Amber eyes lifted. The pokeball on her belt shook but she ignored it.

'A Galarian accent?' She thought with a purse of her lips and a raised brow.

"I'm arresting you for destruction of property." She blurted out spoke the first thing on her mind, before sighing when his apology registered.

"...You didn't get hurt or anything in that fall of yours?" She asked after a brief pause.

Interactions: Sparkstorm1000 Sparkstorm1000
Mentioned: N/A

7937a25ee4ceb71c99997deb6c841cff.png

fef755ae71c2da923909519aff6175f2.jpg

~Mykora Ferry Terminal~

Had it simply been a coincidence, or was there more to this?

Hands clasped tightly around the handle of his large hard case trolley, Hanzo; currently going by the alias 'Jin Murasaki' had found himself intermixed within a group of tourist; the vast majority clad in some kind of summer holiday wear designed to maximize comfort and relaxation whilst also minimizing the stress often brought about by work. There was to be no thought spared towards work for those travelling to the region of Santoris many seeking to forget such woes by drowning themselves in a wave of new experiences. Hanzo, aesthetically at least was no different; the clothing he wore had been tailored to match the overall theme of the destination and to ensure that he wouldn't draw attention upon himself. He'd be completely satisfied simply being another face in the crowd; it would make his task all the more easier.

Unlike the vast majority of people that had come to Santoris for the tropical paradise and world renowned festival, Hanzo had instead come here with a completely different set of motivations; the vigilante acting upon a lead he had heard whispered along the grapevine. Like the many regions scattered throughout the world, Santoris was no different when it came to nefarious agenda's; evil organizations bent on severing the status quo in order to nurture their own greed and selfish desire. 'Team Eclipse' was the name whispered along the wind, an organization that operated behind the scenes, much like that of Hanzo's former affiliations.

Though despite already intending to visit the island for his own agenda; Hanzo had been taken completely by surprise by the letter he had received, a signed invitation to make his way to the island of Delphia sent by the island Elder herself. Was this merely a coincidence? Or had she caught wind of Hanzo's intent? Answers would only arrive once he made his way to the designated area on the designated day.

Sighing deeply and reaffixing the phony glasses he wore, Hanzo made his way out of the Mykora ferry terminal and towards a set of shuttle busses, each belonging to a particular hotel or inn. Alas, none of the fancy buses were the intended target for Hanzo; rather it was what awaited at the furthest end of the bus terminal that was his original goal; an old archaic sky blue minivan.

'The Sandy Snorlax SeaSide Inn' was plastered across its side; the paint fading from natural wear and tear and general old age. The cheap and cheerful option, Hanzo was simply satisfied to have a roof over his head at an affordable price, during his time in Santoris.

Darcy Rosamund
For a moment, Darcy raised her brows as her seatmate paused in his introduction. Glancing between Kayson and Metal she couldn't help but to let out a small snicker. I guess they're just about as close as Vivi and I are, catching on to what he probably intended on saying. The young woman gentle squeezed his hand as they greeted each other, "It's nice to meet you, Kay! You too Metal!" Leaning back in her seat to take in glances of everything around her.

As the plane continued to move, she couldn't help but frown at the sight she had noticed just moments into their departure. Kayson had gone back to squeezing his eyes closed and keeping a tight grip on the armrests. He must really be afraid of flying, she thought to herself sadly. Though people tended to avoid taking planes if they had a fear of them. But if he was here than there might be a reason to it. Best if I don't ask that question. Though slightly hesitant, Darcy rested a hand on the young man's back, giving it a small pat before deciding to leave it there during the takeoff process.

Her blue eyes caught Metal's movement and watched as he attempted to keep his trainer calm. "It's alright," she whispered, "You're not in this alone. You've got Metal right next to you."

When the flight attendant's voice rang throughout the cabin, Darcy removed her hand and set it back down on her lap. While Vivian stared out the window in awe of all the clouds her trainer decided to make it her personal mission on their ride to help Kayson get through this. The pink haired girl loosened her seatbelt some in order to allow herself to adjust her body so that her neck wouldn't hurt as much while looking at the young man. "Well while we got the time; why don't you tell me about yourself?" A smiling pulling at her lips when she asked the question, "It might help keep your mind off things. Plus I'd like to get to know you while I've got the chance." To her this felt like knocking out two Pidgeys with one stone. While trying to help Kayson during the flight, she might be able to make a new friend outta it!

Interactions: Anthem Anthem

Kayson Platinum

Darcy's calming words would encourage him to calm down just a bit, and Metal would give a happy noise upon seeing Kayson slowly calming down just a little bit.

With a few deep breaths, Kay would open his eyes and look over to Darcy with a small smile. Metal would be happy as well and look away, taking the moment of his brother being calm to look around the plane. "Well, there is more than a few things I suppose I could talk about. Me and my team have been through a lot these last couple of years..." He would begin as his voice slowly but surely became less shaky than it was beforehand. He would do the same as Darcy did, readjusting his seatbelt so it would be more comfortable for the conversation.

"I'm a Pokémon Trainer and have challenged most of the Kalos' gyms with a good victory to loss ratio. My little squad consists of Metal, a sneaky little sneasel named Snow, and a kind riolu named Pup." Kayson explained, Metal cheering out happily upon hearing his name once again, and the two pokeballs on his belt would shake a tad as their respective names were mentioned. The small cheers from his team would put a small smile on the trainers face before he would continue his talk. "Metal and I come from Lumiose City, but have been travelling around Kalos now for a few years and we picked up the other two along our travels." As Kay continued, his mind drifted further away from his fear of flying which helped reveal his much more confident personality and tone of voice. Metal would notice this and be surprised, but grateful for Darcy's efforts on keeping Kayson calm.

But as time passed he would just talk about a few of the experiences he's had with other trainers and gym leaders, not mentioning anything along the likes of Team Flare since those memories would just bring him back down to a low. Though after a bit, Kay would stop and chuckle with a sigh.
"Ah, I've been rambling on about me for so long- How about you tell me about you, Darcy?" He would suggest with a small smile.

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
ALEX PARKER
POKÉMON TRAINER
The sea breeze ruffled Alex's hair and brought a smile to their usually stoic face. No matter how many times they've seen the ocean, it is just as rejuvenating as the last.

The sea is calm tonight.
The tide is full, the moon lies fair
Upon the straits; on the Kalos coast the light
Gleams and is gone; the cliffs of Galar stand,
Glimmering and vast, out in the tranquil bay.

Their mental recitation of the poem is interrupted by the murmurs of their companion, who - by the state of their slumber - does not appear to be as enthused about their environment as Alex. Alex sighs and shifts, holding the Rowlet aloft. The Rowlet's eyes do not open, but he squirms and makes a small sound of dissatisfaction at the movement.

"How have you become so unenthused with our travels? Are you not impressed, Henry?"

Henry simply lets out a lukewarm coo in return. His eyes remain closed. Alex sighs in mock exasperation even though they cannot actually bring themselves to feel that way towards the Pokemon. As they bring Henry back to their chest, their thoughts slowly turn to a melancholy longing that is only interrupted by the announcement of the ship's arrival to their destination.

Alex feels a familiar sense of excitement and hope as they step into the new region, adventure abound and companions to make. They make their way from the pier to the bustling seaside street, eyes tracing the architecture of the buildings and noticing the juxtaposition against the bright blue sky. Their thoughts drift their other companions and how they'd react to seeing the new region, making plans to already take them out of their Pokeballs as soon as possible; they did not notice the stray Eevee sprinting directly towards them until it was already underfoot.

The Eevee caught them perfectly unawares. It collided with Alex's leg, right as the other was lifting up. Gravity became a fiend as Alex instinctively flailed their hands in the air in an attempt to get a steadying purchase on anything - tossing the sleepy Rowlet from their arms. Henry's round form bounced like a ball before rolling to a stop, and the - now wide awake - Rowlet took to the air with a flap of his wings. He landed in front of his trainer with a disgruntled squawk, wings splayed outwards in a challenge to the offending strange Pokemon that rudely interrupted his slumber. Alex rose to a sitting position and put their hand on Henry's head, smoothing down some of his ruffled feathers. "Hey now, it's alright."

temporarybliss temporarybliss

Nalani Ka'aukai
For minutes and minutes now, Nalani had found herself excitedly staring at the sea, her legs swinging off between the rails of the ferry as she grinned out at crashing waves and sunny sky.

It wasn't like there was anything about it that was any different from usual-- perhaps it was just the idea that today, it was taking her to a new place. Somewhere outside of the tight-knit, cozy islands of Alola, the only place she'd ever known.

She was going to Santoris!

Someplace new, someplace fun. Well, hopefully. After all, a festival sounded like a blast! Almost everyone in Iki Town had been baffled by the sudden invitation, and reaching out only to her, at that.. but she was grown! She could handle things... besides, it wasn't like she was ever alone.

Paws landing heavily on her back were enough to remind her of that-- as her excitable partner Rockruff was clearly getting a little impatient.

"Oi, Makoa..! Not on the ferry, come on..!" She giggles, falling backward to gently tussle with the pup, hands with short, blunt nails playfully scratching through soft, baby blue fur as Makoa growled and scrambled around excitedly. Pulling her legs out from the railing, she pounced on Makoa with a bright laugh and scooped him up, hopping to her feet and looking around. Most people had found a spot to sit by now... and she was fine with the deck, but was she supposed to be in one of the chairs..?

Stepping around a few stray passengers as they filed around the moving boat, Nalani finally began to poke through the lanes for a seat, arms full of puppy. All of a sudden, though, Makoa was squirming and barking, tail going crazy and smacking against her arms as she struggled to keep ahold of him.

"Makoa-- Makoa!" She gasped as he finally wriggled away from her grip, hopping down and running right off into the rows of passengers. As she struggled to follow the little pokemon ducking and weaving under and around seats, she only finally caught him when she managed to clamber over one of the empty seats and snag him right before he got any further-- only to come face-to-face with a poorly-drawn Pikachu face.

"Oh!" Delighted to see an Alolan pokemon, she sits up all the way to apologize, only to be absolutely flabbergasted by the girl she very much recognized sitting in that very seat, next to a Mimikyu she now realized had Makoa so excited for a very good reason.

"OH! Oh my gosh! FAYE!" Her voice rises to a squeal, and she practically dives over the seat to throw herself at the other trainer in an exhuberant hug, Makoa ending up back on the ground as he started doing little feverish zoomies in his happiness.

Interactions: JellySquishies JellySquishies

1663819437374.png Miram Griene - She/her - Roaming Traveler

Blurrruuuugherroouh Miriam groaned, clutching her stomach and fighting off another wave of sea sickness. Theo, her Quilava partner, nosed her looking concerned as she leaned over the dock railing of the Delphia seaport. It had only been a few minutes since Miriam had been able to disembark from the boat and she was still waiting for her luggage to be brought out.

The boat ride had been packed, full of excited tourists who, despite being late to the party, were over the moon about the chance to come to the Santoris Region Festival. If Miriam was honest she was a little excited too, moreso because it was her first time outside Sinnoh since she was a young child than the festival, though it was a welcome bonus. Still, any thrill for adventure she might have possessed had quickly been overrun by acute seasickness, which promptly dogged her the entire trip.

"Hooooo.... Steady breathing. Steady breathing. I really hope this settles down now I'm on solid ground... maybe I should get away from the docks and the sound of the sea. Theo I bet there's a trillion brochure maps sitting around here somewhere, go see if you can grab one for me."

Theo rubbed his head against Miriam's leg then turned and darted into the crowd. As she waited, Miriam's looked up at the island she'd just arrived at and her mind wandered back to the mysterious letter she'd received inviting her to come. The wording had been strange, not at all like a regular festival advertisement. It had almost seemed... personal, like it had been sent to her specifically. Maybe that was why she'd decided to go along with it. "I'd still bet 10 Poke it was just a clever marketing scheme. Bet all these people here got their own 'personal' invitation." She mused to herself, turning back and looking at the crowded docks.

Just then Theo returned, a festival brochure and an island map clutched in his mouth. Through the crowd Miriam could see a pair of staff hurredly trying to put back a large rack of brochures and maps that had been knocked to the floor, spilling papers everywhere. She couldn't help but laugh, Theo looked so proud of himself for completing his task. "Let's see..." She took the map and looked it over, "I'm supposed to meet an elder named Elyssia for a welcome, maybe that's an island tradition or something. I gotta figure out where she'd be..."

Interactions: (Anyone who might witness a Quilava making a mess XD)

Viola, as per usual, was tending to the flowers in the Garden of Harmony on the beautiful Island of Delphia. It was her home and she loved every color, every small store and, more than anything, the legends and Pokemon surrounding the Garden of Harmony. It was so magical and had intrigued her since she was a child, even during her time away as a teenager, Viola spent many nights dreaming of being back on the island and in the garden playing with her Pokemon friends.

Of course, now that she was older not as many Pokemon would come out and play. Maybe it was because they could sense her innocence had gone away after seeing cruelties in the world. Maybe they simply found a new playmate within the garden. Whatever the reason was, Viola didn’t know, but when her partner came and headbutted her hand for a pet, she chuckled under her breath.

“Okay, okay.” The girl laughed, petting down the Eevee’s back, “I’ll get out of my head.”

It always seemed like the small Pokemon knew when Viola was getting too deep in thought and it was extremely helpful that Eevee always seemed to intervene. She was grateful to have such a doting partner like that, ever since the two met they’d been inseperable. Eevee was apparently a garden Pokemon as well, but when it met Viola there was just some sort of connection that even Elder Elyssia couldn’t explain. That’s when they became partners.

Viola pulled back from Eevee with a small smile down to it before standing up from the patch of flowers she’d been working on for the past twenty minutes. With the festival already underway there was a lot of foot traffic in and out of the garden, so getting up early and making it presentable once more was one of her duties from Elyssia for the time being. She didn’t mind it though, it was a peaceful and cool morning and she could feel the ocean breeze coming through from the dock.

With a deep breath, Viola began heading over to the next set of flowers, “Come along, Eevee.” But when she didn’t hear a response from the usually talkative Pokemon, she looked down to an empty space, “Eevee?”

Her partner was nowhere to be seen and immediately Viola went into panic mode. Calling after the Pokemon she went back through the maze of a garden, looking in each bush and tree for her partner.

“Eevee?”

She was nowhere to be seen and slowly Viola picked up pace until she finally made it out of the garden and onto the cobblestone streets of Delphia. Then, she caught sight of a small, yet fluffy, tail and went after it. Before she could catch up though, she watched as someone unfamiliar fell to the ground along with their Rowlet. As her eyes slowly moved to the ground, there, sitting cutely, was her partner.

Sighing, Viola ran over ahead of her Pokemon, offering a hand out, “Eevee, look at what you did.” She hissed with a shake of her head, turning back to the person she didn’t know, “I’m so sorry! Sometimes Eevee just gets a little excited and runs off…” Viola spoke slowly, “Is your Rowlet okay?”

She’d never been the best with people, but Pokemon she knew and was more comfortable with. So, while she only asked about Rowlet, she hoped they knew she was concerned about their own well-being as well.

the fading star

viola.

♡coded by uxie♡

Darcy Rosamund
As Kayson began speaking the girl dawned a grin and starry-eyed look. Listening to his stories she could hear the difference in his voice the more comfortable and unafraid he became with each passing minute. It warmed her to see his true self shine through against his fears, even more knowing that she was able to help him get to that point. Hearing that he's originally from Lumiose was pry the most surprising. Sure, there was a slim chance they could've met with how often she visited the city for work; but Lumiose was rather large and held a ton of residents.

So the real Kayson is a trainer! A really good one at that too by the sounds of it! Battling trainers, winning badges, trying to compete to be the best! It sounded so exciting! How I wish I could try that again....

When Kayson stopped his stories and asked to hear about herself, Darcy's face grew a bit red with embarrassment. "Who!? Me," pointing at herself while rubbing the back of her head, a somewhat nervous giggle escaping her. It took Vivian patting her back to get Darcy to take a moment to settle down. "Sorry, I don't normally talk about myself too much. But I don't mind since you told me all about your cool adventures." Sitting up a bit the girl pulled a pink to blue ombre fade colored Rotom phone, unlocking it promptly and going straight for her photo gallery, "I'm from Laverre City, so in a way we're neighbors," with a smile she showed Kayson her phone screen. What she was showing him was a selfie of herself (dressed way nicer than her current, more relaxed attire), Vivian, a Servine, and an Aron, "You already met Vivian, but these are my other Pokémon. That right there is Mint," finger hovering over the smug looking grass-type, "She was given to me as gift from my manager. Though Mint is a bit of a drama queen, and hates getting dirty." Her finger then moved to now be hovering over the steel-type that donned what could only be interpreted as an excited expression, "And this is Callum! Isn't he adorable!? I met him on a business trip in Dewford Town. When I saw him I knew he was the perfect addition to my team."

The two PokéBalls hanging from her belt loop jiggled as their trainer spoke of them. As she put her phone back in her pocket, Darcy gave Kayson a somewhat nervous grin. "I probably should've mentioned it earlier, but I work as a model. It makes going places interesting though when I see my face in perfume ads and stuff," she chuckled, "Though before that I was a Pokémon trainer! Vivian and I travelled a good chunk of Kalos for a few years and challenged a few gyms here and there. We were pretty good, but still had our fair share of losses." Soon enough the familiar dinging sound rung throughout the plane's cabin once again:

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. We will now be making our decent, please fasten your seatbelts, sit in the upright position, and close your trays. The flight attendants will be making their way down the aisle to make sure everyone is situated and strapped in. Thank you again for travelling with us today!

"I guess I should put this away real quick before I lose it," taking a minute to show Kayson her invitation, "I got this invitation in the mail a few days ago from the elder of Delphia Island asking me to meet with her. Though I'm not really sure why..." Folding the paper up, Darcy slipped it into her back pocket where she knew it'd be secure. She then got herself situated in her seat before tightening her seatbelt. Without thinking she placed her hand back onto Kayson's back, just as she had done during takeoff. Darcy glanced over at the young man with a softer grin than the slightly cheesy one she had earlier, "I enjoyed hearing your stories by the way, Kayson. Hopefully we can become friends in the future."

Interactions: Anthem Anthem

Matthew's eyes grew wide, his ears feeling like they were lit on fire as his own curse seemed to haunt him once again. "Oh mug off!" He said agitated springing up from where his suitcase was at, "I am not getting bloody arrested again on the eleventh journey I decided to go to for... Destruction of property!? Aren't you cheeky I don't see a badge on you! So tired of these bogus charges every time! Aren't I on some list that you can assume I did nothing wrong as all you people try and fail to charge me for every little thing? He groaned loudly, turning his back and walking away for a few steps. He massaged his temples only to have both his hands cover his face.

He took a few deep breaths and turned his head slightly, upon hearing Sage's last comment, "Depends if I'm getting arrested or not..." He said, very curtly. He sighed loudly again, as his anger began to subside. "No... I'm fine... Sorry about you're phone. Maybe we can make arrangements, I'm sure there's a phone store somewhere here or on the island. This place is a tourist trap after all."

He leaned back down at his suitcase and haphazardly threw what remained of his clothes back in the bag. He stood up, and reached in his pockets, he paused, only to start frantically moving his arms around his waist, looking through all the pockets that he had. "No... No no no no, my note!" He looked frantically at the ground, "Hey, unless you're feeling spiteful do you see a note anywhere on the ground? It has an address that I need to go to and I do not remember the address."

正義
Kayson Platinum
Pokémon Trainer
Delphia International Airport, Santoris
Kayson would chuckle a tad under his breath as Darcy seemed a bit nervous at first when he asked about her, but was happy to see that it was quickly resolved thanks to Vivian calming her down. Though he was surprised to see hear his adventures be considered 'cool' by someone other than himself and his team, since most of his family believed his adventures were rather insane most of the time. As Darcy proceeded to show a photo of herself and her Pokémon, Kayson would smile a bit at the photo since he was able to tell that Darcy and her team held a strong bond amongst one another. 'Quite the formidable team! I wonder how she fairs in battle, if that's what she likes to do alongside her crew.' He would think to himself, wondering what Darcy did for a living, though that question was answered rather quick.

When Darcy mentioned that she worked as a model, that's when it finally struck in Kayson's mind where he had recognized the kind lady. A few of his former female friends had mentioned Darcy and their admiration of her during random conversations.
'Ah, so this is the famous Darcy Rosamund. Quite famous in Kalos at least, I don't know about her following in other regions though. That explains the somewhat concealing outfit, must not want to be recognized.' Kayson would take a few mental notes, as he did with anyone he meets along his journey. He was then quickly impressed that she was formerly a trainer herself, wondering if she was still experienced in battle despite having changed career paths.

Upon hearing about the descent of the plane, Kayson was surprised that so much time had already passed that they were in the Santoris region now. Though above all he was feeling grateful to Darcy, since without the conversation his panic would have worsened throughout the flight until getting to Delphia, even at this moment his fear was minimal. His expression quickly turned to one of surprise upon Darcy revealing why she was in the Santoris region, to meet with the Elder of Delphia about some form of urgent matter, the same reason he decided to come to Santoris.
'Fate works in mysterious ways, unless this is some major coincidence...' Kayson would return Darcy's soft grin with a small but genuine smile as the plane had finished it's descent, rolling to the terminal now.

"I believe we will be friends rather soon, as we are headed to the same destination after all." Kayson would say, revealing the folded letter within his jacket pocket before placing it back within the pocket. Metal would watch as people slowly started to rise from their seats, making sure that when it was their row's turn he could notify Kayson while the trainer continued to speak with Darcy. "Though before the meeting this evening I plan on doing some light exploring with Metal, after all this is a region I haven't visited. I'd like to get to know my surrounding just a bit." The trainer said with a small smirk before standing upon Metal's signal, Kayson would grab his bag from the overhead storage, grabbing Darcy's as well and handing it to her. "So I'll see you there, stay safe until then Darcy." Kayson said with a small wave before starting to disembark the plane, Metal would give a small wave as well before following his brother happily. The two were ready to grab their remaining items and explore all they could with the time they had before the meeting with the elder.

Code by Serobliss

Darcy Rosamund
Upon seeing Kayson's own invitation in hand, Darcy grew starry-eyed. So he had received one too! This newfound information possibly made this one of the best flights she's every been on!

"That definitely sounds like a must whenever you travel," she snickered, "I think I'm going to go look around in Strivion Town after getting my things to the hotel." As Darcy stood up to file in line to leave the plane, she was pleasantly surprised when Kayson handed her bag over from out of the overhead. "Thank you!" Taking hold of it by the strap before slipping it up onto her shoulder. Darcy smiled and waved to the young man and his Scizor as they began leaving the aircraft, "I will, but make sure you stay safe too. See you later Kayson, you too Metal!" Taking a moment to let others off she slipped her yellow sunglasses on back over her eyes in order to hide her face again. Looking over her shoulder, Darcy smiled to her partner, "Ready to go?" She asked Vivian only to be met with a smile and slight nod before following behind her trainer.

When the two disembarked off the plane and out of the terminal they were met with a rather crowded airport. People from seemingly all around had been flying in so that they could take part in the island's festivities. Darcy really couldn't blame them either with the type of line up they had going on. A 24-hour battle tournament, a huge music festival, not to mention one of the islands was home to one of the largest Pokémon Contest Halls known to man. No wonder it was so busy!

Darcy reached her hand out to grab and hold Vivian's, neither one wanting to lose the other in the crowd. They held each other tight as the made their way through the sea of people that were headed to baggage claim. Every now and then a stranger bumping into one of them. Eventually the two managed to make it to their destination and waited in the mass group who were also looking for their personal belongings. A few minutes passed by before Darcy was able to spot her other two bags, these ones larger than her carry-on, moving slowly on the conveyor belt. Though with all the people it made trying to reach them somewhat difficult. Thankfully there was an easy solution to this. "Hey Vivian, could you use Psychic to grab our bags," she asked in an almost whispering tone. The Gardevoir nodded her head before turning her attention to the rotating beltline, eye glowing blue as she used Psychic.

Suddenly two suitcases. one pastel yellow and the other lavender, became entrapped in a soft blue light before levitating off the conveyor belt. Floating over mildly confused and unsuspecting heads before being suspended in the air above the two. "Thanks Vivi," Darcy chirped happily as they made their way for the exit. Once outside the duo shielded their eyes a bit, more so Vivian than Darcy. The suitcase then gracefully floated to the ground where the young woman popped the handles up, setting her duffle bag down on top of one.

Darcy pulled out her Rotom phone, unlocking it in order to punch in the address for the hotel she booked. "Alright, that doesn't seem too far," she mumbled softly to herself. By now her and Vivian had stopped holding hands as the outside of the airport wasn't nearly as bad as the inside. "After we're checked in do you wanna pick a spot to eat lunch?" She asked while grabbing the lavender colored suitcase, with her duffle bag attached to it, while her Gardevior grabbed the yellow one. Vivian's eyes lit up as she cooed happily over the idea before she shared a smile and small laugh with her trainer.

Clutching the handle of her bag, Darcy began making her way through this new and unfamiliar city.

Interactions: Anthem Anthem (Now free)

Ace Steil
1664147112066.png

[/td]
LocationThe sea/Delphia Seaport docks
CompanyMunchies (P)
Mentions N/A
TagsN/A
BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT. A hand blindly slapped a Pikachu shaped alarm clock. A mild groan, and a sleeping bag with an arm hanging out of it sat up. A lump could be seen searching around the inside of the bag before the sound of a zipper could be heard, and the bag peeled open to reveal a young man with light blond, almost platinum hair. Rubbing his ruby red eyes, he gazed around the dimly lit interior of his uncles sailboat. Standing up and heroically battling his sleeping bag, he stumbled into the kitchen area where he was greeted by the ships A.I. Greetings Master Ace, Delphia Seaport is a measly 15 miles from your current location. Do you wish to take over the helm? It said in it's monotone robotic voice. "No thanks, I'd rather enjoy a nice cup of tea on the bow watching the sun rise," he said, looking at his watch. "CRAP! I missed the sunrise again!" Maybe you should set your alarm clock earlier Master Ace, the A.I said evenly. "Hmmph," was Ace's only reply. He was disappointed. Today was gonna be the last day for a while he was going to be on the ocean. While it was tedious during the middle of the day, no place to train with his companion Pokémon or to find new Pokémon. Munchies was the only companion he had, Steely and Andros being too big for the boat. While, Munchies was a wonderful Pokémon, he did miss his other friends. Grabbing a cup of tea, he went over to the rack that held his three pokeballs. "Sorry Steely, can't take you out right now, but this evening I'll let you stretch your metal body," he said softly, patting one of the balls. "And Andros, I'm sure you will be able to walk around once we get to the city, it should be big enough," he laughed popping the ball out of the case and brushing it and then putting it back. "Now Munchies, you've slept long enough, I need someone to complain to about missing the sunrise," he smirked as he grabbed the last poke ball. Walking out the hatch with a cup of tea in his hand and Munchies' ball in the other, he walked to the patio, an area about five feet by six feet that was between the hatch and the mast. Pushing the button, he realised Munchies, and the the Pokémon fluttered up in the air before landing on the ground. Sitting down, Ace took a long sip of his tea. "Fifteen miles Munchies," he smiled. "Then we'll be on dry land."
*******************************************​
Master Ace, I am prepping docking procedures, the A.I warned as the sails started to lower and ropes whirred in their pullies. Ace looked with anticipation as he stood on the bow with his poke-belt holding his balls and his pokedex in the special tablet holder on his left thigh. "Well, today is going to be grand."

Sage Blackwell
"I am not getting bloody arrested again on the eleventh journey I decided to go to for... Destruction of property!? Aren't you cheeky I don't see a badge on you! So tired of these bogus charges every time! Aren't I on some list that you can assume I did nothing wrong as all you people try and fail to charge me for every little thing?"

Sparky's pokeball was shaking a little more now, as if annoyed, but Sage ignored it.

"Oh? So you have crap luck then. Especially with the law." Sage snarked in a deadpan tone with a raised brow as she pulled out her laminated work id that also acted as, well, a badge.

Admittedly she didn't like flashing her badge in most cases but it may as well be part of her job description.

He took a few deep breaths and turned his head slightly, upon hearing Sage's last comment, "Depends if I'm getting arrested or not..." He said, very curtly. He sighed loudly again, as his anger began to subside. "No... I'm fine... Sorry about you're phone. Maybe we can make arrangements, I'm sure there's a phone store somewhere here or on the island. This place is a tourist trap after all."

"I'll hold you up on the offer to make some form of arrangement." She replied, before snorting at the tourist trap comment. "My brother literally just had a conversation with me about tourist traps." She idly commented as she made sure her bags were secure and her broken phone was tucked away along with her work id for now as she straightened just as he had started freaking out over something.

"No... No no no no, my note!" He looked frantically at the ground, "Hey, unless you're feeling spiteful do you see a note anywhere on the ground? It has an address that I need to go to and I do not remember the address."

"I'm not a particularly spiteful person, but anyway a note? You mean like…" She trailed off as she reached into the pocket opposite the one she produced her badge out of.

Oh, it was empty.

"Miltank crud." She cursed softly under her breath before her gaze scanned the ground.

Upon seeing one of them, she scooped it up before someone stepped on it, before quickly looking for the other and moving to scoop that one up too the moment she saw it.

Last thing either would want is for the letters to be swept away in the crowd of tourists and Santorians waltzing through the Delphia airport, no doubt.

'Funny we got a similar letter, and this is how we run into each other' she thought. She held one out to him after taking a brief skim of who it was addressed to, making sure she didn't give him her's.

"Here."

Interactions: Sparkstorm1000 Sparkstorm1000
Mentioned: N/A

正義
Kayson Platinum
Pokémon Trainer
Delphia, Santoris
Now free to explore the area as he pleased, Kayson would pull out the two remaining pokéballs on his belt and threw them up into the air. "Alright, Snow, Pup! Time to get moving you lot!" He would exclaim before the two Pokémon burst out of their pokéballs and cried out happily. Pup would climb onto Kayson's back, using his height to get a better view of the area around them. Snow would stretch out and dust off his jacket before starting to run off, wanting to explore much more than the others.

"! Darn it, Snow!" Kayson would growl in frustration before dashing off to catch up with the Sneasel while Pup would hold onto Kayson for dear life, Metal snickered upon seeing the events before following along side his brother to catch Snow. The group would dash out of the airport, avoiding other people while also getting a good look around the island, maybe a run was good to get a quick stretch and see some sights in a short amount of time. The three boys were enjoying the run while Pup would just be trying to prevent herself from crying out in fear as she continued to hold onto Kayson, not wanting to fall off and roll along the ground.

The run would end with the group being right outside an inn, and by luck it was the one they had booked themselves to among the other resting spots within the city. "Heh, next time don't run off so spontaneously, Snow. I'm pretty sure Pup didn't like tha-" Kayson would be interrupted during his explanation by a swift hit to the head that Pup did out of spite towards him for running so fast while she was on his shoulders. Snow would tap on his pokéball to quickly return inside it before Pup could attack him as well, with an angry sigh she would do the same and enter her pokéball. Kayson rubbed his head before sighing, walking into the inn and checking in alongside Metal, taking the chance to put their items away and see what their living style would have to be for the next few days.

The room was decently sized with two beds, one for Kayson and another for the his Pokémon team. The trainer would smile before pulling out a rather beaten-up phone and scrolling through some websites. "Alright, when you're ready Metal we can grab a quick bite and continue exploring before the evening strikes. Sound good?" Kayson asked his brother and the Scizor would lift his arms and cheer out with glee to the idea. And as soon as they arrived to the inn, they would run out in search of some good food.

Interactions: N/A (Anyone who'd want to bump into a trainer and his Scizor. lol.)
Code by Serobliss

CODE BY SEROBLISS
ALEX PARKER
POKÉMON TRAINER
"Is your Rowlet okay?"

Alex froze and blinked. It's really only when that question was asked that they realized that the person is talking to them.

They look up at the stranger and meet her green eyes, not really sure what facial expression to make in this circumstance. They look back down at their Rowlet. Henry's still glaring at the Eevee, who appears to not pay much attention to him. That's good at least.

Alex grabs Henry by the head and flips him upside down, which elicits a surprised squawk from the Pokemon. They turn him over, looking at his wings, feet, parting his downy feathers here and there to check on his health. They place Henry back down right side up; the Pokemon appears to forget his rivalry for a moment to blink in indignancy at the way his trainer casually handled him.

"He's fine." Alex stands up, bracing their hands on their knees and taking a moment to dust themself off. They pause, noticing the stranger's outstretched hand - oh. Did she mean to offer that to them?

They stand there for a moment in quiet contemplation of the intention of the girl's hand. Henry flaps up to Alex's shoulder and decides they'd rather take that as a perch for the moment; Alex doesn't react to the added weight on their shoulder. Finally, they decide to gently take her hand and move it in a handshake motion.

They look back up at the stranger and realize they should probably reciprocate the question. "Is your Eevee alright?"

temporarybliss temporarybliss

Matthew took the letter from here, glancing at it quickly before putting it back into his pocket. "Thank you, lady, that is also a cop... I don't apologize for my other comments, name almost every non-violent crime and I bet you I got arrested for it without even doing it. Then the charges get dropped because I didn't do it. Happens every year." he said, he didn't get a chance to glance at Sage's ticket, all he knows is that he has to get going. he paused for an awkward moment to him it felt like hours, staring at the rows of people that were moving past them. He could feel the animosity, the glares as the people brushed past the two, looking down, he realized they were standing in the middle of the flood, at a busy hour. He gave a curt sigh, and turned his back against Sage, "Perhaps we shouldn't be standing in the middle of the main floor, especially since there's quite a crowd here., the last thing I was is the actual security involved. he gave a small gesture to sage, beckoning her to follow.

He walked up to a wall, leaned against it, and gave sighed, he didn't care for this situation, he felt bad of course but he would have rather headed his way to the destination by now. He just wanted to go and figured out why he was summoned, the question was eating him up inside. "Alright, so how are we going to do this, I need to get going to that thing soon, so how about you give me your number and....you cannot give me your number that's right." He gave an exacerbated sigh, his hand resting on his nose, while he didn't get arrested, Matthew couldn't help but feel a level of annoyance, having to waste his time fixing up an issue, that may or may not have been his fault. "Alright, guess it's 'now' instead of later... guess we better start looking. Name's Matthew Maroon by the by, figured we should exchange names given we are going to be talking with one another for a bit."

Before Viola even got an answer, the other person was flipping their Rowlet upside down, making it squawk loudly. The girl pressed her lips together to suppress a laugh while Eevee climbed atop her shoulder, snickering softly.

Viola shot her partner a warning look, "Be polite."

She whispered sternly only for Eevee to pout. Seeing how thorough the trainer was with the Pokemon was a sight for sore eyes, she'd seen all kinds of partner bonds while working with Elyssia, and this one seemed to be a positive one.

Seeing the Pokemon before her was exciting for her, Santoris didn't get a lot of Alolan visitors and therefore didn't see too many Alolan Pokemon. Still, Viola was trying to memorize the national dex at the moment and she'd just come across Rowlet. What perfect timing.

"That's good to hear, I would've felt terrible if Eevee somehow hurt it!" She sighed, only to catch herself and quickly correct what she'd said, "Well, not that I don't already feel terrible just for the mess Eevee made, I just meant I'd feel even worse if your partner was hurt."

Viola was rambling which was a sign of her anxiety. She really did feel bad for what Eevee had done, even if it was just an accident. Seeing how they took their time in thinking about grabbing her hand made Viola cock her head slightly, but shake their hand when they did the same. Then, the stranger spoke again and the girl glanced over to the Eevee on her shoulder.

With a shake of her head, she scoffed, "Oh, Eevee's fine." She assured them, "We always joke," She realized they didn't know who 'we' was, "Me and Elder Elyssia I mean, that Eevee has to be part Steel-Type due to how hard headed it is."

"Vee!" The Pokemon cried out in protest, only to make Viola laugh. "It's okay, I still love you and your stubbornness."

Looking around, Viola's eyes landed on the dock that the person seemed to have come from. "You here for the festival?" She asked sweetly, "We're in the midst of it now, that's why it's so busy."

the fading star

viola.

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back