• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Destinies!

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Darcy Rosamund
The walk to the hotel was rather fast as Darcy followed the directions on her Rotom phone as it floated in front of her with the directions. Moments before arriving at the entranceway the device would zip back into her pocket, allowing her the marvel at the quaint building. It was a nice change of pace from what she had grown accustomed to over the last few years. Darcy opened the door to allow Vivian to step inside first, then walked in directly behind her. Walking up to the desk Darcy exchanged pleasantries with the woman behind the counter before giving her name so she could get checked in. A few minutes passed as the desk clerk got everything in order, handing Darcy her room key a moment later. After saying their goodbyes, the young woman and her partner made their way for the stairwell.

When they made it to their floor, and room number, Darcy tapped the key against the electronic lock. A beep emanated from it as well as a flashing green light to let them know that they could head in. Opening the door and walking inside their eyes immediately grew starry and wide, equally large smiles now forming on their faces. The room was decently sized with a large king bed, past it there was a balcony with a view of the city. Darcy immediately let go of her suitcase and ran over to the bed that she proceeded to flop on. "This bed is sooo comfy," she sighed happily, "I think we'll all be able to fit on it come bedtime." Sapphire eyes looking over at Vivian as she nodded her head in agreement. "Hopefully Callum doesn't roll off and denting another floor."

Getting out of the bed, Darcy went back over to the door so she could grab her suitcases and unpack a bit. Thankfully with Vivian's help it made sorting her clothes and storing them appropriate much easier. "Alright! Ready to go get some lunch with everyone?" She asked her partner who replied with an excited coo. Darcy snickered softly as the duo made their way back out of their room, then out of the building.

Once back outside Darcy reached for her phone again. "Looks like there's a part of town with a couple of restaurants close to one another," she mumbled softly as she showed the Gardevior her phone, "Why don't we head over there? That way you can look at them all before picking where you want to go." This idea was met with a cheery response and giggle. With a gentle smile Darcy allowed her Rotom phone to guide her yet again to their intended destination, the girl and her Pokémon "chatting" along the way.

Interaction: Free!

CODE BY SEROBLISS
ALEX PARKER
POKÉMON TRAINER
"Don't worry, this is hardly a mess. If it wasn't you, it surely would have been one of them," Alex assures, turning their head to get a better look at the Rowlet on their shoulder and shrugging it slightly to show emphasis. The Rowlet seemed to huff in mild annoyance before settling down, blinking slowly as he begins to tire again. Alex's hand also ghosts over their hip, where they keep several Pokeballs on display, also indicating the Pokemon in them as possible troublemakers.

Alex retracts their hand after the handshake and gently smiles at the exchange between the two. "You here for the festival? We're in the midst of it now, that's why it's so busy."

Alex cocks their head and blinks at the stranger for a moment before looking around at their surroundings, as if just noticing the throng of people surrounding them for the first time. It's a simple question, but they seem to be thinking of something else in the hesitation before their response, eyes churning with calculation. When they spoke they didn't look at the girl, but rather remained looking at their surroundings so the answer seemed almost as though they were speaking to themself instead of their companion; "Ah... Hm... The festival... I'm not sure. Well... Yes. Possibly. It certainly would not hurt to swing by... Unless..."

Alex reaches up and pulls a piece of paper, neatly folded into a square, from their shirt pocket and holds it aloft to the girl in front of them, meeting her eyes once more. "Is this a part of the festival?"

temporarybliss temporarybliss

The girl's Eevee cocked its head slightly as the other seemed to be speaking to themselves instead of Viola. "Vee?" It cooed to its partner to which the girl hushed it, even though she was just as confused as her Pokemon. Viola was about to speak up, but then Alex held out a folded up piece of paper to her and she raised an eyebrow at it. Taking it from their hand, Viola unfolded it and smoothed the paper out. It was from Elder Elyssia!

"Oh," The girl smiled, looking up after reading it, "You're one of the chosen, that's amazing!"

Eevee was excited too, cheering them on from Viola's shoulder as the girl handed them back their invitation.

With a small chuckle, she shook her head, "It's not part of the festival exactly, but it's even better." She promised, "I can take you to the elder's house, that's where I work. I can also give you a tour of Delphia on the way there, we have some time to kill anyway."

Viola offered in a friendly fashion, smiling and waiting for an answer. If they declined it would be rather embarrassing, however she was supposed to be stepping out of her box more as ordered by Elyssia, so Viola stood there and anxiously awaited them to give her a yes or a no.

the fading star

viola.

♡coded by uxie♡

Nalani Ka'aukai
It was only a short time after the short reunion she had on the boat that it docked at last, people filing off left and right as luggage was passed around and chatter ensued. Nalani was a bit too busy admiring her surroundings to notice, really. It was so pretty here! Especially with all the festivities that must be going on. She was one of the last off the ferry, Makoa tucked safely in her arms for the time being as she excitedly wandered around. There was so much to see-- but she had to start somewhere. Mom always told her to find her place first, and branch off from there.

Santoris wasn't much different from Alola in the land department, with it being made up of different islands. It felt a bit more familiar to her than a big city would, anyway. So, she made her way over to the tourist's booth to look at maps and brochures, squinting at a pin that marked where she currently was- when the whole display just about up and fell on her, causing her (and Makoa) to yelp simultaneously, jumping to the side as papers scattered to the ground. Staff were already scurrying to pick everything up, but- Nalani had noticed the culprit bounding away from the scene.

Waving to her Rockruff, she hurried after the offending Pokemon, assuming it was a mischievous wild one, only to come up to the docks and watch it reunite with a trainer! Oh! Had they been travelling too?

The Quilava's crimes were instantly wiped from her short-term memory as she grew excited over the prospect of a new friend. Approaching the slightly-ill-looking individual, she waved as Makoa yapped excitedly at Quilava, bowing down to ask to play.

"Alola! Your Quilava is so cute! I never see those in my region, where are you from?" She excitedly piped up, smile wide and eyes shining.

Morzone Morzone (Interaction)

CODE BY SEROBLISS
ALEX PARKER
POKÉMON TRAINER
Alex blinks and cocks their head to the side, the Rowlet on their shoulder mirroring the movement. "Chosen?"

The Pokemon and his trainer turn and share a look with each other, as if silently communicating at the cheer. Alex breaks the eye contact first, looking around again at the mass of people around them - tourists and locals alike buzzing with excitement at all the festival has to offer as the other trainer continues to talk. She's friendly, nice. Apparently a local, too. Still, though... At any prospect of committing to plans, Alex hesitates.

Really, though - they don't have any plans for now, and they do need to figure out where to go. What's the worst that can happen?

They look back at the other trainer with a slight smile, "... A tour sounds nice." Henry coos in agreement.

temporarybliss temporarybliss

Sage Blackwell

"Thank you, lady, that is also a cop... I don't apologize for my other comments, name almost every non-violent crime and I bet you I got arrested for it without even doing it. Then the charges get dropped because I didn't do it. Happens every year."

"Wow your luck is utter Tauros dung then." Sage resisted the urge to snort in amusement.

He gave a curt sigh, and turned his back against Sage, "Perhaps we shouldn't be standing in the middle of the main floor, especially since there's quite a crowd here., the last thing I was is the actual security involved." he gave a small gesture to sage, beckoning her to follow.

She had noticed the animosity around the same time he did, her sharp gaze landing on one older woman who brushed past with a harsh grumble towards the two. In response, the blonde's head tilting slightly, shoulders rolling back and amber eyes narrowing in a silent challenge that made the shorter woman flinch before the older woman huffed and upturned her nose as she continued on her way.

Sage didn't let her gaze linger longer than that before Matthew was motioning for her to follow, so with a nod she did even if he couldn't see it.

"Alright, so how are we going to do this, I need to get going to that thing soon, so how about you give me your number and....you cannot give me your number that's right." He gave an exacerbated sigh, his hand resting on his nose, while he didn't get arrested, Matthew couldn't help but feel a level of annoyance, having to waste his time fixing up an issue, that may or may not have been his fault. "Alright, guess it's 'now' instead of later... guess we better start looking. Name's Matthew Maroon by the by, figured we should exchange names given we are going to be talking with one another for a bit."

Sage gave him her best deadpan stare when he mentioned exchanging numbers, one brow raising as he quickly remembered their current predicament.

When he introduced himself, Sage's features returned to its neutral state, though her stance shifted with one hand on her hip and the other being held out for a shake.

"Name's Sage. Sage Blackwell. It'd be a lot nicer meeting you in slightly different circumstances." She greeted him simply. She silently wished Jomei was here, then maybe this whole fiasco would have been avoided. Or less awkward on her part. Better awkward than being outright pissed the whole time in her book.

She was getting too into her head right now

"Anyway, I had originally planned dropping my luggage off and heading to see the island elder. Heard she got a lab or something I think," she spoke casually, though her eyes now were glancing at some of the shops as she spoke, there was likely a small phone shop somewhere in or near right? Even they'd be able to make business in an airport yeah? Rotom phones are all the rage these days or whatever the old folks say. "So, if you don't mind dealing with me a little longer and all that, that'd be great." She grumbled.

Interactions: Sparkstorm1000 Sparkstorm1000
Mentioned: N/A

Matthew returned the handshake, though he made sure it was a bit brief, it was already awkward between the two and he certainly didn't want to make it more awkward. "Nice to meet you, Sage, though I'm sure you feel less positively about me, Regardless we'll find a phone somewhere or another, eventually" He looked around, scanning the crowd and the various amenities that were in the area, he didn't seem to see any indication of a phone store in the area. "We might need to walk further down..." He grumbled, giving a loud sigh once more at the ridiculous situation.

His ears perked up when Sage mentioned an Elder, he turned around to face Sage, his eyes glittering with curiosity "Wait, you got a date with The Elder too?" He gave a small chuckle "Small island huh?" He shrugged, he felt some annoyance leave himself, more so because it was almost comical. "Guess we could have met on nicer terms after all."

Giving a slight smirk he began to walk backwards, "Alright come on guess we both know we shouldn't keep dallying around given that we both know we can't be late" HeHe finished, spinning around to walk deeper into the Airport.

Interactions: Takumi98 Takumi98

1669867017704.png Miram Griene - She/her - Roaming Traveler

"Alola! Your Quilava is so cute! I never see those in my region, where are you from?"

Miriam looked up, taking in the cute dark skinned girl who'd approached her. She had a rockruff with her, a loud one at that too. It's barking at Theo did not help her sea-sickness headache.

"Oh, hello there. I got Theo here in Johto, though I'm mainly from Sinnoh myself." Miriam replied, working to keep her voice steady and pleasant. "That's a Rockruff right? I've read about them but never seen one before."

A shout from Miriam's boat pulled her attention away. The luggage was finally ready for collection. "Erm, sorry one moment. That's my luggage over there." She apologized before hurrying over to the boat to find her luggage. Her quilava meanwhile, bopped the rockruff on the nose with its paw in an attempt to get it to stop barking at him.

After a few minutes of searching Miriam spotted her suitcase, a large dark-red case on wheels, and pulled it back over to where the girl was standing. "Sorry again... I guess I don't know your name. Though I haven't said mine either woops. You can call me Miriam, and this Quilava here is Theo. I got invited to some festival-dinner event so I'm traveling here from Sinnoh." Miriam showed the invitation she'd gotten to Elder Elyssia's welcome dinner.

pastelsylv pastelsylv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back