• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
i know spots aren't guaranteed but i did want to express interest about potentially rejoining this rp, albeit with a different idea !! if i do miss the window for re-applying (since i'm currently at work) i'd love to know if spots ever open up in the future!

i know spots aren't guaranteed but i did want to express interest about potentially rejoining this rp, albeit with a different idea !! if i do miss the window for re-applying (since i'm currently at work) i'd love to know if spots ever open up in the future!
Yeah we still have one spot open, so feel free to post!

Posted the cs o3o.
Managed to rework an old character Idea I had. Revamped the team and history etc :D

Good Day! I've thoroughly lurked your threads—as you do in this day and age—and I'm delightfully interested! Just wanted to double-check whether you've still got open spots? I'm not too certain the last several messages are a few days old and who knows what could've changed within that time.

Good Day! I've thoroughly lurked your threads—as you do in this day and age—and I'm delightfully interested! Just wanted to double-check whether you've still got open spots? I'm not too certain the last several messages are a few days old and who knows what could've changed within that time.
Right now we do not, however I’ll let you know if anyone drops or if anything becomes available! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back