• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Pokemon Destinies

Join Us Pokemon Go GIF by Product Hunt

The Prophecy:
On a night with no light, when the sun is hidden and six have risen, destruction and death will have their moment of glory. If not for the risen six and their partners, the night will last forever

ARC ONE: The Santoris Festival​
  • Everyone meets for the first time​
  • Bonds, friendships, meetings can be made​
  • Pokemon can be caught​
  • The Garden of Harmony is introduced along with the prophecy​
  • Ends with multiple trainers stopping Team Eclipse from capturing Celebi​
ARC TWO: The Journey​
  • The trainers choose to either travel together, maybe some split up​
  • Decide what they want to do on their journeys​
  • Strengthen relationships and Pokemon​
  • Have run-ins with Team Eclipse along the way​
  • near the end of A2 we'll begin having the chosen 6 meet their mythical partners​

ARC THREE: The Prophecy of the Garden​
  • bonding with their mythical Pokemon​
  • perhaps some jealousies around chosen 6​
  • Learning more about the prophecy​
  • any betrayals to Team Eclipse​
  • Final battle with Team Eclipse over Garden of Harmony and all of Santoris​

This group will take place in a made-up region known as Santoris, based on Greece and its beautiful island nation. I'll post the lore surrounding the islands and the region once we get enough interest. Also, if you were a part of the original group, please feel free to join again, I miss your characters!

RULES

1. Please be 16+
2. Must have and use Discord for OOC
3. Literacy required and a writing sample
4. This will be a group where I have to approve your character
5. If you can't commit to at least one post per week, please don't join. This isn't meant to be harsh, but I want it to be active so we can keep the plot moving.
6. All of RPN rules apply
7. Romances are allowed, but keep it PG
8. No legendaries or mythicals on team
9. You may have one shiny Pokemon per team
10. Have fun!

In-Depth Plot Synopsis

In the Santoris region we open on the tenth Santoris Festival honoring Celebi and the three legendary beasts. A group of trainers, champions, designers and more have all arrived for different reasons. Whether it be to train, research or perform there’s something for everyone on an island in Santoris. In the middle of the festival though, Team Eclipse reveals themselves and their plot to take over the world and everyone panics except for our group of heroes.

These mix-matched people battle their way out of the mess and send Eclipse back into hiding with Donovan vowing to return. Afterwards they are approached by the village elder, Elyssia, and brought down into a cave on Delphia Island beneath the Celebi statue. Engraved on the walls is writing in the language of the unknown, a prophecy is what Elyssia says it is.

After explaining the importance of it and her belief that the six trainers foretold lie within the bunch, she sends them on an adventure of the Santoris region. They go off, some deciding to take part in the islands’ gym challenge, and either sticking together or splitting into smaller groups.

They go about their merry way until finding their first mythical Pokemon deep in a forest in Atlas town on Mykora Island. Once the first connection is made, then the journey becomes more about finding the other mythical Pokemon and discovering who the other five chosen ones are. They’ve seen it with their own eyes and now they believe the prophecy to be true.

After many run-ins with Team Eclipse grunts, they finally meet Eclipse’s second in command as she attempts to learn the whereabouts of the other mythical Pokemon and tries to recruit those trainers she believes to be the chosen. After defeating her, she returns to Donovan and the group races to try and find the rest of the mythical Pokemon.

Once the last sacred bond is complete, they return to Delphia Island and to find Elyssia, who has been kidnapped by Team Eclipse for information. The group is too late and Eclipse kills Elyssia, taunting the group with the idea that using their sacred moves all at once can summon Celebi to bring her back. After everyone agrees, they do so, but Donovan traps Celebi and the legendary beasts come to help. He brings them with him to the past to change the future.

Using Jirachi, our heroes make a wish to go where Donovan is and they have their final battle with him in the past. Whether they win or lose remains a mystery until the end.​

Last edited:
Yo yo! 20 y/o here, I'd be interested in trying out a group roleplay like this. It's been a while since my last one, but seeing as the site hasn't failed to provide good partners even once, I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm literate and can do 2-4 paras per post, around 150-500 words usually depending on the scene. Here's a writing sample from an SAO roleplay site I used to write in (it's around 250 words, give or take).
Chase quietly looked at Alkor's fistbump for a few seconds before returning it, unsure what to do until that moment. With the gameplan now agreed upon and the rhino waiting for them in the arena, the bluehead thought to stretch his offer to the both of them, one in the back of his mind, but... not much confidence doing so. Maybe after the fight was over. "Ready. I've finished every quest by the way, Alkor."

Once all of them had agreed, they got into the arena after preparing and loud went the crowd, cheering as Piasuhon was released into the pit against the three of them. Chase quietly looked over his shoulder at the other two, starting to feel a bit embarrassed. If he wanted them unharmed though, it wasn't like he had any other options... Blegh. "I've had a rough day too. Ugh. D-Don't laugh. That's it.", he awkwardly blurted out and looked at the rhino, coughing to clear his throat.

He stretched his head and arms a bit, watching the rhino charge straight at them and clearing his throat before he tried to... howl... Oh boy. If he managed anything with it other than embarrassing himself, he got the attention of the monster, who tried to ram him in. And with a swift jump to the side, he dodged the attack and let him run behind the group into the wall, failing to damage it and turning around, ready to assault the players once more. The one with the blue hair was his next pick- just like now. "Hit it, go."
Let me know if you want my discord tag, and cheers mate.

Yo yo! 20 y/o here, I'd be interested in trying out a group roleplay like this. It's been a while since my last one, but seeing as the site hasn't failed to provide good partners even once, I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm literate and can do 2-4 paras per post, around 150-500 words usually depending on the scene. Here's a writing sample from an SAO roleplay site I used to write in (it's around 250 words, give or take).
Chase quietly looked at Alkor's fistbump for a few seconds before returning it, unsure what to do until that moment. With the gameplan now agreed upon and the rhino waiting for them in the arena, the bluehead thought to stretch his offer to the both of them, one in the back of his mind, but... not much confidence doing so. Maybe after the fight was over. "Ready. I've finished every quest by the way, Alkor."

Once all of them had agreed, they got into the arena after preparing and loud went the crowd, cheering as Piasuhon was released into the pit against the three of them. Chase quietly looked over his shoulder at the other two, starting to feel a bit embarrassed. If he wanted them unharmed though, it wasn't like he had any other options... Blegh. "I've had a rough day too. Ugh. D-Don't laugh. That's it.", he awkwardly blurted out and looked at the rhino, coughing to clear his throat.

He stretched his head and arms a bit, watching the rhino charge straight at them and clearing his throat before he tried to... howl... Oh boy. If he managed anything with it other than embarrassing himself, he got the attention of the monster, who tried to ram him in. And with a swift jump to the side, he dodged the attack and let him run behind the group into the wall, failing to damage it and turning around, ready to assault the players once more. The one with the blue hair was his next pick- just like now. "Hit it, go."
Let me know if you want my discord tag, and cheers mate.
Awesome! I'll send you the OOC link once I make it when we have a few more interested people. Your writing sample looks great : )

giphy.gif
Here i come with a boatload of interest! - Joining another of your groups ;p

I'm interested! Am I allowed to be a temperamental tsundere? I do have a question though involving cs is the fancy coding a must have? I can do some coding but I'm still new on wrapping my head around the coding. As for writing I am literate I can do 2-5 paragraphs and can send you a writing sample through dms

I'm interested! Am I allowed to be a temperamental tsundere? I do have a question though involving cs is the fancy coding a must have? I can do some coding but I'm still new on wrapping my head around the coding. As for writing I am literate I can do 2-5 paragraphs and can send you a writing sample through dms
Yes of course! And no, the fancy coding isn’t a must at all you’re all good! Join the discord!

Caught this one out of the bunch. High-effort PKMN RP? Uh, yes! Only always. Although it'll be a few hours before I can provide a writing example, I hope that isn't a problem?

I'M SUPER INTERESTED!!

Once I have the time, my 23-year-old self will throw a sample post your way (or you can do a bit of snooping and see my latest posts in other RPs :3 )

I love Pokemon but I'm hesitant to join Pokemon RPs because I might know too much about it and I uncontrollably "um actually" people and I'm self-conscious about it but dear arceus I want to join this.

I have many writing samples specifically for Pokemon stuff loaded with references, and uh, let me know if I ever get overbearing.

I've never joined a fandom rp on this site but I am a very interested 24 y/o hello 👀👀 I can't join the discord rn but I have a question: will the chosen six be randomly selected? :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back