• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello one and all! It is I, back again with this Pokémon group for one final attempt to make it work. After some plot reworking I think this is going to be the best Pokémon group yet!

Join Us Pokemon Go GIF by Product Hunt

Basic Premise:
Fifteen individuals are called to a mysterious island region, Santoris. When they arrive they are told of a prophecy that lists six chosen ones and how they are to find their mythical Pokémon partner on the island to once again save it from destruction. Along the way they'll make friends, enemies, maybe even find love, but that's for you to decide!

Rules:
1. Must be 17+
2. Literacy is expected (2+ paras per response)
3. Characters are not accepted via first come, first serve
4. Legendaries and Mythicals are not allowed on teams
5. Must have and use Discord for OOC
6. One shiny Pokemon per person
7. Anime faceclaims required, no drawings
8. There will be one post per week required, please only apply if you can stick to this
9. Kidness and Communication are key virtues in this group
10. There will be monthly activity checks

In-Depth Plot Synopsis:
After receiving an invitation to a festival on a mysterious island region, fifteen individuals arrive with starry eyes and intrigued minds as to why they received the invites. Only one person truly knows though and that is Elyssia, the island elder. Once on the island and after enjoying what the festival has to offer, they all meet up with each other and Elyssia as she leads them down below the statue of the island’s savior, Celebi and into a small cavern. Engraved on the walls is writing in the language of the unknown, a prophecy is what Elyssia says it is.

After explaining the importance of it and her belief that the six trainers foretold lie within the bunch, she sends them on an adventure of the Santoris region. They go off, some deciding to take part in the islands’ gym challenge, and either sticking together or splitting into smaller groups.

They go about their merry way until finding their first mythical Pokemon deep in a forest in Atlas town on Mykora Island. Once the first connection is made, then the journey becomes more about finding the other mythical Pokemon and discovering who the other five chosen ones are. They’ve seen it with their own eyes and now they believe the prophecy to be true.

After many run-ins with Team Eclipse grunts, they finally meet Eclipse’s second in command as she attempts to learn the whereabouts of the other mythical Pokemon and tries to recruit those trainers she believes to be the chosen. After she is defeated, she returns to Team Eclipse’s leader and the group races to try and find the rest of the mythical Pokemon.

Once the last sacred bond is complete, they return to Delphia Island to find Elyssia, who has been kidnapped by Team Eclipse for information.

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF

If interested, please comment below so I can add you to the Discord server. Everyone is welcome to chit chat and talk until characters are decided on, if your character is not then chosen I will ask you to leave.

Also, looking for two admins to help me out with gming this group. In your comment let me know if you're at all interested and I'll send you some follow-up questions. Thanks!

Hmm, now this is something I’m certainly interested in. Mind if this skeleton lad throws his hat into the ring?

I know I fell off last time but I have found myself with more time and I’m definitely still interested if youll have me!

Incredibly interested in this. Don't mind helping out with Gming either if I fit the bill for that but if not just interested in being involved!

You full yet? if not, I'm interested. If yes, I'm interested in your success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back