• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Destinies; Temp OOC

Lore
Here

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello all! Thanks for your interest! Please direct all questions and concerns here : ) . Also, feel free to chat amongst yourselves, just keep plotting to a minimum since we don't have accepted characters yet.

Celebration Pokemon GIF

Hey, I might be dumb but I can't figure out the fancy cards y'all have jn the character sheet thread. Does anyone have a link to the raw code?

I mean I have code I can use but I like the look of what's there, and I'm not qualified to reverse engineer it, that's why I'm asking if there's a thing somewhere I can copy paste

I mean I have code I can use but I like the look of what's there, and I'm not qualified to reverse engineer it, that's why I'm asking if there's a thing somewhere I can copy paste
Ah gotcha! I had a friend make it for me and since they never posted it oublically I’m not sure if im allowed to share the code. I’m not entirely sure how others got it tbh 😅

Ah gotcha! I had a friend make it for me and since they never posted it oublically I’m not sure if im allowed to share the code. I’m not entirely sure how others got it tbh 😅
Well I just found out how. When you quote a BBcode message, the code is included in the quotation so that it processes as normal in your post. Idk why I thought to try it but it worked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back