• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Delta Emerald Sign-up

ngalili

No, don't ask me to write something serious here
Hi! Sorry to keep you waiting! Welcome to the world of Pokemon! My name is Birch, but everyone calls me the Pokemon Proffesor. This world is widely inhabited by creatures known as Pokemon. We humans live alongside Pokemon, at times playing together as friend, and at times helping one another out. And sometimes, we just like to have fun battling others like us! But as close as we are, we don't know everything about Pokemon. In fact, there are still many, many mysteries surrounding Pokemon. I do research to try and unravel those Pokemon mysteries. But that's enough about me!
What about you? Are you a boy? Or are you a girl?

Gender: Unless you are a snail, fill this with either male or female

And would you tell me your name?

Name: First, no need for last
Physical appearance:
Items: If none, leave blank
Hometown: The current one. Not kalos or kanto or anything like that. This is hoenn.
Origin region: If hoenn, fill hoenn, not blank
Likes: If your character extremely likes pizza, don't put it here.
Dislikes: Same for above and under
Anything else?: If your character extremely likes pizza, put it here

Canons are allowed. If someone is playing the canon you want, you can't play it aswell. Also, start at the areas from the games. For example, brendan starts at littleroot town, and wally starts at petalburg gym. Also, starters. If canon, Pick a starter from the games. Brendan/May: Hoenn starters. Wally: Male Ralts and the list goes on. You can have any name if canon. If not canon, pick any starter from gen 1 to 7. *ONLY PICK THE STARTER IN THE ROLEPLAY. NO STARTING OFF WITH A POKEMON IN YOUR PARTY.
Mine: Brendan

Name: Guy
Physical appearance: Brendan from ORAS
Items: PokeNav Plus
Hometown: Littleroot Town
Origin region: Kanto
Dislikes: The sinnoh region, Books
Anything else: PIZZA

This is based off pokemon emerald, oras, and oras' delta episode
If enough people join, I will open the OOC and the RP pages.

Taken canons:
ngalili ngalili - Brendan

1288cc0b4a739ac2632c9ae2b74e75d0--hot-anime-anime-guys.jpg
Name: Kit
Items: PokeNav Plus, Potion
Hometown: Sootopolis City
Origin region: Alola
Dislikes: Sinnoh and Unova regions, evil Teams
Anything else: PIZZA

Accepted for now, if we have atleast 1 more user joining, the rp thread will be opened.
Also, I have a link to the interest check page. Do you want it?

Also, if you start off in sootopolis, it means that until you have a method of transport (A pokemon that can use surf and dive), you can't exit the city.

That's ok, I already saw that thread. As for leaving Sootopolis, I can just hitch a ride with someone right?
Unless you mean I can't get a Starter pokemon until Littleroot Town?

You can get a pokemon from these following people:
Birch - Littleroot town, gen 3 starters
Proffesor Cozmo - Farralbor town, gen 4 starters
Juan - Sootopolis city, all water type starters
Steven - Evergrand city, any starter
Mr. Stone - Devon corp building, any starter
You can either wait for someone to get 7 badges and get to sootopolis and take you, or defeat juan as your first gym battle and hitch a ride with him to any place.

If you want to I can open the thread now, because we are both online

Alright, sounds good. Just keep in mind that juan is the 8th gym, so even if he goes easy on you, it wont be like "Piplup, go for tackle!" 1 hit KO primal kyogre lvl 100

Oh yeah. if we're already talking about legendaries, try to chuck in some references to the gen 3, 5, and 6 legendaries. They might pop up in the RP later.
P.S: Might doesn't mean they will be in the RP, just maybe, if someone is worthy of them. If any legendary will be in the RP, I'll need someone to capture it, not faint it. And no, I won't get any legendaries, even if they are right next to my character. I want the RP members to enjoy their legendaries.

Okay how about this? If I defeat Juan in a battle with us just using starters, then I hitch a ride to Littleroot.

Ok. If you chose piplup, he will choose turtwig (Of course, like every annoying rival in the games :\) and mudkip, to make it a little bit harder. (And yes, I've faced that challange a lot of times in alpha sapphire. solo run mudkip no evo is harder than it looks) also, the starters have only STAB (Same Type Attack Bonus) moves. Oh no it's raining gotta go close the windows

Back at it man. I'm gonna open the main RP thread, this is just making getting on my nerves waiting to see what the RP will become. Oh and just note - please no 1000 word replies, I dont want to read a novel each minute. Short 4 lines or 5 lines are appreciated, but not one liners unless it's a quick chat. (Quick chat is when you are in a conversation with someone, or times you need to quickly post a short reply) Get your starter on your second reply, not first. you dont need on the 2nd, but not on the first.

This is just making getting is wrong i accidently wrote making ignore it

Im chucking in a reference to Unova and i didnt want to spoil it so you can also get a unova starter from Bianca at the lower parts of Hoenn (Littleroot Town, Petalburg City, you know.) and Cheren at the higher parts (Fallarbor town, fortree city, you know.) and Hugh which is named Ben in Delta Emerald under sootopolis with dive (you are getting a starter from juan, so you can also pick a second partner for your journey when going to find Ben)

Okay, so once I defeat Juan with Piplup and hitch a ride with him, I get another Pokémon before I meet Ben?
What kind of Pokémon?

Is this dead? if it is then this is my shortest rp ever (except for ones no one ever joined)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back