• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon- Crossing Paths

lonecoyote

Always Confused

Alola everyone! As of late I've been catching up on the Pokemon Sun & Moon anime and have been rekindling my flame for the classic monsters. With that being said, I really want to do an rp and what I have so much for a plot is that I want trainers (one from each region) to come together to see what region truly reins supreme. Of course with this, festivities and events will also be held so the trainers and their pokemon can get to know each other.

Six spots are open with the teams being from their respected regions only (with some exceptions if Mega Evolution is wanted). I'll be taking the Alola region, but the others are up for grab. Rules will be regular RpN rules with cursing allowed, age range will be 17+ because I want the characters to have some experience, take this as a slice of life rp with action and adventure and such.

Once enough interest has been shown, we will discuss the plot further and determining battling style. I can't wait to hear from and meet you all!

Last edited:
I'm interested, I'll take whatever is left after it's all over! (Since my favorite were taken XD)

oooh! those are good picks! My fav regions are Sinnoh and Unova~

Those aren't too bad. My least favorite is probably Unova just because I didn't like the designs of gen 5's new Pokemon, but the plot and story in Pokemon Black and White, plus Black 2 and White 2 were really great. I would say N is probably one of my favorite characters.

I am interested, and I call Hoenn Region
I am interested! Can I take the Sinnoh trainer?
Sure, I can see taking Johto.
I'm interested, I'll take whatever is left after it's all over! (Since my favorite were taken XD)
Hey y'all! So glad to see some interest in this!! All of you are welcomed, but I should make it clear that this is not a first come first serve. Each spot is open until CS's are made and given a like! But please don't let this steer you away from the rp at all!

Interested in the Kalos or Unova spot! Would you accept a villainous character?
Sounds good love, and absolutely. Villain or good guy, we accept and love all!

Hey y'all! So glad to see some interest in this!! All of you are welcomed, but I should make it clear that this is not a first come first serve. Each spot is open until CS's are made and given a like! But please don't let this steer you away from the rp at all!

Cool! I guess I'll wait for the character sheet thread to be made.

Huh, I'm also quite interested in this. I'll probably be making a Kanto Pokemon Trainer. Looking forward to the CS man!

*bump* this is the last time I'll bump this before I start going through CS's! I'll have a deadline for them to be finished by the 21st so it's out of the way before Christmas! I'll hopefully have mine done as well, but if you need an extended deadline, let me know!

*bump* this is the last time I'll bump this before I start going through CS's! I'll have a deadline for them to be finished by the 21st so it's out of the way before Christmas! I'll hopefully have mine done as well, but if you need an extended deadline, let me know!
I also forgot to mention that I’m going to go on a vacation with my family on the 20th, I think I’ll be able to post still if they have WiFi up in the mountain where I’m going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back