• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♧Pokémon Craving Search♧

KeraSoCool

H/S - “Heavy Metal Lover” - Half Asleep On Cheetos
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_0861.gif
This Ship Will Carry Our Bodies To Shore

Hello hello! My name is Vienna but I also go by Tachi! I use He/Him pronouns and work 3-6 at my cousin’s law enforcement team! I have been craving for a Pokémon Roleplay for a while,rather it be a group Roleplay or a 1x1 Roleplay,I’m up for it! I can write up to 4-6+ paragraphs and even more if I get interested in the roleplay!

I would prefer to use ocs but you might be able to be convinced for a CCxOC Roleplay,I have a few ocs I wanna use for a good Pokémon roleplay!.

Please DM me any questions or any concerns you have!^^

Would the RP require posts to be 4-6+ paragraphs a post? I’m not really great at that, as I normally write one good paragraph or two and only occasionally post more than that when I feel the need to.

Would the RP require posts to be 4-6+ paragraphs a post? I’m not really great at that, as I normally write one good paragraph or two and only occasionally post more than that when I feel the need to.
Nope! Im fine with however much my partner writes,just no one-liners so ur all good!

Could I be a Pokémon for the roleplay? A Pokémon for you?- if need be I can also be a person to help move it along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back