• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: Chrome High

ShadeKinoSoul

Fluffy Purple Boi
Welcome to Chrome High, a average High School in the world of Pokemon. The school is ran by a Meleotta named Melody.

My character is Shade, a Dark Purple Eevee with a purple scarf and his left ear torn. He also has Blue Eyes and sleek White Fluff.

Areas in the Town the School is in are…
The Sweet Dreams Cafè ran by Luni the Audino
Starlight Inn ran by a Shiny Zorua named Hunn
Le Fido, Fine Dining ran by a Hawlucha
Sunshine Cinema ran by Luni’s Cousin Fyi the Female Indeedee
Many houses obviously
And Smack dab in the middle is The Fountain of Hope.

Oh and in this universe Humans do not exist and there are meat substitutes made with a special berry and even sometimes, magic…

Anyone interested?

I'm interested! My character will be a male Lucario named Aaron. (Let me know if you get the reference to the name. LOL.)

Are you familiar with the 8th Pokemon movie? It's a reference to that.

This looks pretty neat! I’m not quite sure what Pokémon I’ll be but just to get a bearing on my options, would we be allowed to play as mythical/legendary Pokémon?

This looks pretty neat! I’m not quite sure what Pokémon I’ll be but just to get a bearing on my options, would we be allowed to play as mythical/legendary Pokémon?
For small-medium legends / mythicals like Mew or Zacian I’ll allow but nothing like Kyorge or Eternatus

Seems interesting! My character would probably be either a luxio, mightyena, or arcanine :)) if this is still open ofc

if this is still open i’d be interested in playing maybe sneasler or croagunk !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back