• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Apocalypse. OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So....do any of you find Lavender Town original theme creepy? Supposedly the original caused a bunch of kids in Japan to kill themselves after getting to commit suicide.

For me, I have listened to it and can’t really tell much difference between it and the one released after they changed it before the international release.

Never mind, I see I was viewing the wrong one.

Last edited:
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon I’m almost positive the urban legend about the child suicides thingie has been been disproven multiple times. I could see the song causing something like nausea or dizziness because of it’s high pitches but that’d probably be the extent of its effects on a person. The song itself I find doesn’t really seem all that creepy, just kinda somber I suppose.

I actually like it. I know that Porygon episode was banned due to the flashes pikachu made supposedly causing a bunch of kids to have seizures but no idea if that is true or is false. Side note, you can watch all Pokémon on pokeflix.

So I do believe it’s just Rose, P1ne and crow? Who need to post? I’m quite surprised that many ppl posted in such a short amount of time...

I won’t be able to post on weekends, not sure yet if it will be every other weekend like normal or every weekend starting today. I am going to the fair within my county today and then gotta help grandmom with my dog, her dog and little cousins plus two cats belonging to my older cousin who is going to be out of town for a month. This will occur at least from today, September 12th (Friday for me) to October 6th by my calculations of a month.

No offense to P1ne but that was incredibly short and reasonably uninformative. I get that it is a starter and there is no interaction between people but it it was meant to be a mini test as to how you’ll do throughout in terms of rping. I have no say over what anyone does but please rethink what you’ve put and expand upon it, more detail and more story. If you need any points that you can add to your post please just ask in OOC cause there are often at least two people online able to respond. (Again sorry if I sound like a douche but I feel it needs to be said)

Last edited:
I mean I know that you're the leader but I would be happy to set up the Discord server and then hand ownership over to you. I like making them cause I get to make it organised.

An FYI, cousin is outta town (aka drug rehab) for 90 days now. I will be coming to grandmom’s every weekend to help with little cousins (6 today and 3.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back