• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Apocalypse? [Full]

Crimson Rose

Elder Member
Water dripped from the ceiling of a hallway, a dim light flashing on and off as the only source of light in a small room off the end of the hallway. The sound of static slowly filling the dim passageway as a red light began to flicker on.

“SssiR we! CAN nnnNnoo lOnGER keEP thE frontlines! W-e need the -------- ones!!!! OH GOD NOT ANOTHER!!!!!” The speaker switching back to static as screams faded in the distance. An Older gentleman grunted squeezing his hand standing up from a small chair. “They may not be ready yet… But I guess it’s time. They may be our only hope of winning this war.” With that, the man slammed his hand against a button activating the alarm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once a time Humans and Pokemon worked together in peace. Together side by side in harmony, that is until the portals began to open everywhere. Hundreds of Ultra Beasts had spewed from the various portals recking havoc everywhere to the point it triggered the need of some of the legendaries to step in only to get overpowered by the beasts leader Necrozma. That day leads to being the last day of light in the world, only darkness and mayhem remained. Cities destroyed, once beautiful fields of flowers now barren wastelands.

Humans and their pokemon had tried to fight back but due to some interference from some of the ultra beasts. Their own Pokemon began attacking their own humans! Thousands dropped to the ground the fight raging on for years! That is until a strange man had revealed an old secret underground base deep beneath a lake bed. Some of the remaining humans hearing of this thought to seek shelter within this place. Yet the man denied them access taking only a number of infants and an equal number of Pokemon eggs. The humans tried to force their way in after the children were taken only for the adults to be slaughtered by the man’s Dragonite. They couldn’t interfere with his plans.

Sixteen years later the world has only gotten worse, but it was time for the once children now teens and their Pokemon partners to rise above and free the new apocalyptic world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few things about this world.

1. It is much harder to capture any wild pokemon, after the time that has passed they’ve grown use to being wild and don’t really like humans anymore.

2. Pokeballs no longer exist in this world. After the outbreak, all Pokeball production was brought to a stop. Now people use scarfs and accessories to dignify the bond between trainer and Pokemon.

3. Since there aren't any gyms or many trainers left in the wastelands it has become harder in training Pokemon and much more difficult in evolving.

Rules.

1. Be active.
2. You may have up to two characters.
3. At least three lines.
4. LBTQIA+ safe zone

Where you reserve your position.
Starting Pokemon of choice:

Charmander: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Totodile: StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos

Chikorita: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Eevee: P1neappl3 P1neappl3

Growlithe: Crimson Rose Crimson Rose

Rockruff: GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205

Starly: Crimson Rose Crimson Rose

Mareep: SheepKing SheepKing

Squirtle: IDKnuggets IDKnuggets

Shinx: IDKnuggets IDKnuggets

Bulbasaur: PippyOmega PippyOmega

Nidoran: Keltoi Keltoi

Gible: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Tynamo: Crow Crow

Last edited:
I like the premise. May I ask if there is a general story arc? If so/one is being made I would like to join :) If you are happy with me joining may I please start with a leafeon or is it only the few shown if so then Bulbasaur please :)

What about moves? Are we going to limit the moves or give them access to all moves they can learn? I am guessing the infants now teens don’t know their parents were killed?

I like the premise. May I ask if there is a general story arc? If so/one is being made I would like to join :) If you are happy with me joining may I please start with a leafeon or is it only the few shown if so then Bulbasaur please :)
There is to be a general story arc and of course some side stories that may go in, its only the listed starters so I'll put you down as bulbasaur. C:

What about moves? Are we going to limit the moves or give them access to all moves they can learn? I am guessing the infants now teens don’t know their parents were killed?
Moves are set as 5 instead of 4, but they're restricted to the level range of the pokemon, and only 1 egg move is allowed. Tms are pretty much extinct at the moment. Their parents were all killed when they were babies so yes they don't know they were killled and were kept to think they'd reunite with their parents someday by the old guy who's dragonite destroyed them

Ah okay. Will they start out as level 1 or are they raised to level 5 like in the games? Would be interesting to see what they would do if they learned the old guy killed their parents.

Ah okay. Will they start out as level 1 or are they raised to level 5 like in the games? Would be interesting to see what they would do if they learned the old guy killed their parents.
The pokemon will start out level 3 like they're just given these newly hatched pokemon that were delayed in hatching. The teens probably never seen another pokemon before besides the dragonite before the old guy sends them out.

And im hoping for that part to be dramatic with angst cause the guy who raised them is responsible for sooo much more besides their parents death. Hence why he knew of the lake bunker!

I’m just picturing the rebellion, possible murder plot, possibly those that are loyal to him despite their parents being murdered. So much to look forward to.

Ah okay thank you. I am going to assume Pokédex are gone as well?

Okay so Charmander:
Scratch-Normal Physical
Growl-Normal Status
Dragon Pulse-Dragon (egg) Special

I’m just picturing the rebellion, possible murder plot, possibly those that are loyal to him despite their parents being murdered. So much to look forward to.

Ah okay thank you. I am going to assume Pokédex are gone as well?

Okay so Charmander:
Scratch-Normal Physical
Growl-Normal Status
Dragon Pulse-Dragon (egg) Special
Yes the dex are gone, but they're old cards, kinda like the trading cards that they can find that might help them identify the pokemon, and yea the move set would look like that

Are we doing character sheets or going in blind? I just have serious problems having to write out and stick to personality personally in a character sheet. Think it is more fun discovering it in the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back