• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon - A journey (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
May I suggest a system for the character's teams in order to make sure no one is too powerful? It would involve setting a cost for each pokemon based on their types and base stat totals, as well as a cost limit for each character based on their age and a randomly assigned number. Maybe the characters could get a type bias, where they get a discount for each pokemon of that type?

Just an idea.

Edit.

I made a system, not sure if we should use it. Tell me what you guys think.
Stat Total Key
0-250=1
251-350=2
351-425=3
426-500=4
501-525=5
526-550=6
551-600=7
601-675=8
676-720=9

Type Key
Normal=3
Fire=5
Grass=4
Water=5
Bug=2
Ice=3
Rock=4
Ground=5
Electric=5
Dragon=6
Dark=4
Fairy=5
Psychic=4
Fighting=5
Ghost=4
Poison=4
Steel=6
Flying=4

To get the cost for the pokemon, you add it's types cost to it's stat total cost.
Example: Scizor
Scizor's types, steel, which equal 6, and bug, which equals 2. Average their types to get 4. Scizor's stat total is 600 which equal 7 in the key above. 7+4=13, so Scizor's cost is 13.

Last edited:
Hey guys I am currently away from my computer and am recovering from a cold but I will be back on this around Thursday night! Thanks for your patience I intend to respond to everything soon. 💚

norway norway Questions real quick for this roleplay.

Do we choose an entire team or do we just choose one basic Pokemon on it’s first stage of evolution and catch the rest, kind of like a starter?

How do we know what wild Pokémon we’re encountering? Will it be chosen by you or us.

How is evolution and training going to work?

Hey! So we're going to be an expedition team who goes to explore some ruins to assist two professors in figuring out what happened to them while at the ruins, is that correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back