• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokehuman Encounters

The Dark Fairy

In the middle of the Alola Region, chaos has suddenly begun as an epidemic breaks out, causing people to turn into Pokemon Human hybrids. No official count has come out with numbers or potential causes. Some have hidden inside their homes in fear of changing, while others keep as far away from Pokehumans on the streets and in the stores, while still others have begun to see these hybrids as Rabid, beneath them, and/or something to be caged for the sake of society. Travel in and out of Alola has been banned, with this event being the subject of news the world over. Most schools and workplaces have asked changed individuals to stay home while this situation is being solved.

Several months into the epidemic, it has only just become the case that laboratories have announced they have made headway in working out what this whole situation even is. People from all over the region are making their way to Heahea city to hear the news.

Rules:
1: RPnation rules
1.3: I can add rules if something important comes to my attention.
2: Please keep swearing to a minimum.
3: Romance is allowed, but nothing more than a kiss.
7: I can list rules in whatever order I want!
4: No PC killing/capturing of characters without permission first.
5: Be nice to each other.
6: Your characters are not invincible. Minimum plot armor.
8: Player characters cannot be a part of the main bad team, but can be rivals to the main group or unrelated enemies.
9: Characters can learn moves up to ten moves, and practice must be had to be good at them.
10: Pokespeach should be underlined to make clear the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back