• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Poke Academy (A Remake of Somebody Elses RP)

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Poke Academy welcomes you on your acceptances into our lovely school! Situated on a private island just east of Sinnoh, we provide both education and care to our students and make sure each one excels in their desired reason for being here. We offer a wide array of classes to every student to fit their interests. Many of our students come here to learn how to become a gym leader, while others want to become professional coordinators or researchers.

Though some are here for another reason: one of their parents is actually a legendary Pokémon gifted with a human form by Arceus herself. Arceus did this so that they would all come to better understand the human race that they have always co-existed with for many years. However with this change came many more, for most of the legendaries fell in love with humans and birthed children. Children that have obtained their parents abilities. The children of some of these legendaries attend this school feel like normal teenagers along with learning to hone their abilities.

GM Notes

Hey guys. I know, I know the interest check is kind of plain. Cut me some slack, I didn't have all that much time to make it. Anyway, this is a reboot of one of the first rps I ever joined, originally gmed by Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 . But this version is gmed by me because I got permission to reboot it. Thank's Lilly. Anyway, I think the above basically got the point across but to reiterate: there's a special school for really smart people, good trainers, and children of legendary pokemon and your characters go to it/will be going to it. BackSet, signing off. 😁

Oh weird I thought the title was referring to me and I swore I never made a pokemon RP, then I read the post...
Sorry to bother I'm not interested I just wanted to say this...

Of course the only replies I get are from a friend I asked to join and a person who just wanted to say a thing but wasn't actually interested. This is my life. No offense.

Here's the CS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back