• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Tabletop United [closed]

Sol.

We have enough players for a game now, thank you to all those that showed interest.

Attachments

• Pokemon Tabletop United 1.05 Core.pdf
    0 bytes · Views: 10
Last edited:
This looks cool but it'll take me a few days to get the time to read the whole pdf, so I'll come back later when I have.

This looks cool but it'll take me a few days to get the time to read the whole pdf, so I'll come back later when I have.
That's okay, tell me when you are satisfied. I am close to 4 players so I can't guarantee a place.

The PDF doesn't want to work.
Well head to the Website and download it from there. You can get the whole pack that explains everything. I am close to 4 players though so I can't guarantee a place.

Name
: Drake
Time-Zone
: eastern standard time (est)
Preferred date and time you can play: all day sunday and friday or 10 am to 5 pm Saturday
Which starter Pokémon you would be interested in having (has to be one of the starters listed in the Pokémon Tabletop United PokéDex): Mudkip
Which trainer class you would be interested in playing: Hobbyist
Sol. Sol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back